Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm doing neither. I'm just bumping a thread.

I'm cancelling the original ELE and ins uting this Extinction Level Event. I'm going to go on hiatus until the first of February. I need a break and frankly this Board needs a break from me. I promised Kori years ago that I'd try mightily to recognize when I was being insufferable. I'm being insufferable. I'm not capitulating on the issues that confront us, and my varied stances, but, I am capitulating to my inability to conduct myself in a civil manner on many of them. That's not fair of me. And I don't want to go thru a game tomorrow night hoping to lose so I will be forced to walk away. That ain't right, and I don't want to win and force somebody out for a month just to then lodge another ELE in hopes of losing. I hate seeing people leave this Board for any reason for any length of time.

I'm getting on Tim's nerves & Kori's nerves and I don't want to get booted off for good again. I hated that. I love this site. And there isn't a person here I wouldn't break bread with. Nary a one.

So I'll go for a month and settle down and give ST a break from all my happy horse .
    Just checkin' assholes, Dumper.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm cancelling the original ELE and ins uting this Extinction Level Event. I'm going to go on hiatus until the first of February. I need a break and frankly this Board needs a break from me. I promised Kori years ago that I'd try mightily to recognize when I was being insufferable. I'm being insufferable. I'm not capitulating on the issues that confront us, and my varied stances, but, I am capitulating to my inability to conduct myself in a civil manner on many of them. That's not fair of me. And I don't want to go thru a game tomorrow night hoping to lose so I will be forced to walk away. That ain't right, and I don't want to win and force somebody out for a month just to then lodge another ELE in hopes of losing. I hate seeing people leave this Board for any reason for any length of time.

I'm getting on Tim's nerves & Kori's nerves and I don't want to get booted off for good again. I hated that. I love this site. And there isn't a person here I wouldn't break bread with. Nary a one.

So I'll go for a month and settle down and give ST a break from all my happy horse .

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you rolling your eyes at your own words?

Explain.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Explain.

Please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please what?

Explain yourself.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please what?

Explain yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Culbot is stuck in a loop. Maybe you should take a break.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Culbot is stuck in a loop. Maybe you should take a break.

Bend over. I'll take a in' break.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll take a in' break.
    No, Culbot.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, Culbot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Culbot loop re-engaged.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pardon me.

Jockey time!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pardon me.

Jockey time!
    Eh, nonsense -- but you tried, I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forget it, Swordsy. You've broken open the old wound that had just begun to heal a smidge.

- "Come father. Let us embrace at last."

- "Mordred" - "Excalibur"

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now, one man sleeps...

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Culburn has no right to post in this thread seeing how he quit on this forum due to asshurtedness.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^No way. I went on hiatus.

Mono quit.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    no, you couldn't take the heat so you quit, realized you made a mistake, and came back askin for your old job back. nuh uh, you quit and you're stayin out.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No way, Jose'. I went on hiatus.

Mono quit.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you're a no good quittin mother er in my book. yer pussy and you know it.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No way. I went on hiatus.

Mono quit!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    no good and you know it. pussy if ya ask me.

Thread Information