Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looked like Cousins grabbed his right leg. He turned to get Cousins to stop grabbing him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how Pop has gone back to the SPAM approach. He is going to tinker with lineups in the first half of the season. That combined with a certain DNP - Coach's Decision makes Pop an A+ in my book.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu - F

That was quite likely the worst game I have EVER seen Manu play. He was a running, breathing turnover. That was forgivable when he was able to make up for it. But at 35, he isn't the same player he used to be. When you get older, the body doesn't follow what the mind asks of it. He's definitely regressed and is perilously close to doing more harm than good when he is on the floor. It's difficult to admit because he has been my favorite player since he joined the team.

Unlike Tim (who never seems to have a wasted movement) Manu is all over the place, playing at a frenetic pace and out of control. He seems to have 1 good play for every 5 bad ones.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong and that he turns things around but I'm not liking what I've seen so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's such a credit to Tim's desire that he is this good at 36 years of age. He truly wants to get as much out of his career as he possibly can before he leaves the game..

Thread Information