Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Probably not, life as a 19 year old father is challenging these days tbh
    Goran I think you're cool...don't get sucked into the Koolaid Man hate...but then again I am a hypocrite...I need to start drinking more Koolaid myself...but with Drank on the market there are so many choices... drankbeverage.com

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Chris you ok after your date..you can't run from this it's on video..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Goran I think you're cool...don't get sucked into the Koolaid Man hate...but then again I am a hypocrite...I need to start drinking more Koolaid myself...but with Drank on the market there are so many choices... drankbeverage.com
    I'm the best in' choice. The only juice mascot around here that can start threads.

And I take it you ain't drinking more Kool-Aid is because your gubmint handout hasn't come in yet?

I see it's the 30th. One more day, homie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently there's a three way e-krew battle starting to develop.

You've got the mookie krew, the mav krew and the koriwhat krew (koriwhat, tacker, benjarvus and lakaluva). And then you've got mavs>spurs trying to found out where people live and .

Judging by pictures im leaning towards the koriwhat krew....im sure lakaluva has some rocks ready to go.

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Oh great Medvedenko viewing thread, get ready for the stupid opinion everyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't forget the san antonio heat krew
    we're growing stronger each day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh great Medvedenko viewing thread, get ready for the stupid opinion everyone.
    It's about to get really emo in here

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Count me in the Koriwhat krew we about to take over this motha a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to be part of the J.T./whottt crew. J.T. and whottt used to have personal GTGs and fill me in with the happenings. Then J.T. pulled a LeBron and turn heeled on whott and gave mav>spur personal info. mav>spur used that personal info to threaten whottt and troll him off the forum -- as my research now indicates.

Long story short, something happened between J.T. and whottt, mav>spur is in love with his Indian Rambo shtick and I'm a free agent in this land o' krews.

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    It's about to get really emo in here

lol emo Canadian who thinks he makes valuable contributions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm, I would like to see the JT CBF throw down.

Can we make this happen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and I LOLed pretty hard at the dude taking his picture all duff style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to be part of the J.T./whottt crew. J.T. and whottt used to have personal GTGs and fill me in with the happenings. Then J.T. pulled a LeBron and turn heeled on whott and gave mav>spur personal info. mav>spur used that personal info to threaten whottt and troll him off the forum -- as my research now indicates.

Long story short, something happened between J.T. and whottt, mav>spur is in love with his Indian Rambo shtick and I'm a free agent in this land o' krews.
    Heard the koriwhat crew has an open spot. And Culburn is trying to start his own crew but you have to be under 12 to join.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

* Official Mav Krew Qualifications Thread *

This thread is to outline the qualifications of being part of the Mav Krew...

First off, you ers need to know the founding fathers.

Stretch
    Dirk4MVP
    IronMexican
    Mono
    Rogue
    DoK
    BUMP
    mavs>spurs
    Findog
    JT

If I have left a fellow founding father out (as I'm sure I have), please advise, and I will be sure to include them in the list as well. But if you falsely proclaim (and insist) to have been a part of the Mav Krew founding fathers, you will be skoffed by the Mav Krew, will be labeled as a piece of , and will not be a part of the Mav Krew.

As for the qualifications, being part of the Mav Krew is open to all, however there are most definitely qualifications that must be met.

1. You must know about basketball.

If you don't know about basketball, you are a piece of , and will not be a part of the Mav Krew, rather, will be skoffed by the Mav Krew.

2. You must lol/LMAO people who don't know about basketball.

loling and LMAOing is what started it all, thus if you do not lol or LMAO people, you are a piece of , and will not be a part of the Mav Krew.

3. You may not be a non-conformist.

Non-conformists will be skoffed. Nothing wrong with having your own opinion, but being different for the sake of being different, is gay. If you are a non-conformist, you are a piece of , and will not be a part of the Mav Krew.

4. No gots.

gots will be skoffed. If you are a got, you are a piece of , and will not be a part of the Mav Krew.

5. Attack the easily butthurt.

People who easily get butthurt are the prime targets of the Mav Krew, always have been, and always will be. They will be skoffed. If you do not attack the easily butthurt, or are easily butthurt yourself, you are a piece of , and will not be a part of the Mav Krew.

