Page 218 of 293 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 7307
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that was a nice way of me saying headcase as well as bball IQ. It's too bad cause physically, he would be a great addition, but not worth the trouble w/o a player like TD in the locker room. Good point.
    I think every team in the NBA says the same thing lol. The thing is, he isn't a low risk high reward player that realgm members shout out after every damn min signing. He is a high risk low reward player. He can't shoot, cant hit ft's, and he doesn't change the game enough defensively anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to the Greek league guy (named started with a B, I'm too lazy to look up the spelling). He's out there isn't he?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think every team in the NBA says the same thing lol. The thing is, he isn't a low risk high reward player that realgm members shout out after every damn min signing. He is a high risk low reward player. He can't shoot, cant hit ft's, and he doesn't change the game enough defensively anymore.
    Actually I would rather take a flyer on rensure ting and rehabilitating Lance Stephenson. At least he is younger. Not endorsing Stephenson - just prefer him over Josh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to the Greek league guy (named started with a B, I'm too lazy to look up the spelling). He's out there isn't he?
    Decided to stay overseas and signed or about to sign with someone...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I would rather take a flyer on rensure ting and rehabilitating Lance Stephenson. At least he is younger. Not endorsing Stephenson - just prefer him over Josh.
    I like his game as well if he isn't acting crazy. I just don't see Spurs being able to afford him. He was already in talks with Pacers on a 3 yr deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Decided to stay overseas and signed or about to sign with someone...
    That sucks. Oh well, thanks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope we don't regret this 'none' move. It is like we traded Boban and Bobo for Gasol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs may sign Damien Inglis

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope we don't regret this 'none' move. It is like we traded Boban and Bobo and Duncan for Gasol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs may sign Damien Inglis
    I really don't think On-Glee is going to be a Spur. He certainly doesn't make sense for the roster. Now, if you're reporting rather than speculating, it's obviously interesting. But if you're simply talking about what you want to happen, you'll probably be disappointed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His name is Bourousis. Just remember that it sounds like a skin condition. He sucks, and never would have been a good fit here. Not even worth the min.

(Okay, he decided to play in Greece. They said he had offers from the Clippers and someone else, but not from the Spurs. I think he really wanted to play here, but either the Spurs didn't want him, or he got tired of waiting for them. So now that he's off the table, I never liked him to begin with. )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His name is Bourousis. Just remember that it sounds like a skin condition. He sucks, and never would have been a good fit here. Not even worth the min.

(Okay, he decided to play in Greece. They said he had offers from the Clippers and someone else, but not from the Spurs. I think he really wanted to play here, but either the Spurs didn't want him, or he got tired of waiting for them. So now that he's off the table, I never liked him to begin with. )
    Are all Greek players complete ing pussies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Boban hanging out with Ron Jeremy?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don't think On-Glee is going to be a Spur. He certainly doesn't make sense for the roster. Now, if you're reporting rather than speculating, it's obviously interesting. But if you're simply talking about what you want to happen, you'll probably be disappointed.
    Just speculating, looking at the dwindling ranks of free agent PFs that Spurs can sign for the minimum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking over the list, there's some names that make me think "don't even think about it PATFO" like Boozer for one.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking over the list, there's some names that make me think "don't even think about it PATFO" like Boozer for one.

If Motiejunas could just stay healthy... he would be a nice signing. Lawson as well if he could get it together, but seems like he lost 'it'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks bro. I thought the rumor was Bourousis would have been a real asset. I guess not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Memphis just claim Wroten like a week or 2 ago?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's still Tim Duncan day, but I wonder when Pau/Manu/Dedmon will officially sign.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Motiejunas could just stay healthy... he would be a nice signing. Lawson as well if he could get it together, but seems like he lost 'it'.
    I can't figure out Montiejunas... was he not traded and the trade rescinded because of medical reasons? Only to find him play solid minutes come playoff time?

I seriously doubt he'll take minimum considering his age.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Surprised D-Mo is still on the market. He would be amazing off the bench imo from what I read the whole medical reasons thing was bull (but that was I think in an interview with D-mo saying that so who knows) and it may have severely hurt his market value this summer. Would be a nice get but probably someone will offer him more than we can

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs should be looking for either a really old/washed up vet like Varejao or a young guy with potential but no stock like Cady, Stokes or Ndoye. A player like Terrence Jones would be nice, but I'd prefer someone who can play center with that final spot. I'm not sure if there's a decent Euro center to bring over, but that would obviously be a decent option

Thread Information