Page 241 of 280 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 6986
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can take most of the credit. Thanks for allowing us to make fun of you being incredibly stupid for 200 pages.
    So you are totally unaware of the fact I'm in the majority of people while you're in the minority right stupid?

How many people on this planet right now worship some God? Well? How many think we came from a fish, well?

You're the stupid one Blake as you always are.

Try learning something ya ing idiot.

Now, how can anyone not get what is being said there? Think about it stupid, everything has to be perfect to sustain life and......it is~! DNA totally destroys evolition as far as the fish silliness goes. But let me guess you're too dumb to get that.

Yes, I don't buy the Biblical stuff talked about, but do buy a MasterDesign. Thee is no away at all DNA came about on it's own, yep....impossible.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-21-2015 at 05:31 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So you are totally unaware of the fact I'm in the majority of people while you're in the minority right stupid?

How many people on this planet right now worship some God? Well? How many think we came from a fish, well?

You're the stupid one Blake as you always are.

Try learning something ya ing idiot.
    no, I'm your intellectual superior here, so I'll do you a favor and teach you a lesson that others have tried to teach you but obviously failed.

"Appealing to the majority" is a logical fallacy. "Logical fallacy" means that the logic you're using really really sucks.

Here's the logical fallacy you keep using over and over and over and over and this explains why it suuuuucccccks:

APPEAL TO COMMON BELIEF

argumentum ad populum
    (also known as: ....appeal to the majority....

Description:*
    When the claim that most or many people in general or of a particular group accept a belief as true is presented as evidence for the claim. Accepting another person’s belief, or many people’s beliefs, without demanding evidence as to why that person accepts the belief, is lazy thinking and a dangerous way to accept information.

Logical Form:
    A lot of people believe X.
    Therefore, X must be true.

Example #1:
    Up until the late 16th century, most people believed that the earth was the center of the universe.*

This, of course, is not true.

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/i...-common-belief
    Even though this is very clear cut why it's dumb to "appeal to the majority", I bet you'll use it again. Because it's been explained to you before yet you used it again.

Because seriously, you're stupid.
    Last edited by Blake; 08-21-2015 at 08:22 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no, I'm your intellectual superior here, so I'll do you a favor and teach you a lesson that others have tried to teach you but obviously failed.

"Appealing to the majority" is a logical fallacy. "Logical fallacy" means that the logic you're using really really sucks.

Here's the logical fallacy you keep using over and over and over and over and this explains why it suuuuucccccks:

Even though this is very clear cut why it's dumb to "appeal to the majority", I bet you'll use it again. Because it's been explained to you before yet you used it again.

Because seriously, you're stupid.
    So you didn't watch the video and once again resort to your" Blakes re ed" bit. Blake, you gotta be the dumbest I encounter on these boards, dude ya don't know anything, wow~~~~~~~~~~

Watch the video ya lazy ,ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So you didn't watch the video and once again resort to your" Blakes re ed" bit. Blake, you gotta be the dumbest I encounter on these boards, dude ya don't know anything, wow~~~~~~~~~~

Watch the video ya lazy ,ok?
    you want me to watch a video led "honest science proves evolution impossible"

Pick up an honest science book and read it, ya stupid lazy , ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you want me to watch a video led "honest science proves evolution impossible"

Pick up an honest science book and read it, ya stupid lazy , ok?
    I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...as I've only mentioned a dozen times. What did I read...

chances are
    we are led to believe
    there could be
    just maybe

..ok? Stop trying to act like there are any concrete facts involved with evolution, ok dummy?

So you'll spend all day here ing with people but you can't watch the first 15 minutes of that video, ing lazy .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ever notice how important it is to all these... non believers/EVOLUTION... that others agree with them? I'm guessing they know that out in the real world if they tried to be as bombastic as we see here it would be.."look dummy, I don't care how stupid you are, now beat it".

Most people have some God because it soothes their mind. As far as evolution goes, while it's obvious things evolve over time, we can't trace everything back to......................a fish.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Ever notice how important it is to all these... non believers/EVOLUTION... that others agree with them?
    says old fart that started this thread and has twice as many posts as anyone else in it

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    says old fart that started this thread and has twice as many posts as anyone else in it
    I'll try again.....

Check out that video and you'll see why I don't buy evolution as far as tracking it back to fish goes. The first 15 minutes, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'll try again.....

