Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    has the blue case ever not had a pussy cash in?
    No, but then again outside of RVD and Cena every other cash in has been a pussy cash in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Vince had a brain...

Get Roman Reigns away from The Shield, he has the look and enought skill/mic skill to make it work. Put him in a feud with Ryback.

Start working on a huge CM Punk/Daneil Bryan feud. Which will carry on until Wrestlemania, that will be the man event.

Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar...why not?

Cena will be back in time for Wrestlemania so why not put him in a feud with Alberto Del Rio?

Imagine Mark Henry and Big E. Langston as a tag team. the Miz and Ziggler as a tag team.

Curtis Axle and Wade Barrett...hmmm?

Not too late to turn Kane back into the monster. A Big Show vs Kane feud.

Dump the Fandango bit, do something else with the guy.

What I didn't get was when did RVD become some legendary performer, he was never all that. A second tier performer at best.

Hopefully Jericho will be back for Wrestlemania.

Obviously the talent right now is at an all time low, no wonder they are trying to manufacture a star in Bryan. Without...Michaels, Cena, TripleH, The Rock, The Undertaker, Stonecold....they need some help.
    Roman Reigns has no mic skill...where the do you get he has mic skill? He's the one who never talks..Ambrose has the talent of that groupPERIOD

CM Punk/Daniel Bryan would be a great fued. They're best friends, and would work great together. I agree 100%

Orton/Lesnar could work...but it won't happen...Lesnar won't be in long enough to build something that makes sense. Plus you'd have to turn Orton face again...that won't be happening anytime soon.

Cena will be back at the Rumble, and immediately put back into the le picture. Orton/Cena at WM for the belt...I'm calling it now.

I agree Henry needs to team with another big...but not Langston..Show. Henry and Big Show would be phenomenal. Miz and Ziggler might work, if Ziggler wasn't too big to be in a tag team. The big stars don't usually stay in teams long...singles is where it's at when it comes to storylines.

Axel/Barrett would work...but not until Axel dumps Heyman.

Kane will be a monster...but a face monster, when he returns and destroys the Wyatt's. Then he'll go back to the normal guy...it was working, why stop it?

Agree with the Fandango statement. He needs to be a psycho guy...along the lines of Jericho when he smashed HBK's face into the television.

RVD is amazing. If you don't get that, I don't know what to tell you. It's not just his performance...it's his ability to sell. Ziggler has the same talent. He's phenomenal, and always keeps the crowd behind him.

I hope Jericho will be back too, though he doesn't have a timetable. He says right now he's not a WWE wrestler...though he thinks he will be again.

The talent is not at an all time low by any means..they just weren't prepared. This is a problem with the WWE..they don't build up their mid card talent enough to make them main event talent in case of emergencies. Sandow could be phenomenal...instead he's going to lose on Smackdown in a couple of minutes to Santino Marella. I like what they're doing with Cody Rhodes right now...they're going to build him up into something special, I think.

On a side note, I hate what they're doing with Ryback...the bully thing is done...it's taking him to the back of the line. How you take a guy that big and make him look like a pussy is beyond me.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roman Reigns has no mic skill...where the do you get he has mic skill? He's the one who never talks..Ambrose has the talent of that groupPERIOD

CM Punk/Daniel Bryan would be a great fued. They're best friends, and would work great together. I agree 100%

Orton/Lesnar could work...but it won't happen...Lesnar won't be in long enough to build something that makes sense. Plus you'd have to turn Orton face again...that won't be happening anytime soon.

Cena will be back at the Rumble, and immediately put back into the le picture. Orton/Cena at WM for the belt...I'm calling it now.

I agree Henry needs to team with another big...but not Langston..Show. Henry and Big Show would be phenomenal. Miz and Ziggler might work, if Ziggler wasn't too big to be in a tag team. The big stars don't usually stay in teams long...singles is where it's at when it comes to storylines.

Kane will be a monster...but a face monster, when he returns and destroys the Wyatt's. Then he'll go back to the normal guy...it was working, why stop it?