6. YoU mAy NoT tYpE lIkE tHiS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Typing like that is for gots. gots get skoffed. Typing like that will be skoffed. If you type like that, you are a piece of , and will not be a part of the Mav Krew.

7. You must be strong.

If you are not strong, then you are weak. The weak are skoffed. If you are weak, you are a piece of , and will not be a part of the Mav Krew.

8. Never use a load of emoticons, unless used for trolling purposes.

Those who use an excessive amount of emotions for non-trolling purposes will be viewed as gots. They will be skoffed. One who uses excessive amounts of emoticons for non-trolling purposes are a piece of , and will not be a part of the Mav Krew.

Again, any may join the Mav Krew. But only the strong survive. Ones who were once strong, but became weak, will be omitted from the Mav Krew (a power currently only held by Founding Fathers), viewed as weak, and will be viewed as pieces of who will be skoffed.

For a member of the Founding Fathers to be omitted from the Krew, more than 50% of the founding fathers must agree that omission is neccesary. The omitted Founding Father will be viewed as a got. They will be skoffed. They are a piece of , and may no longer be a part of the Mav Krew.

Of course there are more qualifications which will be added to this list over time. Current members of the Mav Krew may give suggestions to be added to the list, which may only be added when approved by any of the Founding Fathers.

to all members of the Mav Krew, and those who wish to join.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Heard the koriwhat crew has an open spot. And Culburn is trying to start his own crew but you have to be under 12 to join.
    All I got is never spending a day here without being NBA World Champion.

It's enough.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well,this thread was funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I got is never spending a day here without being NBA World Champion.

It's enough.

tee, hee.
    Champion or not they'll put you in prison for trying to touch kids and/or DOK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at Jagoff go. Trying to fill in for his butthurt buddies. This is my forum now.
    I don't even know what that means.

And culburn touching kids has nothing to do with you...unless it does.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    All mav krewmembers and those who wish to join, need to visit the troll forum.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently there's a three way e-krew battle starting to develop.

You've got the mookie krew, the mav krew and the koriwhat krew (koriwhat, tacker, benjarvus and lakaluva). And then you've got mavs>spurs trying to found out where people live and .

Judging by pictures im leaning towards the koriwhat krew....im sure lakaluva has some rocks ready to go.

man that's because you pussies let him...He know better than to try and check Koolaid...in fact he ed up and now won't even speak to a ....He can come over this way if he wishes..when I lived with my parents my Pops told me one time... and I got the message...

"Son if a SOB breaks in stay low because I'm aiming high".... what my dad didn't know was that I had the drop on them before he did....

Listen I'm not a troublemaker and I know when to bless a situation or when to grab the chrome...whether in the streets or at home...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    man that's because you pussies let him...He know better than to try and check Koolaid...in fact he ed up and now won't even speak to a ....He can come over this way if he wishes..when I lived with my parents my Pops told me one time... and I got the message...

"Son if a SOB breaks in stay low because I'm aiming high".... what my dad didn't know was that I had the drop on them before he did....

Listen I'm not a troublemaker and I know when to bless a situation or when to grab the chrome...whether in the streets or at home...

Let me clarify so you Ho's don't think I'm referring to Luva or any other real Laker G's........Mavs>Spurs know of whom I speaketh...

I move cars motherf*cker Don Ready's Avatar
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count

Lol still living with parents. Thought you were balling?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way I see it is that this so called 'Mavs Krew' are a whole bunch of e-thugs wannabe, and funny how irony works, on their membership requirements list, it states that ''you must not be easily butthurt to join the krew'' but they as a whole are acting like a whole bunch of butthurt es as we speak.

Kori's requests are beyond reasonable, as a poster why should I ever worry about butthurt losers/creepers like boy and his friend posting information about myself.

Let alone, my address. Sorry, but that's a no no, and this is coming from a guy whose been banned from DB.com, Prosportsdaily,ClubLaker, RealGM, and Hoopsworld.

As far as I see it, if you don't have anything better to do than to troll on a message board every single day, then you must be a real real life loser.

P.S.
    LOL at the MavsKrew staging a boycott, dumb ed hardy wearing pricks.

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    lol figger (Filipino wigger)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me clarify so you Ho's don't think I'm referring to Luva or any other real Laker G's........Mavs>Spurs know of whom I speaketh...
    Why are you calling him out?

Thread Information