Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan at age 36 - 17.8 ppg, 9.9 rpg, 50% shooting in 30 mpg
    Shaq at age 36 - 17.8 ppg, 8.4 rpg, 61% shooting in 30 mpg

Looks like Shaq was competing just fine at the same age as Timmy this year.
    Oh hey! Defense doesn't count!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, Shaq was still competing so the point remains.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh hey! Defense doesn't count!
    But, Shaq was still competing so the point remains.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That quite literally makes no sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does that have to do with competing at an old age?
    Shaq signed with teams that would be good for him(unlike Duncan who accepted his "new role" since 2010, when Pop changed the system and Duncan wasn't getting as many touches)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Neither, just find the hypocrisy funny.
    It's not hypocrisy, I joined Lakersground in 2008 has nothing to do with when I was an actual member of Lakersground prior to that on another account or a RealGM member. But it's hilarious to see a Miami Heat fan open an account immediately and solely for Lebron.

Also last time I checked Lakers suck and I'm still a fan, Heat fans will leave the moment Lebron is gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What re ed logic ...
    You're a turd saying something clean smells like . It means nothing coming from you two dip s who never provide an elaborate thought.

Your lack of logical thinking is why you think things are illogical. Pippen has 6 rings and was an annual all star, yet he's below Kobe for the same reason not all of Kobe's rings (first three, especially first 1) are worth the same as MJ's and Duncan's.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That quite literally makes no sense.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Shaq signed with teams that would be good for him(unlike Duncan who accepted his "new role" since 2010, when Pop changed the system and Duncan wasn't getting as many touches)
    a run and gun team like Phoenix where Nash and Stoudemire dominate the ball being good for Shaq

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a turd saying something clean smells like . It means nothing coming from you two dip s who never provide an elaborate thought.

Your lack of logical thinking is why you think things are illogical. Pippen has 6 rings and was an annual all star, yet he's below Kobe for the same reason not all of Kobe's rings (first three, especially first 1) are worth the same as MJ's and Duncan's.
    One of the few logical Lakers fans, one of the better posters on Spurstalk, and one of the few fans who will routinely have a bball debate with you that doesn't involve ad hominems.

KK devalues his posts by the day. Hilarious to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But seriously, this bit is freaking hilarious:

Spurs are the model NBA franchise to someone like Stern. One of their front office folks are tight with Stern. The small market Spurs represents everything that Stern wants, and would be apropos for Stern to go out with the Spurs winning it all.
    Delusional doesn't even begin to cover that kind of denial.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But seriously, this bit is freaking hilarious:

Delusional doesn't even begin to cover that kind of denial.
    Yeah thats pretty re ed. If that were true Stern would NOT have fined them that enormous amount back when Pop sent the stars home. If Spoelstra had done the same it would be a slap and tickle fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, he didn't fit in Phoenix or Cleveland and Boston was purely ringchasing.

He disrupted the offense in Phoenix and clogged the lane for Lebron in Cleveland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah thats pretty re ed. If that were true Stern would NOT have fined them that enormous amount back when Pop sent the stars home. If Spoelstra had done the same it would be a slap and tickle fine.
    Spoel DID do the same thing later in the year. Stern didn't bat an eye.

Also the infamous, "My ideal Finals would be Lakers v. Lakers." from Stern.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the few logical Lakers fans, one of the better posters on Spurstalk, and one of the few fans who will routinely have a bball debate with you that doesn't involve ad hominems.

KK devalues his posts by the day. Hilarious to watch.
    And yet, he provided no logic or debate, merely claimed my point had "re ed logic" when it didn't. No rational logic or debate used. Unlike my post.

The only thing hilarious is that you think saying that means anything when the actual person devaluing their posts in this exchange is you for defending the ty, factless, trolling side of the argument to defend your little buddy. Then again, that sort of ty take is extremely common on this forum so it doesn't surprise me to see it.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    LOL Harlem or Clipper Nation?
    Me and Harlem don't have an exclusive monopoly on dropping truthbombs on you, sn....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Me and Harlem don't have an exclusive monopoly on dropping truthbombs on you, sn....
    Which are you sucking in this series CN? Lebron's I'm assuming since you bandwagoners think alike.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim was the first option in SA and Kobe was the 2nd option in LA...A first option in SA is like a 3rd option in LA....no comparison...the fans have already spoken on this....and Kobe was voted over Duncan as player of decade...that 99 le is an asterisk whether you like it or not...Duncan is never compared to MJ...Duncan is never compared to Wilt or Kareem or the other greats...no one takes the guy seriously...he won his les in SA and never repeated on a single one of them...he's good but he's like a Cadillac whereas Kobe is a Bugatti Veyron

Raw Career Numbers through 2009 (it's only gotten worse for Duncan comparison wise) :-)

Bryant: 28.2 ppg, 5.9 rpg, 5.2 apg
    Duncan: 21.2 ppg, 11.7 rpg, 3.3 apg

Double rebs for just 7 points?

You are just proving that Duncan plays the game better.

Thread Information