Agree with the Fandango statement. He needs to be a psycho guy...along the lines of Jericho when he smashed HBK's face into the television.

RVD is amazing. If you don't get that, I don't know what to tell you. It's not just his performance...it's his ability to sell. Ziggler has the same talent. He's phenomenal, and always keeps the crowd behind him.

I hope Jericho will be back too, though he doesn't have a timetable. He says right now he's not a WWE wrestler...though he thinks he will be again.

The talent is not at an all time low by any means..they just weren't prepared. This is a problem with the WWE..they don't build up their mid card talent enough to make them main event talent in case of emergencies. Sandow could be phenomenal...instead he's going to lose on Smackdown in a couple of minutes to Santino Marella. I like what they're doing with Cody Rhodes right now...they're going to build him up into something special, I think.

On a side note, I hate what they're doing with Ryback...the bully thing is done...it's taking him to the back of the line. How you take a guy that big and make him look like a pussy is beyond me.
    lol what are you ing new here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I didn't imply Reigns was another Dusty Rhodes or a Jake "The Snake" Roberts with a mic, but he can make it work, yes he does/has talked.

No Orton wouldn't need to make another turn, and Lesnar would do what he's told.

Totally disagree about Henry and Show. Big E and Henry the big/bad/powerful black destroyers. That would work.

You might think RVD is amazing I don't and I 've him seen him every since he broke in the biz. He's just a tumbler. He also spends to much time trying to work the crowd.

Yes the talent level in the WWE is at an all time low, no Cena, no Shamas, no Jericho. We have one bonafide Hall of Famer only...Orton. That's weak! Look at you talking up Sandow, that right there tells us just how weak the roster is right now.

Ryback vs pushing some little dude around back stage, he shoves him into a passing by Roman Reigns....there it is.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-12-2013 at 04:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing Goldust back made me think of all the wrestling father and son combos.

Hmmmmm?

Dusty Rhodes...Dustin & Cody
    Fritz Von Erich....Kerry, Kevin, David and Mike
    Bob "The Big O" Orton....Bob Jr
    Bob Jr...Randy
    Johnny Valentine...Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
    Bob Armstrong...Brad
    Gory Guerrero...Chavo, Hector, Mondo and Eddie.
    Chavo Guerrero..Chavo Jr.
    Bruno Sammartino...David
    Gene Kiniski...Nick
    "Joltin' " Joe Blanchard...Tully Blanchard
    Blackjack Mullighan...Barry & Kendall Windham
    Ivan Putski...Scott
    Warren Bockwinkle...Nick
    The Great Malenko...Dean
    Verne Gagne...Greg
    "Tough" Tony Borne....Matt (Doink the Clown)
    "Iron" Mike DiBiase....Ted
    Ted DiBiase....Ted Jr
    Rocky Johnson..The Rock
    Larry "The Ax" Hennig...Curt
    Curt "Mr.Perfect" Hennig...Curtis Axel
    Jerry "The King " Lawler...Brian Christopher
    Dory Funk...Dory Jr&Terry
    Grizzley Smith...Jake "The Snake" Roberts
    Angelo Poffo...Randy "Macho Man" Savage & Leaping Lanny
    Stu Hart...Brett "Hitman" Hart & Owen Hart (there were some others)
    Mike Sharpe...Mike Jr.

Who did I forget?

I've never figured out just who is who when it comes to The Samoans.

Brothers?

These were really brothers (I think). All those above and...

Barry & Kendall Windham
    Enrigue, Ramon & Alberto Torres
    Eddie & Jerry Graham
    Mad Dog & Butcher Vachon
    Joe & Paul LeDuc
    Jack & Jerry Brisco
    Rick & Scott Steiner
    Sputnik & Rocket Monroe
    Ronnie & "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin
    Ben & Mike Sharpe
    Big Bill & Ed Miller
    George & Sandy Scott
    Bob & Steve Stanlee
    Mike & Doc Gallager
    Johnny & Sonny Weaver

Not sure if Johnny, Jimmy and Jerry Valiant were actually brothers.

