Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my comment wasn't by any mean a dig at Timvp. …

Since I was posting a more general comment I shouldn’t have done it as a reply. Beg pardon.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If You Don’t Care About Someone’s Grades Then You Shouldn’t Care About How He Writes It. It’s Better For Many More Readers The Way It’s Written Than The Way You’re Proposing How It Should Be. It’s As If You Think The Best Teams In The NBA Are Constantly Blowing Out All The Weakest Teams In The NBA, The Reality Is That That Doesn’t Happen Often. If The Nuggets Barely Beat The Pistons, Their Players Shouldnt Be Given F’s Because Of The Gap Between Them.

Anyway, I’m Probably Explaining This To Someone Who Won’t Budge In Their Opinion And Is Just Blowing Smoke Because Of The Current State Of The Spurs.
    How he writes them? It's just a letter so it's easy

They are all over the place that's it. I just made a comment on someones else post. I am not checking on those grade these days so my opinion is already well-established.

So my intention is not to say how it should be written. Cause it's his grades and LJ do not give a damn about my opinion as also. I'm fine with that.

Thread Information