Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So.... if his knee explodes.... he still earned 10mil or so until now?
    He won't be exactly living on food stamps...
    $7.5 million but that much closer to $4.5. NBA players make about 600,000 per 1 million.

He wants 5 years, $85 million ($51,000,000 is about what he would make)

The Suns offered 4 years $48 million ($28,800,000 is what he could make)

He could take the QA $4.94 million ($2.96 million) and become an unrestricted free agent.

its more risky to take the QA he's already missed 72 of the 312 regular season games in his 4 year career (23%).

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    He doesn't want to be here, X. Not for $85 or $85 million.

He's not cookie cutter materiel. This is a centralized atmosphere (small time|piss post|chicken ) twixt the four sports teams here & Blood does not want it. Donough has to face the music. And he ain't no virgin neither. He's already been touched=Alex Len.
    You're 100% right.

He knows he's not getting the max, from anyone.

I doubt the max is actually what this is over.

If we are dumb enough to give him the max, he'll suck it up, and take it, because he KNOWS he's not worth it.

He requested something insane. If he doesn't get it, he wants to play where HE chooses to. Not here. The money would be the ONLY reason he stays here. He'll make the same money with a QO this year and the max for the following years somewhere else, as he does taking the $12m here.

For equal money, he would rather be NOT here.

LA, Cleveland, anywhere but here.

If we were dumb enough to pay that max though, he'd think about it. Until then, he can blame it on the money, rather then flat out coming out and trashing Phoenix. He'd rather kill his reputation being seen as just another money grubber, rather then being the asshole that actually comes out and says no, I don't care, I don't like it here, Period.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nuh uh. You said "pay him the in' money." Backtracking now is chicken and piss-pot.
    My fart catcher shows up.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My fart catcher shows up.
    I swear, I'm going to ing break your back the moment I step on Arizona soil. What's your address? I'm coming.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I swear, I'm going to ing break your back the moment I step on Arizona soil. What's your address? I'm coming.
    Pack a lunch, mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pack a lunch, mother er.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'll tell ya, Scanny, when you're over 60 and you can flex some bully behavior it feels good.

And who's to say if I did actually meet up with him whether I could, you know, actually represent myself, stand up one last time, perhaps an elbow drop, run his eyes across the top rope, and if by chance I couldn't, I'd extend my right hand in friendship, then when he took it, I'd kick him in the bean bag and pile drive him, Mad Dog Vachon style.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'll tell ya, Scanny, when you're over 60 and you can flex some bully behavior it feels good.

And who's to say if I did actually meet up with him whether I could, you know, actually represent myself, stand up one last time, perhaps an elbow drop, run his eyes across the top rope, and if by chance I couldn't, I'd extend my right hand in friendship, then when he took it, I'd kick him in the bean bag and pile drive him, Mad Dog Vachon style.
    Party's over, grandpa.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Party's over, grandpa.
    I got my oats & I'm feelin' 'em. You'll walk over. You're limpin' back.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I got my oats & I'm feelin' 'em. You'll walk over. You're limpin' back.
    EVer felt like your head is hurting so bad you want to slice your brain out with a saw? That's what'll happen if we see face-to-face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's got to be someone's troll. From his demeanor, he looks like one of the old Mavs Krew. Didn't they have a vote on limiting your posts?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's got to be someone's troll. From his demeanor, he looks like one of the old Mavs Krew. Didn't they have a vote on limiting your posts?
    Yep, and Herself backed 'em. It's never been the same since twixt Her & me. Something's missing.

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Even Japs don't do that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even Japs don't do that.
    Come a callin' of a Sunday morn. WTF is wrong with your people, wangi? And we ain't comin' back for veng? Please.

Thread Information