Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AFC wild card round is so tough to predict, probably not going to bet on either..I'm leaning with the Colts over Houston, I think they match up pretty well..

New England's chances are kind of dependent on that game..Houston would be their easiest matchup in the AFC, while getting Baltimore or the Chargers would be much more challenging, that could change the landscape of the conference..

I lean Cowboys in a toss-up, but the other game is a clear blowout IMO, I expect the Bears to body Philly..I'll take the Bears over the Rams, as well..

Saints over Chiefs in the SB..

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Yeah...really the only guarantee in the wildcard round is the Bears, who I think have a good shot at being this years "defense wins championships" dark horse. They do just enough to beat the Saints in NO.

The Colts keep the momentum going and make a nice run behind a resurrected Luck...upsetting KC but losing in the AFCCG to Tom and Bill.

Bears over Pats in the SB.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Foles not playing Eagles are done

I expect the Cowboys to the bed against the Seahawks like they always do. Team is responsible for Parcells retiring. Maybe the Cowboys can pull off a miracle...
    Nope. Foles is starting:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-chicago-bears

I don't know why everyone ITT is suddenly counting out the Eagles. They have a far better offense than Chicago's except for the running backs (elite OL, TE, WR1, WR2, WR3 all healthy and have all looked good lately and the Bears' WRs are really banged up) and their front 7 is as healthy and dominant as it's been all year with Jernigan and Hicks back. The main question is the Eagles' secondary, no good names left after you get past Malcolm Jenkins. Will they hold up? Trubisky isn't that good, so I think so. I'm pickin' the Eagles.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    has there ever been a Brady team that lost to 5 non-playoff teams in the same season, tbh?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    AFC:
    Houston over Colts. The city is pumped for this game and Watson is a BIG game player.
    Chargers over Ravens.
    Original Bill loses to Fake Bill as Texans Upset Pats
    Reid makes it to the AFC championship over Rivers in a battle of playoff chokers.
    Chiefs beat Texans to go to Superbowl.

NFC:
    Cowboys blow the doors off of Seattle in surprise game of the year.
    Bears beat Eagles.
    Saints beat cowboys handily after the boys start feeling themselves a little bit after their first playoff win.
    Bears own the Rams as McVay once again refuses to give Gurley the rock.
    Saints beat the Bears in a low scoring game to go to Superbowl.

Superbowl: high scoring no defense game where first one to 40 wins. I think Brees will be beat up after facing 2 hard hitting defenses and falls short 42-33. Chiefs win the big one and Andy Reid gets the monkey off his back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have no idea wtf is gonna happen.

Srsly.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    AFC:
    Houston over Colts. The city is pumped for this game and Watson is a BIG game player.
    Chargers over Ravens.
    Original Bill loses to Fake Bill as Texans Upset Pats
    Reid makes it to the AFC championship over Rivers in a battle of playoff chokers.
    Chiefs beat Texans to go to Superbowl.

NFC:
    Cowboys blow the doors off of Seattle in surprise game of the year.
    Bears beat Eagles.
    Saints beat cowboys handily after the boys start feeling themselves a little bit after their first playoff win.
    Bears own the Rams as McVay once again refuses to give Gurley the rock.
    Saints beat the Bears in a low scoring game to go to Superbowl.

Superbowl: high scoring no defense game where first one to 40 wins. I think Brees will be beat up after facing 2 hard hitting defenses and falls short 42-33. Chiefs win the big one and Andy Reid gets the monkey off his back.
    I don't really consider the Rams a hard hitting defense. They give up a lot of yards and points and aren't all that hard to beat if you can run the ball and block that one guy in the middle.

<edit> Nevermind, you were referring to the Cowboys D I see. Amazing how things have changed. But I'm not all that sure the Cowboys young defense won't completely fold in the playoffs, even against a guy like Wilson tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    first, hats off to the big surprises

- Baltimore making it after benching Joe Sharona
    - Colts making it after 1-5 start to the season
    - Seahawks making it in a year everyone thought they would bottom out
    - Foles doing it again

As for predictions... I really like the Bears this year. They do so many things well, and even though Trubisky is so flaky, they don't ask him to do anything he can't do. That defense is absurd... but the big question is if they're going to be able to slow down the Saints enough in the superdome. I'll just say yes and pick the Bears to make the superbowl.

The AFC is such a crapshoot, and the only team that would truly surprise me would be Baltimore. Their defense is awesome and their run game is nuts, but it's still difficult to trust Lamar Jackson imo. What if they fall behind by 10 early? The Chargers are the most complete team. I think Luck is a monster and the biggest wildcard, but they'd have to play in Kansas City in the divisional round, and I don't think they'll keep up there. So naturally I'm just going to pick New England here.

And then Bears beat the Patriots.
    ing nick foles

Thread Information