Check out that video and you'll see why I don't buy evolution as far as tracking it back to fish goes. The first 15 minutes, ok?
    30 seconds in they say "....scientists call this "irreducible complexity". Christian buffoon Michael Behe is the one that came up with that term. No objective scientist uses it.

I googled the hosts name and it comes back to "In God We Trust" productions

http://www.ingodwetrustprod.com/

You're falling for hokey YouTube bull because you're lazy and stupid.

You should read an unbiased college science book. But you won't. Because you're lazy and ing stupid.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    30 seconds in they say "....scientists call this "irreducible complexity". Christian buffoon Michael Behe is the one that came up with that term. No objective scientist uses it.

I googled the hosts name and it comes back to "In God We Trust" productions

http://www.ingodwetrustprod.com/

You're falling for hokey YouTube bull because you're lazy and stupid.

You should read an unbiased college science book. But you won't. Because you're lazy and ing stupid.
    Are you simply re ed? A guy who can rattle off every 1000 yard rusher in NFL history..BY COLLEGES...is lazy? A guy who can rattle off every sub 10.20 sprinter to play in the NFL..BY COLLEGES.. is lazy?

Dude, haha!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE TIME....

I HAVE READ UP ON EVOLUTION...ok shorty? So tell me guy how much do we see there that are stone cold...FACTS!!!!!!!!....well?

Pay attention moron....

That video talks about the impossibilty of DNA without a creator, ok? So there goes the cat to fish bull .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You read up on it though hokey YouTube that has soothing music and pretty pictures of waterfalls.

You're so stupid.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You read up on it though hokey YouTube that has soothing music and pretty pictures of waterfalls.

You're so stupid.
    So you actually believe DNA could have came about by chance right? Do you have any idea at all the complexities involved there?

Imagine a computer just coming about by chance. This is no different. It has been proven DNA had to have been designed, there is no doubt. So what does that tell you? Let me guess you're too damn re ed to grasp the concept, right?

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you actually believe DNA could have came about by chance right? Do you have any idea at all the complexities involved there?

Imagine a computer just coming about by chance. This is no different. It has been proven DNA had to have been designed, there is no doubt. So what does that tell you? Let me guess you're too damn re ed to grasp the concept, right?
    It has NOT been proven that DNA is by design.... In fact, it has been proven to be a biological byproduct of natural selection. Quit making bull lies to fit your beliefs. Pulling out of your ass is just that... .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dean Kenyon, a biology professor who repudiated his earlier book on Darwinian evolution—mostly due to the discoveries of the information found in DNA—states: “This new realm of molecular genetics (is) where we see the most compelling evidence of design on the Earth” (ibid., p. 221).
    Just recently, one of the world's most famous atheists, Professor Antony Flew, admitted he couldn't explain how DNA was created and developed through evolution. He now accepts the need for an intelligent source to have been involved in the making of the DNA code.
    “What I think the DNA material has done is show that intelligence must have been involved in getting these extraordinary diverse elements together,” he said (quoted by Richard Ostling, “Leading Atheist Now Believes in God,” Associated Press report, Dec. 9, 2004).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    It has NOT been proven that DNA is by design.... In fact, it has been proven to be a biological byproduct of natural selection. Quit making bull lies to fit your beliefs. Pulling out of your ass is just that... .
    Where arr you getting this misguided info?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Or imagine a print shop exploding and the ink and paper all fell together perfectly into a complete encyclopedia set!

You're so stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Or imagine a print shop exploding and the ink and paper all fell together perfectly into a complete encyclopedia set!

You're so stupid.

I hate to agree with a pedo. .but NO Blake you're the stupid ing...i mean absolutely stupid ing moron here..to suggest the intricacies of the human brain, heart, eye balls, etc are the design of random elements being fused together over trillions of years.....lets check this off...

We need to hear....check evolution got us covered with ears to hear.....
    We need to see......check evolution got us covered with eyes......
    We need to taste....check evolution got us covered with a tongue....
    We need to walk..check evolution got us covered with legs and feet....
    We need to work....check evolution got us covered with arms and hands...
    We need to breathe...check evolution got us covered with lungs and a nose...
    We need to pump blood check....evolution got us covered with a heart, veins, arteries...
    We need to process the meaning of it all check.....evolution got us covered with a brain..
    We need process food...check..evolution got us covered with intestines and a digestive system....
    We need to reproduce to sustain this thing..check evolution got us covered with 2 different genders one carrying a penis the other a vagina....one carrying sperm the other eggs to be fertilized.....
    We need to feel.....check evolution makes sex feel good so that we want to reproduce....
    We need to protect all these organs...check...evolution got us covered with skin.....

