Page 217 of 745 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317717 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Millsap is on a 30% max salary and so is Horford, and Randle is better than both of them. You don't think he's going to get 25% max salary offers and that he could be had for Gasol or Mozgov money?
    Randle ing sucks; he's another hyped-up Lakers scrub that is barely marginally better than an average player. And I hate Al Horford. Some team will inevitably hand him a max contract because he's a hyped up Laker scrub, however.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    man, if gallinari wasn't made of glass i'd easily take him + deandre for kawhi + gasol over anything the lakers could offer.

murray/patty, white
    walker/manu
    gallinari/green
    la/bertans
    deandre/metu

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Randle ing sucks; he's another hyped-up Lakers scrub that is barely marginally better than an average player. And I hate Al Horford. Some team will inevitably hand him a max contract because he's a hyped up Laker scrub, however.
    I don't want Randle either. But I wouldn't want Millsap or Horford. He's young and puts up numbers so he's going to get max offers most likely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron doesn't want to be first.

PG probably doesn't, either. He stands to lose a lot of money by leaving OKC.

Spurs won't trade Kawhi to the LAL

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ehhhh, I like his defense on the switch

Considering the free agent market he might not get a big offer. But as an unrestricted next summer when there's going to be double the available cap room compared to this summer, he could get close to max

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Randle isn't elite but he isn't a scrub either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the false sense of urgency. What part of under contract don't you understand?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want Randle either. But I wouldn't want Millsap or Horford. He's young and puts up numbers so he's going to get max offers most likely.
    Same, however I will say Millsap/Horford >> Randle even though it's like comparing to vomit.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the false sense of urgency. What part of under contract don't you understand?
    It's just a narrative the media is pushing because they want the Lakers to acquire Kawhi. The Lakers have a bunch of trash that's why I laugh when they say the Spurs will never get a better offer than now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt randle will have a full Max offer, imo he’s a better prospect than ingram or kuzma.

i would not take a Lakers offer Without him in sign and trade.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ehhhh, I like his defense on the switch

Considering the free agent market he might not get a big offer. But as an unrestricted next summer when there's going to be double the available cap room compared to this summer, he could get close to max
    Phoenix, Dallas, Indiana, Atlanta, and Sacramento will all be able to offer him deals for the max or near that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, if gallinari wasn't made of glass i'd easily take him + deandre for kawhi + gasol over anything the lakers could offer.

murray/patty, white
    walker/manu
    gallinari/green
    la/bertans
    deandre/metu
    Jordan & Galinari are both overpriced af. They don't help the Spurs, Jordan might have a while back but definitely not now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix, Dallas, Indiana, Atlanta, and Sacramento will all be able to offer him deals for the max or near that.
    Ok with yout list except Sacramento With bagley. They will not give a Max To randle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just thinking about this hysteria about LAL and PG13 ... guy is doing a 3 part ESPN series about his free agency (who cares?). Doubt he does that unless he left for LA ....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing he's done wrong imo is let speculation run wild. He could've/should've made some statements earlier just to clear the air.
    So then he's still got an opportunity to right that "only" wrong -- a statement to clear the air -- right?

Any bets?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then he's still got an opportunity to right that "only" wrong -- a statement to clear the air -- right?

Any bets?
    He don't have the balls or brains too. This whole situation puts him in a negative light.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he is gone You don’t sit out a year and get paid 18 million only to demand a trade to the Flakers. this fool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right about Philly. I must have forgot to include Embiids 25% of cap max salary into my numbers for them. Looks like there is no way they can keep Red if the sign LeBron.

For the Boston trade, if by good you mean middle of the pack playoff team, then yeah, probably. I'd much rather take Tatum and the Kings pick or even the Memphis one plus whatever matching salary needs to be thrown in. I still think a Leonard + James duo in Philly would force Ainge's hand, though not being able to have Red or Belinelli on that team is a definite blow.

PG-Murray, Parker
    SG-Brown, Mills
    SF-Hayward Green
    PF-Anderson,Bertans
    C-Aldridge, FA,

I think that's a top 4 team in the West behind Houston, GSW, and maybe a heathly OKC team if PG is back. Deep with with solid defenders at every position and shooting off the bench, a much better version of the 47 win 17-18 team.

I still am skeptical of the Lebron-Kawhi to 76er's thing, though it is certainly possible. Tatum is off the table; moving Brown, Hayward, and Tautum for Kawhi to pair him Kyrie and Horford doesn't make any sense whatsoever for Ainge and the C's

Kawhi, Horford, and Kyrie

vs.

Lebron, Embiid and Simmons

that is probably still advantage 76ers and there is no guarantee Kyirie even stays, Kawhi too. The 76ers would still have Covington, Saric, and could re-sign Beli, Illyasova while the C's would have a supporting cast of Rozier, Smart & Morris.

I think the C's wouldn't be able to beat that Philly team.

I think Ainge's absolute best offer would be Hayward, Brown, Kings and Grizzlies 2019 pick

that would leave them with Kawhi, Horford, Tatum and Kyrie and all of their own picks going forward, potientially giving them the heads up in a head to head matchup with the 76ers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe PG has a good relationship with Westbrook but PG ln the Lakers has more potential. People forget how young and good Ingram, Kuzma, and Lonzo have looked so far. Plus Brook Lopez, Josh Hart, and possibly Julius Randle is nothing to sneeze at either. They have room for one more guy too. Possibly Kemba, Cousins, or Lebron.
    That Lakers squad just isn't good tbh. Ingram is meh to me, Kuzma and Hart are fine, and Ball is probably a bit overhyped for a player that probably maxes out as an above average starting PG. I don't think adding PG to that mix is anywhere near a playoff team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lakers can flip Ball into a decent future first, I thinks that’s a game changer. Ingram + 2 first rounders should get them into the convo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love these meaningless tweets. The subtle use of “should” over “could” takes it from rumor to outright bs speculation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not the Spurs that are feeling the sense of urgency; it’s LA. But, if SA truly knows Kawhi is gone, trading him earlier in free agency is best so they can use free agency to build too.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need to go in like this!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would we want anything from LA? They got nothing. LA

Thread Information