Gotta tell this...

Fritz Von Erich was the best of the badass German wrestlers in his day, he talked the talk. Well some years later he's now the World Class owner/promotor. I hear him in an interview.....A TEXAS ACCENT...??????????...Ha! An SMU footballer no less.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-12-2013 at 07:01 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eddie Guerrero has a daughter in NXT, if that counts.
    Jim Neidhart and Natalya. (See above)
    Del Rio is the son of lucha legend Dos Caras, I believe.
    The Usos are the kids of Rikishi.
    Last edited by anakha; 09-12-2013 at 05:39 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgot about Del Rio, didn't know about the others, Thanks man!

I bet the history of Lucha Libra would make a cool read. I wish somebody would get serious with a ..The History of Professional Wrestling, actually get deep into it. I do own...The History of the NWA....very interesting.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-12-2013 at 05:48 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't imply Reigns was another Dusty Rhodes or a Jake "The Snake" Roberts with a mic, but he can make it work, yes he does/has talked.

No Orton wouldn't need to make another turn, and Lesnar would do what he's told.

Totally disagree about Henry and Show. Big E and Henry the big/bad/powerful black destroyers. That would work.

You might think RVD is amazing I don't and I 've him seen him every since he broke in the biz. He's just a tumbler. He also spends to much time trying to work the crowd.

Yes the talent level in the WWE is at an all time low, no Cena, no Shamas, no Jericho. We have one bonafide Hall of Famer only...Orton. That's weak! Look at you talking up Sandow, that right there tells us just how weak the roster is right now.

Ryback vs pushing some little dude around back stage, he shoves him into a passing by Roman Reigns....there it is.
    Reigns would have a lot of work to do...he rarely talks...and again, Ambrose is better. I do like the Ryback pushing someone into Reigns..that would be a good face turn for Reigns.

Lesnar's contract is up at WM if I'm not mistaken...not enough time to build a match like that. And you have to have a heel vs. face in a fued unless it's legends...Orton and Lesnar aren't legends yet.

Big Bad Powerful Black Destroyers? Wow...that sounds REALLY racist. Henry/Show would be better, and they make more sense, as they've both been attacked by The Shield recently.

You do know it's called entertainment right? Working the crowd is what makes you great. And RVD is good at it. So I guess Rey Mysterio, Mil Mascaras, and Eddie Guerrero were all tumblers, huh? RVD is a luchador style wrestler without the mask and a little extreme (see the Van Terminator)

Sandow is a talent..they just haven't figured out a good character for him yet. His current character is horrible. Cena and Sheamus will both return at the Rumble...I'd almost put money on it. Show is a HOFer, Punk is a HOFer, Bryan and Ziggler could be great, if you don't bury them, Not sure why Ezekiel Jackson has disappeared. He'd be a good one. So we disagree that there is no talent...I think the talent is there...just not the writing. The Rebuilding of the Corporation and the Punk/Heyman angle is the first decent writing I've seen in forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rock is also family with Rikishi and the Usos.
    You're right about Dos Caras.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing Goldust back made me think of all the wrestling father and son combos.

Hmmmmm?

Dusty Rhodes...Dustin & Cody
    Fritz Von Erich....Kerry, Kevin, David and Mike
    Bob "The Big O" Orton....Bob Jr
    Bob Jr...Randy
    Johnny Valentine...Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
    Bob Armstrong...Brad
    Gory Guerrero...Chavo, Hector, Mondo and Eddie.
    Chavo Guerrero..Chavo Jr.
    Bruno Sammartino...David
    Gene Kiniski...Nick
    "Joltin' " Joe Blanchard...Tully Blanchard
    Blackjack Mullighan...Barry & Kendall Windham
    Ivan Putski...Scott
    Warren Bockwinkle...Nick
    The Great Malenko...Dean
    Verne Gagne...Greg
    "Tough" Tony Borne....Matt (Doink the Clown)
    "Iron" Mike DiBiase....Ted
    Ted DiBiase....Ted Jr
    Rocky Johnson..The Rock
    Larry "The Ax" Hennig...Curt
    Curt "Mr.Perfect" Hennig...Curtis Axel
    Jerry "The King " Lawler...Brian Christopher
    Dory Funk...Dory Jr&Terry
    Grizzley Smith...Jake "The Snake" Roberts
    Angelo Poffo...Randy "Macho Man" Savage & Leaping Lanny
    Stu Hart...Brett "Hitman" Hart & Owen Hart (there were some others)
    Mike Sharpe...Mike Jr.

