Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Ever notice no matter what ya ask this EXPERT ya never get a real answer?

Who is the better runner Barry Sanders or Marshawn Lynch? Yep, Barry Sanders and it's really not close. But, if ya need that tough yard, you want BEAST MODE. Freddie Mercury can dance around and...WOW!! but when ya want that tough yard, yep...Bob Dylan.
    mercury recorded his last album as he was dying of aids. the toughest yard you'll see

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    mercury recorded his last album as he was dying of aids. the toughest yard you'll see
    Me and the gang pile into the old Ford. We are headed out to Crazy Delbert's for a night of drinking and hunting Miss Tonight. I put this in the stereo.....

It will be.....

Gang....what the ? Dude, put some real music on that thing, ok?

Avante...ok ok ok, sorry.

Now just when am I going to be in the mood for that fluffy ass that Queen puts out, yep....never.

Dude, don't you understand....mood?

Last edited by Avante; 03-24-2017 at 01:29 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    MOOD

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    if your friends tell you to turn off bohemian rhapsody in favor of "real music" then your friends are deaf or dead.

take a look at 11:03 here

or 10:45 here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    how about the Live Aid concert in 1985 that had an estimated 1.9 BILLION viewers worldwide.

some of the participating artists... BOB DYLAN, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Mick Jagger, U2, David Bowie, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Dire Straits, Neil Young, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Tom Petty, The Cars, Eric Clapton

impressive names? and yet who stole the show?

it's also the second video i posted in my last comment

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, I seriously doubt anyone in that crowd really knows the music. Queen plays sissy ass music...ok?

Give me The Allman Brothers, ZZ Top and all those others I've mentioned above.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Dude, I seriously doubt anyone in that crowd really knows the music. Queen plays sissy ass music...ok?

Give me The Allman Brothers, ZZ Top and all those others I've mentioned above.
    you doubt that the artists, journalists, music industry executives who came to the same conclusion "don't know the music" just because you aren't personally a fan?

zz top. they're plenty of fun to listen to for 10-15 minute segments, but about as one dimensional as it gets

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you doubt that the artists, journalists, music industry executives who came to the same conclusion "don't know the music" just because you aren't personally a fan?

zz top. they're plenty of fun to listen to for 10-15 minute segments, but about as one dimensional as it gets
    ZZ Top plays the music ya can relate to, while Queen is out there floating around in a fantasy. No guts and beer.

Didn't Queen once get booed off the stage?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    ZZ Top plays the music ya can relate to, while Queen is out there floating around in a fantasy. No guts and beer.

Didn't Queen once get booed off the stage?
    oh well that's a wrap. queen got booed off the stage once in 1974 before they released any of their successful albums.

check out the end of this

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    this is a list of greatest songs, not SINGERS.

nor is it a list that is specific to rock and roll

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this is a list of greatest songs, not SINGERS.

nor is it a list that is specific to rock and roll
    But, who was number one?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    But, who was number one?
    Like a rolling stone. bobby gregg was the drummer for that song. does that make him a better drummer than keith moon?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Like a rolling stone. bobby gregg was the drummer for that song. does that make him a better drummer than keith moon?
    Dude, do you have some sort of learning disability?

Bob Dylan is like Charley Patton, Blind Willie Johnson, TOM WAITS, Bukka White, Joe er, Louis Armstrong..ok? OK?????? The thing is the feel. Do you just not understand any of this? Freddie Mercury can't get down in that alley, down in the ditch, ok? He;'s into something different, something girls and sissy guys might like, I don;t...ok?

Cam Newton can throw a football a of a lot harder and further than Tom Brady, right? So what.

I like Sam Cooke, Johnny Mathis, Harry Belafonte, The Ink Spots, The Mills Brothers, Nat King Cole. All are FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR better singers than Bob Dylan, BUT.....like Freddie they can't do what he does. And when I want that sound it has to be Bob Dylan...........ok?

