Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh, i respectfully disagree.. Bogut is pretty much what centers should aspire to be, minus the injuries.. Also, we're talking about 2/5 of the the starters that just won a le a year ago and set many records this year.. especially if you look at the alternatives, imo this a massive jackpot for dallas
    Interesting take. We'll see. I do remember being stunned to see Bogut on the receiving end of some Alley Oops before he was injured. I've always liked him, and I hated seeing him go to the Dubs in the first place. Big question mark at this point, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take healthy Bogut over Whiteside. Too bad healthy Bogut rarely exists anymore.
    True, but at his age and upside Whiteside all day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget Cuban makes money if the Warriors with the championship.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If they let this get away with the same screens he was setting at GS DWill and Wes are gonna have career years shooting the 3 tbh

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except for a very select few they're a tight knit Corporation. It's payback for something that State did for them, OR, will in the future.
    like totally obliterate them when they won 67 games and were poised to win the championship going away?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not a bad offseason to solidify their status as a lower playoff seed and first-round exit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a bad offseason to solidify their status as a lower playoff seed and first-round exit.
    I get they don't want to waste Dirks last years but they have been doing just that! They stay out of the lottery and just stay good enough to get by and then they get a first round exit team, this for years now. Why not re build at one point?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I get they don't want to waste Dirks last years but they have been doing just that! They stay out of the lottery and just stay good enough to get by and then they get a first round exit team, this for years now. Why not re build at one point?
    After 2011, they didn't hit any singles or doubles in trades or the draft, so they went into every summer hoping to hit grand slams in free agency. When that didn't work out, they would scramble every July to assemble a compe ive roster after their dream targets passed them over.

Every party involved, including Dirk, the Mavs organization/front office, as well as the fans, want him to retire as a Mav and spend his entire career with the team. But Dirk doesn't want to be a part of a youth movement rebuild, so it limits their team-building strategy. As long as he's here, Cuban is essentially committed into fielding the best possible roster he can on a year to year basis...as opposed to intentionally taking a step back and being in the lottery for a couple of years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuban is a business man. Has a ring. And just wants to sell tickets.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cuban is a business man. Has a ring. And just wants to sell tickets.
    And they will do just that with a 45-win team this year that finishes 6 or 7 in the West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After 2011, they didn't hit any singles or doubles in trades or the draft, so they went into every summer hoping to hit grand slams in free agency. When that didn't work out, they would scramble every July to assemble a compe ive roster after their dream targets passed them over.

Every party involved, including Dirk, the Mavs organization/front office, as well as the fans, want him to retire as a Mav and spend his entire career with the team. But Dirk doesn't want to be a part of a youth movement rebuild, so it limits their team-building strategy. As long as he's here, Cuban is essentially committed into fielding the best possible roster he can on a year to year basis...as opposed to intentionally taking a step back and being in the lottery for a couple of years.
    Yes, but they don't keep a team together long enough to get any kind of chemistry going! Atleast in 2011 they finally had that going, 2010 too to an extent and they played well most of the year. When they get any kind of flow going like 2014 late in the year going into the playoffs they change pieces in the off season and start over with the role guys, this seems to happen yearly and the team is constantly changing. That is okay to make the playoffs I guess but with no chemistry longer term what does he expect?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yes, but they don't keep a team together long enough to get any kind of chemistry going! Atleast in 2011 they finally had that going, 2010 too to an extent and they played well most of the year. When they get any kind of flow going like 2014 late in the year going into the playoffs they change pieces in the off season and start over with the role guys, this seems to happen yearly and the team is constantly changing. That is okay to make the playoffs I guess but with no chemistry longer term what does he expect?
    Their moves just haven't worked out. Donnie begged Cuban to trade up a few spots to take the Greek Freak kid with the Bucks but Cuban didn't do it. Meanwhile the Spurs kept their le window open by scouting Kawhi Leonard and being willing to part with a former first round pick to trade up and get him.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And they will do just that with a 45-win team this year that finishes 6 or 7 in the West.
    They just signed Curry though

NBA = fcked

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Mavs swung for home run, drew a walk instead. Durant threw the balls

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Nothing but waiver wire materiel.

Incomprehensible.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It seems we're trying to clone a Warriors team with Bogut and Curry... not a bad offseason for Mavs tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It seems we're trying to clone a Warriors team with Bogut and Curry... not a bad offseason for Mavs tbh.

Cuban is a ing wanksta

Thread Information