My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Guardiola: "Messi is the best I've ever seen and will ever see"

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/pe...sdasftb_31/Tes

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    Messi has a strong chance at being the GOAT when it's all said and done, he just needs some international accolades.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    He could start helping Argentina win the Copa América at home... it's a huge opportunity for him to start collecting hardware with the NT...

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    lol Argentina

4-0 to nigeria

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol I didn't even know Argentina played today.

But what does Argentina "D team" losing 4-1 to Nigeria has to do with this thread?

lol I didn't even know Argentina played today.

But what does Argentina "D team" losing 4-1 to Nigeria has to do with this thread?
    true..... dude.... he's Mexican ... he needs to find a way to overcome the "Chicharito vrs Messi" mexican media sold and how it ended up.... Messi ed Churrigol Hernandes and the whole ManU team.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    true..... dude.... he's Mexican ... he needs to find a way to overcome the "Chicharito vrs Messi" mexican media sold and how it ended up.... Messi ed Churrigol Hernandes and the whole ManU team.

please son, tell me when i ever said Chicharito was better than Messi. The only reason i posted it in this thread is because there is no official Argentina thread. Feel free to make one so i can LOL in that thread.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Didn't get to watch the game, but heard it was pretty embarrassing... then again, it was embarrassing sending these gimmick teams to just cash in...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barcelona star Lionel Messi plays down assault by Rosario Central fan

Argentina star claims he was not touched during a scuffle outside a restaurant in his home city of Rosario, as he prepares for the Copa America next month

By Daniel Edwards

3 Jun 2011 00:15:00

115 Share

Photo Gallery
    Zoom

Uefa Champions League : Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
    Related Links

Teams

Players

Barcelona star Lionel Messi received a scare in his home town of Rosario, when a fan of local giants Rosario Central tried to punch him, but has played down the incident.

The striker was back in Argentina ahead of training for next month's Copa America and was surrounded by fans and photographers after leaving a restaurant. A scuffle ensued before the Barca star got into a car and was diven away.
    "I didn't feel a thing and I only found out after all the kerfuffle, it was nothing," Messi told sports daily Ole. "I wasn't even touched."
    Reports in Argentina suggested it was a rivalry related attack on account of Messi having played during his formative years for Newell's Old Boys - big rivals of Rosario.

"We're taking photos and we see the arm and he dodges it. [Messi] did not react badly, he left walking and got into the [car]," a witness told TV news channel C5N.

Believe.
    Post Count
    A stupid high school kid tried to punch Messi...nothing serious really happened.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    And apparently the kid ran away after throwing the punch, so it was probably one of those 'I get to say I punched Lionel Messi'-type of thing.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    lmao barrack thought he was all sly with the Messi reference...probably thinks it's like a Messi trademark to wear the #10 .

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Meanwhile River Plates fans destroyed Buenos Aires... yeah I know nothing related to this thread but it's like the lol thread in the nba forum, no real reason needed to bump this thread

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Downgraded to JESUS.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Diego came out defending him today. Here's one answer I completely agree with:

- Why did you come out now to defend him? A few weeks ago you didn't want to talk about the National Team.

Because it's unfair, man. When was the Champions League final? A month and a half ago? Wasn't he the best player ever and we all agreed? And today is the worst player we have on the team? I'm just going to say one thing: Argentina is the way it is because we're the way we are.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Diego came out defending him today. Here's one answer I completely agree with:

- Why did you come out now to defend him? A few weeks ago you didn't want to talk about the National Team.

Because it's unfair, man. When was the Champions League final? A month and a half ago? Wasn't he the best player ever and we all agreed? And today is the worst player we have on the team? I'm just going to say one thing: Argentina is the way it is because we're the way we are.
    wouldnt take any comments from diego with a grain of salt, dude is just as bad as jordan when it comes to scouting talent, he jumps on every bandwagon when he sees something good and dumps them when they dont live up to the hype....

lol does he really think he did any coachin for the NT in sth africa? lmao...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    wouldnt take any comments from diego with a grain of salt, dude is just as bad as jordan when it comes to scouting talent, he jumps on every bandwagon when he sees something good and dumps them when they dont live up to the hype....

lol does he really think he did any coachin for the NT in sth africa? lmao...
    Meh, it's just one answer which I happen to agree with. There's a full interview outside of that question where he goes into his usual incoherent ramblings...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    JtB.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    lifting a Leo vs Gaynaldo poll from the Man Utd forums.

That's like asking the same question in www.barcaforum.com. Only that Messi would totally floor Gaynaldo in barcaforum

You like challenging the status quo, joshdaboss, I'll give you that.

Messi=WINNING

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    If the best player on the planet (and the man who prophesized Jesus' arrival) isn't pullling in top notch pussy then he needs to turn in his immediately.

Thread Information