Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is espn radio? who the listens to the radio anyway? those guys... i stopped listened to that long ago.

none of those guys no about anything...

THANK YOU BASED NEAL ClingingMars's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's obviously a conspiracy. Isn't that right down your alley?

-Mars

THANK YOU BASED NEAL ClingingMars's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the people out there are sheeple, they follow the flock leader (the media). If the media promoted the Spurs, who have won an amazing 2/3 of their games almost every year for 20 years, then the Spurs would have the biggest audience.

Spurs fans and Ron Paul fans have a lot in common, both get shafted by the media.
    LOL @ ron paul inferiority complex

-Mars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry me a river. Some of you people get bent out of shape about nothing, it seems.
    atleast some some loving unlike you

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Most of the people out there are sheeple, they follow the flock leader (the media). If the media promoted the Spurs, who have won an amazing 2/3 of their games almost every year for 20 years, then the Spurs would have the biggest audience.

Spurs fans and Ron Paul fans have a lot in common, both get shafted by the media.
    The Spurs are not marketable to the average fan. The media is gonna find it a lot easier marketing a Kobe Bryant dunk than a Tim Duncan hook shot, regardless of much more effective one might be. Tim Duncan just isn't really a guy that seeks the spotlight which is partially why he's my favorite player. He could have easily left SA at some point for Boston or LA but he recognized a good situation and put aside the endorsements and money because winning was more important.

Popovich is a great coach but he shouldn't get credit for Duncan's selflessness and at ude, that's something someone either has or doesn't have.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    LOL @ ron paul inferiority complex

-Mars

Can't Start Threads
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the playbabies have their fun.........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are not marketable to the average fan.

That's bull .

The NBA should be marketing Tim Duncan & the Spurs to every high school in the country. The Spurs are role models. They represent the best in human beings. They are modest and learn the fundamentals. The players go to college, get degrees in real subjects, and get married. They contribute to charities. They don't run around having kids out of wedlock, getting arrested, making stupid comments to the media, getting divorced, showboating, hot-dogging, etc.

There a million young black males in prison right now, which is a disgrace. If they run around in gangs and act like Allen Iverson or Lebron & Kobe, they stand a good chance of getting busted and little chance of going to school. If they look to Tim Duncan they have a great chance to stay on the right track.

The NBA should be marketing the Tim Duncan & the Spurs to every high school basketball coach, every player both boys & girls, and the parents & family of the players. The Spurs set an example for achievement in life.

Thread Information