Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    I am a little more pleased at having a Ps3 after reading this, but I don't enjoy the fact that so many 360s are failing. When a huge proportion of gamers are shafted by this, we all lose, as an entire gaming community.
    Thanks dude. It sucks, because all things being equal I would like to own a ps3, but yeah, I do feel like I'm locked in to the 360 not only by the $500 worth of games I already own, but by the studios whose games I plan to play.

My 360's been flashing purple when I turn it on, for like 3 weeks now without RROD'ing, and the colors stay ed for minutes until the GPU melts back into place. It's bull . And I'll buy another 360, because of what I have invested and I personally like their service/games too much. But still, it's bull and I'm pissed. I replaced my working launch series with this one not 6 months ago. Where the is the accountability Microsoft?

And it's not even about the money. , I'll piss $200 bucks on another broken xbox, but I'd much rather pay $600, one time and get a product that works as long as I keep it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it pisses me off to think that when i bought my system it was $440 and it's ed up twice now.... and now? now? now xbox's are 1/2 what i spent. it in' blows.

These aren't the droids you're looking for jman3000's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i got it to rrod.

sweet.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Good job.

MS had to find some way to up a good system like the 360.

Thread Information