My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    caca...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the bio of the leader of Just Facts:

He is also the author of Rational Conclusions, a rigorously do ented and acclaimed book evidencing factual support for the Bible across a broad array of academic disciplines.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    From the bio of the leader of Just Facts:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    definitely has no axe to bring politically tbh

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i'll admit i stopped reading once i got to "independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians"
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-facts/

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservative study confirms conservative beliefs. More at 11..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so they're center right.

they have wapo and nyt as center left, but they're partisan biased fake news...

also something wrong with that site, they have fox as Right but i'm pretty sure they're fair and balance. they report, i decide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so they're center right.

also something wrong with that site, they have fox as Right but i'm pretty sure they're fair and balance. they report, i decide.
    Once again dip did not even read his link:

In conclusion, while it is true that all the facts listed on JF are validated or peer-reviewed in some way, JF do not attempt to report a balanced view of the totality of information, they do not include information that disagrees with their preferred conclusions, and they present facts (especially time series) selectively in such a way that those very facts seem to support the opposite of what the full data really support

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    criminalization, demonizing of non-citizens while preparing the ground for Kobach and red/slave states disenfranchise Ms of legit voters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without identification, poor people stay in the shadows—and Republicans want it that way

As of 2006, according to New York University’s Brennan Center for Justice,

up to 11 percent of U.S. adults had no government-provided photo ID.

Since then, federal requirements for IDs have grown tougher, contributing to a loop that can help keep people trapped in poverty.

For poor Americans, IDs are a lifeline — a key to unlocking services and opportunities, from housing to jobs to education. And in states with strict voter ID laws, the lack of an ID can hinder voting.

“This is a huge issue for people who are homeless and poor in general,” says Maria Foscarinis, executive director of the National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty.

“Without an ID, basically you don’t exist.”

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/6/19/1673183/-Without-identification-poor-people-stay-in-the-shadows-and-Republicans-want-it-that-way?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_camp aign=Feed%3A+dailykos%2Findex+%28Daily+Kos%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hows the investigation coming into these illegal votes TSA?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    so they're center right.

I linked that to show the organization's factual reporting is shown as high.

And since pussy ass FuzzyLumpkins is too cowardly to debate me in person and would rather chirp up hidden behind the ignore feature please quote this for me.

Once again dip did not even read his link:

In conclusion, while it is true that all the facts listed on JF are validated or peer-reviewed in some way, JF do not attempt to report a balanced view of the totality of information, they do not include information that disagrees with their preferred conclusions, and they present facts (especially time series) selectively in such a way that those very facts seem to support the opposite of what the full data really support

Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team looked at data from an extensive Harvard/YouGov study that every two years questions a sample size of tens of thousands of voters. Some acknowledge they are noncitizens and are thus ineligible to vote.

Just Facts’ conclusions confront both sides in the illegal voting debate: those who say it happens a lot and those who say the problem nonexistent.

In one camp, there are groundbreaking studies by professors at Old Dominion University in Virginia who attempted to compile scientifically derived illegal voting numbers using the Harvard data, called the Cooperative Congressional Election Study.

On the other side are the professors who conducted the study and contended that “zero” noncitizens of about 18 million adults in the U.S. voted. The liberal mainstream media adopted this position and proclaimed the Old Dominion work was “debunked.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kobach's Krew hasn't really gotten started, yet. The voter suppression will be UnPresidented

https://www.aclu.org/blog/speak-free...-commission-be

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

The investigation into these illegal votes has at least produced some results which makes it more successful than the investigation into Trump/Russia collusion

1 > 0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The investigation into these illegal votes has at least produced some results which makes it more successful than the investigation into Trump/Russia collusion

1 > 0
    It really gets under your skin that the Republican party picked the dumbest, crookedest mother er they could find and then elected him president, doesn't it?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It really gets under your skin that the Republican party picked the dumbest, crookedest mother er they could find and then elected him president, doesn't it?
    You've been on a downward spiral since the election you needn't worry about what gets under my skin.

