It's easy to spend $100 at pappadeux

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't like fat chicks, bro.
    All that tells me, is that you're disappointed in yourself afterwards.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    [QUOTE=Millennial_Messiah;9853406]Well, that's for lunch. Pappadeaus' is a couple blocks down the road, but she doesn't like seafood.[/QUOTE
    Unless you're allergic, not liking quality, even Red Lobster quality actually, is a good sign of lack of sophistication in the most minor degree. Makes sense, tbh.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Breaking News: As of tonight, after noticing each other on LinkedIn and talking for the first time in almost 7 years, a really old (but amazing) flame wants to see me again and go out with me next Monday, July 1st, the week I'm driving down to see my mom. We dated in Fall 2012 when I was a senior in HS and she was a junior at UTSA (I was 25 in March and she'll be 28 this September).

The girl lives close to the airport now, my mom's house is by Seaworld/151 and we both have cars, but we're not going downtown or to ghetto land.

Ideally looking for the $50-100 range for two full course dinners, including a couple drinks & tip.

Any good ideas?
    Your price range is garbage. You're not a kid anymore. You can barely go to a generic chain for $50-100 anymore. Stop being a cheap Jew. God, 1st round of tails and appetizer is already over $50. Do you stress out over whether you can take a date out and keep it in your $100 budget? Sad.
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 06-26-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Speaking of Papadeux, I noticed a whole lot of cajun restaurants all over San Antonio when I was down there last year. Very cool to see the Katrina Refugee influence all over the city. IIRC, I even think there's a cajun taste food chain too.

I'd kill for some Papadeux tho. Crawfish boudin FTW!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Good luck stud. Show her what she's been missing all these years.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Good luck stud. Show her what she's been missing all these years.
    I’m sure she will be really impressed by his 3.5 inch

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Your price range is garbage. You're not a kid anymore. You can barely go to a generic chain for $50-100 anymore. Stop being a cheap Jew. God, 1st round of tails and appetizer is already over $50. Do you stress out over whether you can take a date out and keep it in your $100 budget? Sad.
    look my fancy pants, it's date 1, 7 years later, tails and appetizers is for if you already got it in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Just imagine how cheap the restaurant might be when he’s trying to keep the bill below $50 when he’s got a hambeast of a girlfriend who’s ordering 4 courses

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Tip: don't wear sneakers, hat or t-shirt

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP is at the top of this forum, tbh, nobody does it better..

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Speaking of Papadeux, I noticed a whole lot of cajun restaurants all over San Antonio when I was down there last year. Very cool to see the Katrina Refugee influence all over the city. IIRC, I even think there's a cajun taste food chain too.

I'd kill for some Papadeux tho. Crawfish boudin FTW!
    Dry Dock by the Medical Center/LV area is still the best one and it was around way before Katrina.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    look my fancy pants, it's date 1, 7 years later, tails and appetizers is for if you already got it in.
    agree... what dumbass spends 3 figures only to NOT get laid?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I sort of see where Andy's coming from..

never want to spend too much on a first date, which is why I'm not a fan of dinner dates this early. never know, the girl might just be bored that night and want free dinner only to dip out later when Chad gives her the late night booty call.

srs question tho OP. why are you buying her dinner? split the bill

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    silo is good but a bit pricey.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    > 2019
    > not setting up three dates in one night and flaking on the other two who are boring

what kind of millenial are you, brah?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    > 2019
    > not setting up three dates in one night and flaking on the other two who are boring

what kind of millenial are you, brah?
    I've done that sort of thing before, even last year when I left Cincinnati Ohio 2 weeks earlier than expected and left this one promising sexual prospect (hot fit nympho milf around 30 who made the first move to kiss me) in the dark about it until I was back in TX.

It's y and doesn't really help my brand.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I sort of see where Andy's coming from..

never want to spend too much on a first date, which is why I'm not a fan of dinner dates this early. never know, the girl might just be bored that night and want free dinner only to dip out later when Chad gives her the late night booty call.

srs question tho OP. why are you buying her dinner? split the bill
    This chick Andrea, see she's a minimalist. She makes $14 an hour doing a ty line cook job at the age of 27. She thinks I'm too cute and too good for her. She's unconfident. Was emo skater type earlier in life. I tell her she's pretty and she says no, she's not. She even told me her favorite venues for dates are walking around public parks, which of course are free.

We're getting lunch, not dinner. We're spending Monday 7/1 together, all planned it out. For meals we're getting lunch, I'm paying, but for dinner she's taking me back to her place and cooking for me, of course I'm not paying there.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

It's y and doesn't really help my brand.
    LOL, your "brand". Capt. Lye N. Penniless.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This chick Andrea, see she's a minimalist. She makes $14 an hour doing a ty line cook job at the age of 27. She thinks I'm too cute and too good for her. She's unconfident. Was emo skater type earlier in life. I tell her she's pretty and she says no, she's not. She even told me her favorite venues for dates are walking around public parks, which of course are free.

We're getting lunch, not dinner. We're spending Monday 7/1 together, all planned it out. For meals we're getting lunch, I'm paying, but for dinner she's taking me back to her place and cooking for me, of course I'm not paying there.
    She know about your fat wife waiting for you back at home? How you were embarrassed to bring her around your family and that you're currently trying to hide money from her? Or what about the time you got fired for not doing your job, but blamed the Indian coworkers for it because they actually knew how to do theirs? Chicks get wet over stories like that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cheddars is always a cheap option thats a nice place to eat and the food is great. i was there the other day after appetizer, food, drinks my bill was only 56.00! Lol dont listen to these people on here they like taking random chicks to Wildfish and dropping 250.00 for nothing. Same dudes that propose within 6 months and get half their retirement taken away lmao screw that and im not broke by any means trust me lol if u havnt seen the chick in 7 years And take her to Perrys steakhouse shes gonna expect u to take her there everytime. Well thats unless its friday and ur there for the 13.00 porkchops like i take my strays too lmao

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Cheddars is always a cheap option thats a nice place to eat and the food is great. i was there the other day after appetizer, food, drinks my bill was only 56.00! Lol dont listen to these people on here they like taking random chicks to Wildfish and dropping 250.00 for nothing. Same dudes that propose within 6 months and get half their retirement taken away lmao screw that and im not broke by any means trust me lol if u havnt seen the chick in 7 years And take her to Perrys steakhouse shes gonna expect u to take her there everytime. Well thats unless its friday and ur there for the 13.00 porkchops like i take my strays too lmao
    I like Cheddar's. Good for a chain, the first time I ate there was at one in OKC in 2013 with family driving up for a family funeral in Nebraska.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    410 area? Try manolas on blanco. It's Filipino food and it's good. Brassa chicken on West Ave and blanco. It's Peru's answer to pollo loco. Also Sichuan garden is close by, which is a mom n pop Chinese restaurant that considered by many in fat Antonio to be the best Chinese restaurant that San Antonio has to offer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is there a Willie Phister Chicken in the area?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Taking the rubber doll out in public. Bold move.

Thread Information