Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 5170
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Tree of Woe. Texas is on it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    No worries, I woke up this morning and Texas is still Texas, they will survive and move on.

I'm more concerned with a bunch of aggsy making decisions for the University that is in the best interest of thier school not Texas. I'll vote democrate before I vote for Perry, he can't get out of office fast enough.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Max Olson ‏@max_olson Will have this story up soon, but Frank Herron is sticking with LSU after talking with his mom and coaches.

Another swing and a miss on the D line for this class...Billings is our only hope and I'm not liking our chances.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Max Olson ‏@max_olson Will have this story up soon, but Frank Herron is sticking with LSU after talking with his mom and coaches.

Another swing and a miss on the D line for this class...Billings is our only hope and I'm not liking our chances.
    Tough to believe Texas may go 0/5 to end 2013. 14 signees and no defensive linemen and no running backs. Ugh.

Hoping RB Ke'aun Kinner qualifies.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That is why I don't count chickens

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    3 disappointing seasons, and it is finally starting to affect recruiting and yet people STILL think there is nothing wrong with the program...smh

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    When was the last time we had the 21st ranked recruiting class?

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    When was the last time we had the 21st ranked recruiting class?
    2005. 15 commits that included Colt McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Quan Cosby, Finley, Melton, Roy Miller, Muckleroy.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2005. 15 commits that included Colt McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Quan Cosby, Finley, Melton, Roy Miller, Muckleroy.
    I see none of those in this class, but I do see lots of beef.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I see none of those in this class, but I do see lots of beef.
    McCoy was a 3 star. You would not have thought he was what he turned into. I bet you thought Gilbert was going to break a bunch of records in college.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So this was before our rise back to the top correct? What does that tell us

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    McCoy was a 3 star. You would not have thought he was what he turned into. I bet you thought Gilbert was going to break a bunch of records in college.
    No actually after watching guys like Peter Gardere, Ty Dietmer, Major Applewhite, Josh Huepal and Colt McCoy, I'm more partial to the guys that don't have the NFL pedagree or look like NFL QBs.

Gilbert is the 1st QB with NFL attributes to not make it at Texas, remember a guy named Shea Morenz, top QB in the country Cannon Arm, but never could beat out a guy named James Brown.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    From Hornsnation.com Max Olson. Discuss:

Davis, the Longhorn defensive tackles coach, did an in-home visit with Robinson on Saturday morning. Since then, multiple reports have cited sources saying Robinson told Davis he's going to Alabama.

"I don't know how that story came about," Robinson said. "All I told him was I couldn't come to Texas, that Texas wasn't the best fit for me. I don't know where that story came from."

The ESPN 150 defensive lineman insisted he is currently uncommitted and won't announce his decision until 2:30 p.m. CT on Wednesday. He's not happy that the news got out Saturday that his decision had already been made.

"Texas leaking that story made me kind of mad," Robinson said. "They kind of tried to ruin the moment for me. Them leaking the story made me mad. I stopped considering them when I told them I was decommitting."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Committment alert

#15 is in. Montrel Meander
    http://247sports.com/Player/Montrel-Meander-23267

Tankin'
    My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    247 reporting Dontre Wilson to Ohio St?? Can anyone confirm?
    He's announcing in a couple hours.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dontre to Ohio State

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From Hornsnation.com Max Olson. Discuss:

Davis, the Longhorn defensive tackles coach, did an in-home visit with Robinson on Saturday morning. Since then, multiple reports have cited sources saying Robinson told Davis he's going to Alabama.

"I don't know how that story came about," Robinson said. "All I told him was I couldn't come to Texas, that Texas wasn't the best fit for me. I don't know where that story came from."

The ESPN 150 defensive lineman insisted he is currently uncommitted and won't announce his decision until 2:30 p.m. CT on Wednesday. He's not happy that the news got out Saturday that his decision had already been made.

"Texas leaking that story made me kind of mad," Robinson said. "They kind of tried to ruin the moment for me. Them leaking the story made me mad. I stopped considering them when I told them I was decommitting."
    What a little punkass girl, you ruined my BS moment in the sun, I hope he gets the full Mack Brown curse. Can't stand media s, he has been playing this up all year. You can't convince me he wasn't playing Texas for many many months.

Hint for Robinson, you go to Alabama, stay there,

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What a little punkass girl, you ruined my BS moment in the sun, I hope he gets the full Mack Brown curse. Can't stand media s, he has been playing this up all year. You can't convince me he wasn't playing Texas for many many months.

Hint for Robinson, you go to Alabama, stay there,
    No . Wahhhh, Texas ruined my hat game! Go yourself kid. Prime example of why I hate recruiting.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    William Wilkerson reports on ESPN, that Tony Brown is "likely" to be in Austin this weekend for JD1! Huge news!

Also quick queston; How is Junior Days? Orlando Brown, apparently, wouldn't attend any of the JD's due to travel expenses, but isn't those expenses for all recruits, or can in-state recruits come for free? I know it's cheaper to travel within a state then from one state to another, but I hope you get my point?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    William Wilkerson reports on ESPN, that Tony Brown is "likely" to be in Austin this weekend for JD1! Huge news!

Also quick queston; How is Junior Days? Orlando Brown, apparently, wouldn't attend any of the JD's due to travel expenses, but isn't those expenses for all recruits, or can in-state recruits come for free? I know it's cheaper to travel within a state then from one state to another, but I hope you get my point?
    It is essentially an unofficial visit and the expense of travel, hotel stay, etc. is paid for by the family of the visitor. Some recruits simply
    can't afford to travel too far from home for these junior days or other camps that schools put on...it can also be a good indicator on how
    serious the level of interest is from a recruit who is willing/able to travel long distance to attend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ^^ Thanks man! That's how I understood it too!

Also, Marcus Perkins of Naaman High School (Tx.) can be added to the Junior Day at 23. Feb. He says he wants to be the next Marquise Goodwin at Texas. Runs a 4.56 40-yard and has a 32.4 inch vertical jump.

http://247sports.com/Player/Marcus-Perkins-13600

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C8xF5SfoHs

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ^^ Thanks man! That's how I understood it too!

Also, Marcus Perkins of Naaman High School (Tx.) can be added to the Junior Day at 23. Feb. He says he wants to be the next Marquise Goodwin at Texas. Runs a 4.56 40-yard and has a 32.4 inch vertical jump.

http://247sports.com/Player/Marcus-Perkins-13600

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C8xF5SfoHs
    gonna have to run a of a lot faster than 4.56 to be marquise

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

His sister is signing with LSU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    His sister is signing with LSU.
    That's good. I like her going to LSU than A&M.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Minor update on RB Ke'aun Kinner from 24/7....he's planning to sign his Letter of Intent with Navarro College tomorrow morning but will be going to Texas if he qualifies and the staff still decides to offer.

Thread Information