Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Coach Phil Jackson telling reporters after practice today, "The last diagnostic test we did showed he had a slight tear, so we wanted to see what that progress was. I think it's going to turn out really well."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn

4-8 weeks out

spurs better have a big lead by then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^wtf

Best Nuggets Troll Ever NuGGeTs-FaN's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    as long as he is back for the Nuggets game Saturday week. don't want Faker fans coming up with any excuses when they lose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4-8 weeks out? This is what I've been telling all along. Although I never want Pau to get injured, his non-stop playing for 2 years is probably catching up on him. Yeah I know he's 29, but those tired legs are more prone to injuries.

Best Nuggets Troll Ever NuGGeTs-FaN's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    whoa, 4-8 weeks?! didnt see that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he tries to pretend he is not a troll
    What's not true about what tlong said?

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers are the favorites out West with or without Pau. Bynum come beasting at a NBA arena near you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least now we can see what the lakers really should look like without their ill-gotten big man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are the favorites out West with or without Pau. Bynum come beasting at a NBA arena near you.

I understand if the Lakers are the favorites without Bynum. But without Pau, the Lakers are going to end up like that pre-Gasol Laker team. We all know what that pre-Gasol Lakers is all about right?

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I understand if the Lakers are the favorites without Bynum. But without Pau, the Lakers are going to end up like that pre-Gasol Laker team. We all know what that pre-Gasol Lakers is all about right?
    Hey stupid, the Lakers were the 1st seed in the Western conference at one point before the Gasol trade. And that was without Ron Artest.

If Bynum remains healthy and continues to play like he has been, the Lakers can handle any Western conference team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey stupid, the Lakers were the 1st seed in the Western conference at one point before the Gasol trade. And that was without Ron Artest.

If Bynum remains healthy and continues to play like he has been, the Lakers can handle any Western conference team.
    So you're telling me that the Lakers could have been as successful without even the Gasol trade?
    What a way to crash and burn blessings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hey stupid, the Rockets were the 1st seed in the Western conference at one point even after the Gasol trade.

Seriously, what does this prove?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are the favorites out West with or without Pau.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you're telling me that the Lakers could have been as successful without even the Gasol trade?
    No I didn't say that. You're just an idiot that just posted a strawman.

You do realize Ron Artest is on the Lakers, right?

Learn how to read.
    Last edited by 21_Blessings; 11-03-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If he's out more than a month, Lakers can kiss the 1 seed goodbye. Too many other sharks circling in the water.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before the Pau trade, Bynum was beasting and the Lakers were in first.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey stupid, the Rockets were the 1st seed in the Western conference at one point even after the Gasol trade.
    You are so dumb.

Seriously, what does this prove?
    Nobody asked me to prove anything.

Fact is a healthy Bynum was beasting in 07/08. They were the 1st seed (at one point) without Pau Gasol.

Just the facts bra.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    It is true that the Lakers were in first prior to the Gasol trade, I think it actually was right around when Bynum went down. I remember that monster Christmas game he had in 2007. The Spurs however were nowhere near the team they are now. Without Gasol, the Lakers IMO are still a top 2 team given how well Bynum has played, but the Spurs are ahead given the additions their team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This will not have any bearing on the standings imo. Lakers will still finish first. If Pau were out for the year, I can see making an argument, but he is going to be back well before the playoffs it seems.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    This is the first time in A LONG time where you can make a legitimate argument that the East has caught up with the West.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the up and coming teams never made it. hornets, jazz suck rockets are trying to hold it together. the nuggets did arrive but other than that thats it

Veteran
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The Lakers were the #1 with an easy schedule, only 34 games played, Bynum in one of his hot streaks and they were one pace for 56 wins. They'd probably have finished that season with 50 wins (sans Gasol and sans Bynum's injury), let's not pretend they were the best team in the West or something.

Thread Information