Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    so glad i took the day off work time to see Chael whoop some ass

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is interesting. I'm bummed about Munoz though; I bet his training partner feels like a total head. I wonder if the UFC is going to give this fight to Bispussy, because, you and I both know that it will go to a decision.

This is interesting. I'm bummed about Munoz though; I bet his training partner feels like a total head. I wonder if the UFC is going to give this fight to Bispussy, because, you and I both know that it will go to a decision.
    why would the UFC not bend over backwards to get Sonnen/Silva 2? That would be in the top 5 most anticipated fights of all time imo

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    After everything I've read and seen, I'd bet my left ball that no matter what happens, Sonnen/Silva 2 is never going to happen, regardless of any fight outcome.

wtf

then that makes me a saaaad panda

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    sonnen twitt

Spent months training to fight Munoz and now I have to fight a guy who sounds like "PIP" from South Park.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    lol

Post Count
    MAIN CARD (FOX)

Phil Davis vs. Rashad Evans
    Davis just doesn't have enough experience yet to win this fight IMO. Shad is really better everywhere. Similiar wrestling and stand-up styles but Shad is just more profecient because he has been doing it far longer.. Davis has lots of potential but this fight is too soon for him to win.. Rashad by UD..

Michael Bisping vs. Chael Sonnen
    Been waiting for this fight for a long time and Munoz dropping out was actually a better thing for the card. This fight will be exciting either way. Bisping has to keep it up, strike and avoid the TD. Sonnen sets the most relentelss pressure in MMA looking for the TD. The pace should be high and i expect Sonnen too put it on Bisping for the UD win.

Demian Maia vs. Chris Weidman
    Weidman could get submitted easily here but likely keeps it up and wins the stand-up battle..

I'll pick 2 pre-lims later..

MAIN CARD (FOX)

Phil Davis vs. Rashad Evans
    - I honestly think either fighter has a chance in this fight: Davis has the adv in strength and submission skills (Philmura) Evans has the advantage in experience and striking. But I have to give the edge to Evans so that Bones vs Evans can happen next.

Michael Bisping vs. Chael Sonnen
    - Time for Sonnen get a rematch with Silva

Another tough fight for me because although Weidman has the adv in wrestling, Maia can catch anyone in a sub. Weidman has won last 2 fights with a sub so hopefully his BJJ skills are sharp.

Sonnen wants to punch Bisping in the face at the beginning of the vid, lol

that was cringe worthy like nothing else

Post Count
    But I have to give the edge to Evans so that Bones vs Evans can happen next.
    UFC wants Evans to win badly. The Jones/Evans fight if it's built around a good overall card should be one of the biggest MMA events of 2012. I'm talking 1 mil PPV buys maybe.. Both guys are media savvy and the grudge match angle really sells.. Former friends turned enemies and all that..

Post Count

Jones

"Rashad's chin sucks"

Jones said something! Did yall hear that?! The guy's a comedic genius! EVERYTHING about him is pure brilliance

I'm gonna get out of here and go masturbate to some of his pics now

Post Count
    Jones said something! Did yall hear that?! The guy's a comedic genius! EVERYTHING about him is pure brilliance

You need some cheese to go with that whine

Post Count
    I'm gonna get out of here and go masturbate to some of his pics now
    These pics should serve you better

Phil Davis vs Rashad Evans

Phil Davis has not fought in almost a year, and his last performance against Little Nog was not impressive. Rashad has been on a tear in his last few fights. Their wrestling will probably cancel each other out, and Rashad has an advantage in the striking game. I think Suga takes this by TKO in round 2 or 3.

Michael Bisping vs Chael Sonnen

Typical striker vs grappler match. Bisping has surprisingly good defense considering that is usually a big weakness for British fighters. However, Sonner is a takedown machine. I see a couple of rounds of ground and pound in Bisping's future and another unanimous decision victory for Chael Sonnen.

Weidman has won his last two fights by submission, but I think its safe to assume he won't be submitting Demian Maia. Weidman has the advantage in the standup, but Maia's has been improving since Nate the Great knocked him out. I think Maia takes a decision over Weidman.

You need some cheese to go with that whine
    shut up

Post Count
    I guess so..

Post Count
    Join the chat with Sonnen

http://blog.chron.com/fighting/2012/...t-1130-a-m-et/

11:30 eastern

Post Count
    Last edited by polandprzem; 01-26-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Post Count
    And check out the rest of the interviews

Post Count
    GR8 presser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Any mma fans on this forum?

Post Count
    GR8 presser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Any mma fans on this forum?

Indeed.. Chael brought the replica belt in hilarious..

Thread Information