Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Ok...

We are off the coast of Viet Nam loping those illumnious s s turning night into day. A bunch of us are back on the fantail smoking pot when we see this ....thing....hovering over us, keep in mind we do have radar. We are.....what the ? So it hovers there for a good 30 seconds, looking like something out of a sci fi movie then it....zoooooooooooom..gone!!!!!!! What it was...??? And, it did not show up on the radar as we found out later. Weirdest thing I've ever seen.
    I can buy that.

When I was a kid, I had a lot of interest in stars and looking into the night sky. One night I was using my telescope to look at the moon, admiring all the craters, and when I left the sights to give my eye a little rest I saw this thing in the air maybe a good 200ft in the air and 100ft away. It was very bright, I shifted my telescope to it and had a 1s glimpse at the object. It was black with very powerful white lights with a greenish tint to it shining though. It suddenly looked like it shrunk into nothingness or warped away, but I still remember that strange object.

No idea what it was, maybe aliens, maybe a plane (looked nothing like one) or maybe my imagination.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was that kobes rape victim koolaid?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does it matter!?

Thread Information