I see that train (nasal) comin' down the track, it must be bringin' (nasal) my babeeeeee back. Do you get any of this?
    Last edited by Avante; 03-24-2017 at 03:51 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    for sure. i made specifically clear that we were talking about vocalists, not songwriters.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    for sure. i made specifically clear that we were talking about vocalists, not songwriters.
    I'll go as slow as I can, you can do this.

Freddie Mercury has an amazing voice, ok? BUT.....when it comes to....ROCK AND ROLL...that isn't what's important, ok? It's selling the song, ya with me? I'd much rather listen to er, Joplin, Jagger, Dylan, Donovan, Morrison, when I want...ROCK AND ROLL....than a Freddie Mercury. Jazz cats can play rings around old blues gutarists, so what. I prefer acoustic guitar to a jazz band.

I don;t listen to...ROCK AND ROLL...looking for what Freddie Mercury puts out, it's boring as , honest...ok? WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.....are you kidding me?

You grew up listening to Queen didn't ya?

John Lee Hooker couldn't even read, and his vocal delivery is sluggish and he's so damn limited. BUT....if you are looking for a slow drone, a haunting sound he's on a whole other level than Freddie Mercury. Is Mercury the better singer? yes and by far but, what he does isn't what Hooker does.....ok?

This guy wouldn't make a zit on the butt of Freddie Mercury as a vocalist, but, there is no way in Freddie can sell this.

Freddie Mercury simply isn't low down enought for me. He's too...WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.....hahaha~~~~ No rats and roaches in his kitchen.

I;m sitting at the bar, we had a fight, I;m drowning my sorrows. I look over at the bouncer, a buddy, toss him a buck (quarters) and ask if he'll play something on the jukebox.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.......oh yes, just what I needed.

Now how about a little.....

I know I know ya don't get it, right?
    Last edited by Avante; 03-24-2017 at 05:05 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When I want the great vocalists I;m not listening to rock and roll. I head off in this direction.

Last edited by Avante; 03-24-2017 at 05:16 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Last edited by Avante; 03-24-2017 at 05:35 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's 1942, Alan Lomax who worked for the Library of Congress is in Clarksdale Mississippi looking for whoever can pick and grin. He comes upon a church....................

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's the middle of July, ya just finished mowing the lawn while thinking there are more blades of grass than anything else. It's 110 in the shade here in central Cali, ya grab an ice cold beer (put in the freezer and an mug). So ya head out to the back porch and the table and chairs. Ya need some rock and roll, so ya put on some.....

Mood

The Cate Bros are twins.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-24-2017 at 06:29 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was going to argue with the le of this thread and say that hands down it should say Avante and not SFS.

Then I realized it didn't say rectal expert.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I was going to argue with the le of this thread and say that hands down it should say Avante and not SFS.

lol

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Doesn't it bug you looking re ed in front of people?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm going to just keep asking our EXPERT questions until he actually answers them. An EXPERT who can't answer anything...?????

Ok EXPERT here ya go.....

Who was the last Texas Longhorn footballer to run in the Olympic 100m final?

Fill in the lanes (remember track EXPERT, right?) And I;ll give ya the first name.

USC All Time 100m

lane

1.Lennox
    2.Charlie
    3.Don
    4.Andre
    5.James
    6.Clancy
    7.Mel
    8.Frank

Football EXPERT, rigt?

Give me 4 RB duos where both guys made it to the Hall of Fame.

What two stud NFL receivers played on the same JC team and.....another cat was the real star?

True/false

An all black HS in Tennessee went three seasons not giving up a point, AND...not allowing anyone to cross the 50 yard line?

Dude, DO SOMETHING...ok? So far ya ain't did but lie.

Tell me shorty which one of these old blues cats didn't record just one record?

Bobby Grant
    Kid Bailey
    J.D.Fox
    Mattie Delaney
    King Solomon Hill
    Elvie Thomas
    Rube Lacy
    Sammy Hill

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never seen an EXPERT like this one, hahahaha~~~~ The guy don't know .

Thread Information