We need idiots....check evolution made those who beleive in random selection as opposed to common sense creation beyond our physical dimension....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Ok genius, who created the creator

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

I HAVE READ UP ON EVOLUTION...ok shorty? So tell me guy how much do we see there that are stone cold...FACTS!!!!!!!!....well?

Pay attention moron....

That video talks about the impossibilty of DNA without a creator, ok? So there goes the cat to fish bull .
    watch a legitimate video, not some hokey low budget YouTube if you really want to learn:

How did your body become the complicated, quirky, amazing machine it is today? Anatomist Neil Shubin uncovers the answers in this new look at human evolution. Using fossils, embryos and genes, he reveals how our bodies are the legacy of ancient fish, reptiles and primates — the ancestors you never knew were in your family tree. The three-part series premiered April 9, 2014....

http://video.pbs.org/program/your-inner-fish/
    even though you're not gonna watch it, you can't say nobody has yet to answer your question.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blake, what gets me about you is where in the world do you get this "I smart/you not smart" silliness from? Blake, I'm dead serious you are not smart , ok? You are a moron and we all see it, ok guy? So cool that bull , ok?

You have any idea at all how many things I could totally take you to school on? Huh, do ya? You are limited, I'm not.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Blake, what gets me about you is where in the world do you get this "I smart/you not smart" silliness from? Blake, I'm dead serious you are not smart , ok? You are a moron and we all see it, ok guy? So cool that bull , ok?

You have any idea at all how many things I could totally take you to school on? Huh, do ya? You are limited, I'm not.
    No, I'm smarter than you, and you know it.

Who created the creator, smart guy?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, I'm smarter than you, and you know it.

Who created the creator, smart guy?
    This is why you're stupid. One example.

Avante..keep an eye on Nick Cubb, a freshman RB at Georgia. Going to be special.

Ok, now an intelligent person sees that word....FRESHMAN...ok Blake? Now think, how many seasons will he have to fulfill that greatness or bomb out? So ya bide your time, if ya need to play critic, and see what happens.

Oh no not your dumbass.

Very next game...

Blake the idiot...oh yeah, well he only averages..... hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As if ..one...game means shxt, ha~~~~~~ And you wanna talk smarts?

Blake we both know I'm far more knowledgeable about this old world than you are. I could school your dumb ass on a mul ude of topics, what can you school me on....well?

You're a ing moron asshole, ok?

Talk to me bout...

George "Little Chocolate" Dixon who is said to have hsd 800 fights.

Ramblin' Thomas a 1920's Texas bluesman.

Olaf Stapeldon sci fi author.

HBCU track & field.

Div III football.

Auburn running backs in the NFL.

Caribbean sprinters.

The origins of Soul, Jazz, R&B, Rap, Punk, Blues, Rockabillie, British rock, etc ertc.

The black author in literature.

Sergio Olivia and bodybuilding.

The silent movie.

Outlaws of the old west.

History of the Mafia.

Oh yeah, ya can't
    Last edited by Avante; 08-24-2015 at 09:15 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Usain Bolt will bail out of the 200m. he know he got a little lucky.

Why chance it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    When the discussion gets too tough to comprehend, stupid people have to sidestep and go to their comfort zones

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Speaking of Kool being a genius.....how bout I answer your question against the backdrop of that primordial soup or pot of boiling gumbo that produced humans theory you believe in...

Who created God? I can answer that in 2 ways...

1.) No one....he's exists in a different dimension beyond the big bang....a spirit force that has no time dimensions.... incomprehensible to a physical human brain limited to the confines of planet earth. Similiar to humans having no credible science to explain something as simple as to how gas giants planets / stars are formed. Similiar to the internet making sense to an ant.

2.) I dont know but not knowing and having faith sure beats the out of believing we got mixed into a gumbo pot hotter than the sun and presto out came humans, animals of different species, all with the same basic anatomical structure and balance of eyes, ears, nose, organs, and blood, all with delicate DNA structures and able to reproduce.....my position is reasonable yours is not.

Thread Information