Page 204 of 333 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 8311
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per The Football Brainiacs (TFB), five-star WR Terrace Marshall is tentatively scheduled to officially visit UT on November 11th for the Kansas game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    muhammad stream

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Muhammad picked MICHIGAN.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2019 OL Branson Bragg (Crandall)

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Pardon my language, but I am ing pissed. Beck called a ty game, the OL blocked horribly, the WRs were too scared to catch the ball, and Sam made so many mental errors, especially the final pass.

We had some success running up the middle, but none running wide......yet we continue to force the issue wide with no success.....that 2nd and short late should have been a dive play to warren, not a sweep.

I am so sick of this team refusing to attempt a slant pass. They are a QBs best friend, but we don't use them. Instead we run tons of no gain wide receiver screens.

I feel so bad for this D. They deserve a far better effort from the O.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It all boils down to one thing. Our line sucks balls. It's so bad that there is no words for how ty they played.

Coach Beck now needs to realize the Big 12 has caught up with Sam Ehlinger, he isn't going to get away with running the ball all the time. Someone on the offensive line needs to grow some balls or move on to UTSA or Texas state, they aren't ready for P5 football.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I couldn't watch today because I was at a wedding, but only Texas can hold one of the best offenses in the country to 10 points in regulation and lose.

Did I read correctly our offense had seven possessions that resulted in only 26 yards? I mean...how?

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Our o-line is awful and we don't have a running game

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I couldn't watch today because I was at a wedding, but only Texas can hold one of the best offenses in the country to 10 points in regulation and lose.

Did I read correctly our offense had seven possessions that resulted in only 26 yards? I mean...how?
    I'll do you one better.

Near the end of the 2nd quarter Tech qb Shimonek was 4-4 for -7 yards passing. As bad as it was, if Tech plays not even their A game but just their B game on offense they win

Watching state of Texas football today sucked.

Might add the QB to the offensive woes.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'll do you one better.

Near the end of the 2nd quarter Tech qb Shimonek was 4-4 for -7 yards passing. As bad as it was, if Tech plays not even their A game but just their B game on offense they win

Watching state of Texas football today sucked.
    I did see that stat on my phone and I sat there wondering how he did it and if that has ever been done before.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Three things from the game:

1- Orlando has this D playing lights out (Enjoy Orlando while he's here)

2- The whole offensive game plan yesterday, should be run thru the shredder ASAP.

3- I'll repeat this from last week - OL play is horrible.... PERIOD!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The play calling and playbook gets whittled into nothing when you can't block. Our receivers did not help. In this offense you must catch everything if you actually get a pass off coming your way. Okafor, 78, is absolutely awful. Any speed on that side and he is done. One thing I have learned from this season is you must coach deep as well and you must recruit deep, no favors. Walk ons, they gotta be able to play. USC has had the same problem with their O line. And many on D as well.

We would have been blown out if they had not fumbled and we turned that into a touchdown. They also dropped an easy TD pass. I'm not falling for the close score thing. They toyed with us knowing we could not move the ball. If you ask yourself, which team was most likely to blow the other team off the field it was OKST. They were much better, without their left tackle. Credit to Gundy, he knew what he was up against.

On D our cornerbacks played outstanding when having to do so much more in the running game (because we played 2 and more, very deep). Hager and Johnson both played well. Our soph safet, on that long pass, getting turned around AGAIN and not getting close to recovering... He appears to be stuck with the same bad habits.

TCU is going to absolutely murder this team. Patterson will watch this current offense on film.... Salivate. Massive cleanup effort in Fort Worth ensues.

This offensive line has to get better very quickly. I don't blame our backs for tip toeing into what seems to be a hole. It's an illusion.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-22-2017 at 04:11 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Those UT fans who have remained faithful, give yourself a par on the back. We are supposed to be, at the very least, a top 10 program in NCAA football history. For at least the last 7 years you have endured the horror of extreme suckage. It's much easier to root for a program where not much is expected. Rooting for what is supposed to be a top program that continually screws up, its tough.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Those UT fans who have remained faithful, give yourself a par on the back. We are supposed to be, at the very least, a top 10 program in NCAA football history. For at least the last 7 years you have endured the horror of extreme suckage. It's much easier to root for a program where not much is expected. Rooting for what is supposed to be a top program that continually screws up, its tough.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Football Brainiacs (TFB) are reporting WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps tore his meniscus yesterday.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think it would be a bit of mercy if the Big 12 broke up and Kansas football was dropped down to Conf USA level. It would give them a chance to build something like TCU did.

Thread Information