Page 215 of 238 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 5940
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I have to say, I'm proud of this school. I was starting to fade near the end of Mack's career. He just didn't have it anymore. He lost his recruiting edge, and was just a coddler. I love that Strong is a disciplinarian, and will be forcing the players to take responsibility for their actions. He's got me excited for Longhorn football again.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Why? Ash sure beats suffering through Derp McCry like the past couple years, tbh
    Heard would compete with Ash. Swoopes too. Ash wouldn't be horrible, but I'm thinking they're running the Spread, and Heard and Swoopes would be better suited for it than Ash.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Heard will redshirt. If all of Texas' athletes are utilized properly, Ash should be fine running the spread.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Heard will redshirt. If all of Texas' athletes are utilized properly, Ash should be fine running the spread.
    Seriously. Heard needs to ing sit for a year.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If David Ash is still playing this season Longhorns will be rioting.
    http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...oopes-or-Heard

yeah rioting

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    We need to take Brewer and he would be the best For next year

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    No he wouldn't. Brewer is not a upgrade, he's more or less the same as Ash. Compe ion would be great though.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    No he wouldn't. Brewer is not a upgrade, he's more or less the same as Ash. Compe ion would be great though.
    Ash better arm, Brewer better runner

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Heard probably should sit. I think he's a better QB than Swoopes already though. And Ash? I guess he may be our best option next year, as much as I hate to say it. I just wanted change at the QB position. Guess that might have to wait till next year.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Courtney Garnett is a weird dude.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Good news from OrangeBloods. CB Jermaine Roberts says this official visit solidified his commitment to UT and he won't visit Ohio State next weekend. He also mentioned OL Alex Anderson should be committing to Texas once he returns to New Orleans after his official visit to Arizona State. Lastly, he said he feels S Jah'Shawn Johnson will be flipping to Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Good news from OrangeBloods. CB Jermaine Roberts says this official visit solidified his commitment to UT and he won't visit Ohio State next weekend. He also mentioned OL Alex Anderson should be committing to Texas once he returns to New Orleans after his official visit to Arizona State. Lastly, he said he feels S Jah'Shawn Johnson will be flipping to Texas.
    Any news on Ford? You may have already said something, but I haven't been able to keep up with your news. Thanks for that, by the way.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    LB Otaro Alaka left his official visit to A&M without committing. The visit went well (as you always hear after any visit to any school) and the current prediction is that he does flip to A&M. We will see, I'll update as I hear any new info.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LB Otaro Alaka left his official visit to A&M without committing. The visit went well (as you always hear after any visit to any school) and the current prediction is that he does flip to A&M. We will see, I'll update as I hear any new info.
    Good news for Texas, he was pretty solid the whole time Mack was the coach, seeing a defensive player switch from a defensive minded coach to an offensive minded coach would be a tough pill to swollow

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Not that I believe he won't flip...but guys like Hamm and Looch think every guy is going to commit.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Brice Jones is the one calling the switch, but I see your point.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Any news on Ford? You may have already said something, but I haven't been able to keep up with your news. Thanks for that, by the way.
    Nothing other than Strong encouraged him to go home and discuss things with his family and coach. There is a chance he could cancel his remaining official visits to Oregon and Mizzou. Looks pretty good right now for UT.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, Texas has offered 2015 five-star DT Shy Tuttle of Lexington, NC.

Please those who have any recruiting tidbits keep them coming. Great insight.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Brice Jones is the one calling the switch, but I see your point.

Alaka expressed concern about def scheme Strong will run and not thinking it is best fit for him. He's certainly high risk to flip and is also looking hard at LSU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nothing other than Strong encouraged him to go home and discuss things with his family and coach. There is a chance he could cancel his remaining official visits to Oregon and Mizzou. Looks pretty good right now for UT.
    Sure as hope so. With the few we've lost, which are expected when you get a new coach, we could use him.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wow so does Strong go big time national recruiting for 2015 and beyond? I hope he does and does it well, especially on defense where the state has been producing mediocre talent groups of DL and LB for a while now. A few gems each class but mostly mediocre. If he can land quality QBs, WR, DBs and OL from in state while poaching a few OL, DL/LB and RBs from out of state he can build some salty classes.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Alaka expressed concern about def scheme Strong will run and not thinking it is best fit for him. He's certainly high risk to flip and is also looking hard at LSU.
    LOL. Cy Falls plays a 3-4. Someone's been lying to him. Our defense is going to be more similar to what he's running now than A&M or LSU.
    Last edited by Needs More Bourbon; 01-19-2014 at 05:09 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    According to 24/7, 2015 DE Chauncey Rivers of Stone Mountain, GA plans on visiting UT this spring.

Strong offered earlier this week.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bleacher Report's opinion on our chances with these prospects on a 1-10 scale:

RB/ATH Corey Avery: 7/10
    OL Alex Anderson: 6/10
    OL Demetrius Knox: 4/10
    DT Poona Ford: 7/10
    DE Solomon Thomas: 6/10

P.S. What is going on with the other DT Chris Nelson?

Thread Information