Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreaming of you-Selena ALWAYS bet on BLACK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you dont know any mexican girls that are fine and are also brotha lovers, trainwrekk?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you dont know any mexican girls that are fine and are also brotha lovers, trainwrekk?
    do you?

All the skinny mexican chicks i know either be with the whites or the messicans

Dreaming of you-Selena ALWAYS bet on BLACK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if u ever find some dime piece mexicans s that are down with the brothas let me know so i can include them on my website.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149472

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's even funnier is all these "Spur" fans that have New York connections and are Yankee fans all of a sudden.

@ HarlemHeat showing up in the MLB forum to talk
    That or some Spurs fans actually live in New York

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Didn't the Spurs beat the Knicks in the 1999 Finals? Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest? Or being a bandwagon fan?

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't the Spurs beat the Knicks in the 1999 Finals? Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest? Or being a bandwagon fan?
    Why would someone root for the team that just beat their hometown team? And if fans from New York were on the Spurs bandwagon they wouldn't be their fans at this point.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F@*k Dallas period!

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    F@*k Dallas period!
    you dummy....God bless your family though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the Rangers and cheer for them but I don't cry or anything if they lose cause I'll admit I really don't pay attention to them anymore like I used too. It was just funny the other night how they choked yet all the rangers and other dallas fans got all butthurt by a little comment

Halle Berry!!!
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    bumped for anyone who may still be grieving

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons LOL I remember quite a few "San Antonio Astros" fans a few years back ... what ever happened to them????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sons LOL I remember quite a few "San Antonio Astros" fans a few years back ... what ever happened to them????
    Brad lidges pitch ain't come down yet. Texans are Astro fans first then Rangers. Just the way it is, my old man won't STFU about the Astros.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brad lidges pitch ain't come down yet. Texans are Astro fans first then Rangers. Just the way it is, my old man won't STFU about the Astros.
    This is simply not true. I grew up a Rangers fan. I'll root for the Astros, them being a fellow Texas team but I am not a fan.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dallas sucks. The city. The people. The region. Its neighbors to the north south east and west.
    Not so fast my friend!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is simply not true. I grew up a Rangers fan. I'll root for the Astros, them being a fellow Texas team but I am not a fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't give a about baseball because baseball. But, in a contest between california and texas, I root for texas on sheer principle.

Parker/Nash/Wade Roddy Beaubois's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't give a about baseball because baseball.
    Veteran.

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Astros!

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Dallas sucks. The city. The people. The region. Its neighbors to the north south east and west.
    South Texas? More like North Mexico.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly sons....these San Antonio losers cheer for the Cowboys but when the suck turn around and say Dallas sucks and is a bunch of chokers. What a bunch of morons..

Hey stupid . I was born and raised in San Antonio and I absolutely loathe your cowpigs. On top of that I am a diehard Redskin fan and I am enjoying every minute of your piece of team's demise in 2010. I also hope very much that that egotistical owner of yours retains Phillips as a head coach as that would doom the pukes to permanent irrelevancy.

Hail.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hey stupid . I was born and raised in San Antonio and I absolutely loathe your cowpigs. On top of that I am a diehard Redskin fan and I am enjoying every minute of your piece of team's demise in 2010. I also hope very much that that egotistical owner of yours retains Phillips as a head coach as that would doom the pukes to permanent irrelevancy.

Hail.
    This is the baseball forum moron

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol getting butthurt about the NFL in the MLB forum
    lol dumbass san antonio public schooling

Son, if you were born and raised in San Antonio, does that make you a bandwagoning stick because you're a diehard skins fan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Son, if you were born and raised in San Antonio, does that make you a bandwagoning stick because you're a diehard skins fan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Look you for brains North Texas , I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving heads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goat .

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser- got like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a stick? Eat and commit suicide afterward please.
    Last edited by bresilhac; 10-25-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Look you for brains North Texas , I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving heads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goat .

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser- got like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a stick? Eat and commit suicide afterward please.

why you foamin at the mouth brah?lol writing essays and getting butthurt. your ass got trolled son.

what did dallas do to you?so much hate, did a g from south oak cliff rape your mother?

dont even get me started on the spurs fest going on upstairs in the Spurs forum

Thread Information