It really gets under you skin that the Democratic party picked a dumber, crookeder that lost to Trump, doesn't it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Democratic party
    *ding*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been on a downward spiral since the election you needn't worry about what gets under my skin.

It really gets under you skin that the Democratic party picked a dumber, crookeder that lost to Trump, doesn't it?

So predictable. I said to myself before opening the thread that your response would be to say something negative about me, and then something about Hillary.

in' a, I'm was right on all three accounts.

I know it bugs the out of you, because you can't admit it. Cognitive dissonance is a that way.

I can say:

Hillary was a horrible candidate and more than a bit crooked, but you are cons utionally unable to really say how ing stupid, crooked and incompetent Trump is.

That is how I will always be better than you, and I know that also bugs the out of you, because you love to mention how much I am "melting down" since the election. You get to feel better about yourself, even though you know on some level how dishonest you are being.

Your turn. Tell me something bad about me, avoid saying anything bad about Trump, and don't admit you can be wrong. Pavlov will ready his bell.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

So predictable. I said to myself before opening the thread that your response would be to say something negative about me, and then something about Hillary.

in' a, I'm was right on all three accounts.

I know it bugs the out of you, because you can't admit it. Cognitive dissonance is a that way.

I can say:

Hillary was a horrible candidate and more than a bit crooked, but you are cons utionally unable to really say how ing stupid, crooked and incompetent Trump is.

That is how I will always be better than you, and I know that also bugs the out of you, because you love to mention how much I am "melting down" since the election. You get to feel better about yourself, even though you know on some level how dishonest you are being.

Your turn. Tell me something bad about me, avoid saying anything bad about Trump, and don't admit you can be wrong. Pavlov will ready his bell.
    You're wound up again and not thinking clearly. You were right on one account, out of two, not three. You were correct I'd say something about Hillary, but I said nothing negative about you. Pointing our your meltdown isn't negative, it just is what it is.

Nothing that is said on a message board bugs the out of me, judging by your reactions here you honestly can not say the same for yourself.

I can say:

Trump was a horrible candidate and I didn't vote for him.

Now...I am better than you, because not only am I being honest but I'm not acting like a little and melting down. I was the same poster before Trump won, and I am the same poster now. You on the other hand.....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I said nothing negative about you...little ....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA is re ed. He claims that there is no evidence of collusion with Russia yet Kushner, Flynn, and Manafort at the very least had relations including payments and loans that they lied about.

As far as we know there are no direct ties to Trump but that is besides the point and doesn't mean nothing will/has been found of that the obstruction case doesn't have teeth.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA is re ed. He claims that there is no evidence of collusion with Russia yet Kushner, Flynn, and Manafort at the very least had relations including payments and loans that they lied about.

As far as we know there are no direct ties to Trump but that is besides the point and doesn't mean nothing will/has been found of that the obstruction case doesn't have teeth.
    little hiding behind the ignore feature

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are cons utionally unable to really say how ing stupid, crooked and incompetent Trump is.
    I can say:

Trump was a horrible candidate
    "horrible candidate" smh

I rest my case.

Trump is an idiot.

Trump is measurably more crooked than any Democrat, even Hillary.

Trump has weaponized lying, actively denying reality.

He is dangerous.

Yet you won't admit any of that, even though you didn't vote for him, as if he somehow deserves some sort of loyalty.

He doesn't, and he is dragging your ass down with him.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "horrible candidate" smh

I rest my case.

Trump is an idiot.

Trump is measurably more crooked than any Democrat, even Hillary.

Trump has weaponized lying, actively denying reality.

He is dangerous.

Yet you won't admit any of that, even though you didn't vote for him, as if he somehow deserves some sort of loyalty.

He doesn't, and he is dragging your ass down with him.
    You should really take a break from posting here. Trump broke you.

Thread Information