Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    When Texas hires a new AD, I have two people in mind for the position and she is one of them. The other is Oliver Luck.
    Hmm. Can't tell if trolling or not, tbh.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    At least professionally. But the NCAA has a select committee for football, basketball, and baseball, etc. It's so foolish.
    : And if you think about that statement, it becomes clear why there will never be a real playoff.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    its official a&m has become big brother

You gon crai in the car breh?

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    gy
    these idiot CFP rankers
    gy probably drops to #5

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Aggy is due for their usual late-season collapse
    Me

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Guess this means Auburn moves up to #4

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    1. Bama
    2. Arkansas
    3. LSU
    4. Auburn

Post Count
    1. Bama
    2. Arkansas
    3. LSU
    4. Auburn
    I would have A&M above Arky.

My Team
    Post Count
    1. Bama
    2. Arkansas
    3. LSU
    4. Auburn
    25. Miss. St

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    6. gy
    7. Florida
    8. Vandy

My Team
    Post Count
    New top 10:

1. Alabama
    2. Clemson
    3. Michigan
    4. Washington
    5. Ohio St.
    6. Louisville
    7. Wisconsin
    8. Texas A&M
    9. Auburn
    10. Penn St.

My Team
    Post Count
    I knew it would come, but I didn't think everybody would lose on the same day...

is bout to get lit.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Pennsylvania State does have 2 losses and Ohio State has 1, but if both win out Pennsylvania State would win the Big Ten. I don't know if they would jump over Ohio State in the playoff rankings, but they should be able to jump Wisconsin even if both win out.

Pennsylvania State has Rutgers and Michigan State on their schedule and Ohio State has Michigan State and Michigan on their schedule.
    Last edited by TheCultOfPersonality; 11-13-2016 at 10:12 AM.

Pennsylvania State does have 2 losses and Ohio State has 1, but if both win out Pennsylvania State would win the Big Ten. I don't know if they would jump over Ohio State in the playoff rankings, but they should be able to jump Wisconsin even if both win out.

Pennsylvania State has Rutgers and Michigan State on their schedule and Ohio State has Michigan State and Michigan on their schedule.
    So if Ohio State beats Michigan, Pedophile State would win the East Division?
    Someone needs to knock these phucks out.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    So if Ohio State beats Michigan, Pedophile State would win the East Division?
    Someone needs to knock these phucks out.
    Ohio State's chokejob in Happy Valley is the main reason Pennsylvania State is in the conversation for the division.

If Michigan wins out they're the division champions and there's nothing Pennsylvania State can do about it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ohio State's chokejob in Happy Valley is the main reason Pennsylvania State is in the conversation for the division.

If Michigan wins out they're the division champions and there's nothing Pennsylvania State can do about it.
    Thus, Ohio State would leave their keys in the car again and be locked out second year in-a-row..

Count me in.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Funny thing about Conf. championships...

Why would Ohio St. actually want to be in the BiG championship? Is it not highly possibly they end up in the top 4 without playing another game. This will be very interesting Penn St. wins.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Now combine the aforementioned with Alabama getting blown out in the SEC championship...

Yes indeed. These necessary conference championships will clear everything up. Big 12 should keep with just playing a regular season. Alabama should be sitting and waiting like Ohio St.

Nutt up Wisconsin.
    I don't want Pedo State anywhere near a playoff game.

OTOH a 59-0 Alabama blasting of Pedo would be nice.

Now combine the aforementioned with Alabama getting blown out in the SEC championship...

Yes indeed. These necessary conference championships will clear everything up. Big 12 should keep with just playing a regular season. Alabama should be sitting and waiting like Ohio St.
    What about the head to head games? If Penn St wins the B1G championship, they would be champs and would have beaten Ohio State. Does that mean Penn State stays home while Ohio St goes? That would do away with any and all credibility of the committee.

Bama 13-0
    Clemson 12-1
    Washington 12-1

All conf champs, should get in. Who is the 4th? Penn St? tOSU? How about Okla or Okla St?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What about the head to head games? If Penn St wins the B1G championship, they would be champs and would have beaten Ohio State. Does that mean Penn State stays home while Ohio St goes? That would do away with any and all credibility of the committee.

Bama 13-0
    Clemson 12-1
    Washington 12-1

All conf champs, should get in. Who is the 4th? Penn St? tOSU? How about Okla or Okla St?
    It quite possibly does. Ohio St. is at #2. The BiG has turned everything on its head.

Its going to be very interesting. If Washington, Clemson and Alabama win their conf. championships they are clearly in. So if Wisconsin beats Penn St. you think they should get in ahead of Ohio St.? The rankings are out, Oklahoma and OSU are done.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

The underlined was intended sarcasm.

Still don't like it.

We need the five Conference Champs and then the best next three teams, yep, 8.

Post Count

Bama 13-0
    Clemson 12-1
    Washington 12-1

Ohio St dominated OU at their place. That means they should get in right?

Thread Information