Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver lining though, the question is finally answered: Do I need to worry about someone stealing my iden y? no.

For Blake: KIA Killed in Action

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul doesn't deserve as long as he'd rather be an actor on court than a bball player. yo team clown!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Felt bad for Paul when he was congratulating and walking off. He was the only one fighting this game. Blake even checked out for a bit in the game. The TMAC of the second round.
    Bull . The only thing Choke fought for was his stats in garbage time. Put Curry, Wall, Kyrie, or Westbrook in his place and we win.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    griffin was pathetic.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They can split the sandwich.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bull . The only thing Choke fought for was his stats in garbage time. Put Curry, Wall, Kyrie, or Westbrook in his place and we win.
    What's the matter, slope, don't it float?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol they choked away a 3-1 lead. It is squarely on their shoulders. Being gassed is a pussified excuse.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol they choked away a 3-1 lead. It is squarely on their shoulders. Being gassed is a pussified excuse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    griffin was pathetic.
    He's improved his game considerably but he's big and clunky, needs his shot fixed (no arch) and gives too much energy for highlight plays so he's gassed too early in the game. He gets lost easily on defense.

The team reminds me of someone going to the restroom; they run like on offense and then cruise back on defense. That's just bad coaching, plain and simple. Doc's son didn't do terrible but he wasn't 2nd most bench minutes good either. That whole nepotism thing cost them. Doc was more interested in getting his son some airtime than in winning the games. The owner should have nixed that right way.

They are too top heavy, no role players with any consistency unless you consider fatness and suckage to be consistency. Jamal needs to be cut, so does Davis and so does Matt Barnes and that got jumpshooting Red

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 choked period. He is the most overrated player in the NBA. Blowing a 3-1 series lead against the ty ass Rockets. Dude has never been past the 2nd round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like blaming Kobe in 2006 or McGrady in 2003, tbh..those guys blew 3-1 leads, but they shouldn't have been in that position with their roster in the first place as the lower seeds..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CP3 choked period. He is the most overrated player in the NBA. Blowing a 3-1 series lead against the ty ass Rockets. Dude has never been past the 2nd round.
    I called this first. Me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like blaming Kobe in 2006 or McGrady in 2003, tbh..those guys blew 3-1 leads, but they shouldn't have been in that position with their roster in the first place as the lower seeds..
    to be fair the state of the lakers roster was entirely kobe's fault tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I still got it!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called this first. Me
    YOU.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You wouldn't like it. I'd just lay there and moan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its ok, they had the series of their lives against Spurs (like usual, every scrub did it too) and Poops blew it bad, now we saw whats the real Crawford, Rivers Jr, Glenn ¨Smells¨ Davis, Barnes and the best of the cake... Tom ¨Monk¨ Rivers
    Blake Griffin was unreal but he was at the right time and the right moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wouldn't like it. I'd just lay there and moan.
    You good for nothing sack of....

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    choke paul

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You good for nothing sack of....
    Rough livin' with it, eh, Rob? No picnic that's for certain. You think losing is bad, then you have to come in here and face it,,,every ing day.

Get your in' shine box and commissed to shinin'. I want in' mirrors, Rob!!!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    like you said they were lower seeds...but those teams never had a chance. The clippers were a better team this series....so thats not a good comparison. Nobody thought T-Mac would beat the team that would be the champs the next yr or Kobe & scrubs would beat the powerhouse Suns at the time. The team the clipps had showing they could dominate the rockets the way they did render the comparison flawed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its ok, they had the series of their lives against Spurs (like usual, every scrub did it too) and Poops blew it bad, now we saw whats the real Crawford, Rivers Jr, Glenn ¨Smells¨ Davis, Barnes and the best of the cake... Tom ¨Monk¨ Rivers
    Blake Griffin was unreal but he was at the right time and the right moment.
    You didn't even have to play 'em. You chose that and it bit you square on that sweet ass of yours.

Crawl, mother er, crawl!!!!!!

Thread Information