Who did I forget?

I've never figured out just who is who when it comes to The Samoans.

Brothers?

These were really brothers (I think). All those above and...

Barry & Kendall Windham
    Enrigue, Ramon & Alberto Torres
    Eddie & Jerry Graham
    Mad Dog & Butcher Vachon
    Joe & Paul LeDuc
    Jack & Jerry Brisco
    Rick & Scott Steiner
    Sputnik & Rocket Monroe
    Ronnie & "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin
    Ben & Mike Sharpe
    Big Bill & Ed Miller
    George & Sandy Scott
    Bob & Steve Stanlee
    Mike & Doc Gallager
    Johnny & Sonny Weaver

Not sure if Johnny, Jimmy and Jerry Valiant were actually brothers.

Gotta tell this...

Fritz Von Erich was the best of the badass German wrestlers in his day, he talked the talk. Well some years later he's now the World Class owner/promotor. I hear him in an interview.....A TEXAS ACCENT...??????????...Ha! An SMU footballer no less.
    Bobo Brazil Sr. and Jr.
    3 of Ric Flair's kids wrestle
    Boris and Dean Malenko
    British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith and Harry Smith
    Ricky Steamboat and Ricky Steamboat Jr
    Jimmy Snuka and his daughter Tamina.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reigns would have a lot of work to do...he rarely talks...and again, Ambrose is better. I do like the Ryback pushing someone into Reigns..that would be a good face turn for Reigns.

Lesnar's contract is up at WM if I'm not mistaken...not enough time to build a match like that. And you have to have a heel vs. face in a fued unless it's legends...Orton and Lesnar aren't legends yet.

Big Bad Powerful Black Destroyers? Wow...that sounds REALLY racist. Henry/Show would be better, and they make more sense, as they've both been attacked by The Shield recently.

You do know it's called entertainment right? Working the crowd is what makes you great. And RVD is good at it. So I guess Rey Mysterio, Mil Mascaras, and Eddie Guerrero were all tumblers, huh? RVD is a luchador style wrestler without the mask and a little extreme (see the Van Terminator)

Sandow is a talent..they just haven't figured out a good character for him yet. His current character is horrible. Cena and Sheamus will both return at the Rumble...I'd almost put money on it. Show is a HOFer, Punk is a HOFer, Bryan and Ziggler could be great, if you don't bury them, Not sure why Ezekiel Jackson has disappeared. He'd be a good one. So we disagree that there is no talent...I think the talent is there...just not the writing. The Rebuilding of the Corporation and the Punk/Heyman angle is the first decent writing I've seen in forever.
    Ambrose doesn't have the look while Reigns does.

I wish I had a buck for everytime I've seen a heel vs heel feud that is as old as wrestling it's self. Lesnar can't sign a new contract?

You must have forgotten....Harlem Heat, and cool this silly..that's racist...ok? I deal with reality, no need to play pretend. Henry and Langston a far more interesting team than having Show there.

You do know when a guy is on the top rope ready to pounce but has to stop to....R V D... that it looks corny....right?

No Sandow isn't a talent, he's just another wrestler. There is no doubt the current active stable of wrestlers in the WWE is about as untalented as it's ever been. I was into it when it was the WWWF, back in the Sammartino days. You mentioned Orton not being a legend, well there it is. And he's the biggest star they have right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ambrose doesn't have the look while Reigns does.

I wish I had a buck for everytime I've seen a heel vs heel feud that is as old as wrestling it's self. Lesnar can't sign a new contract?

You must have forgotten....Harlem Heat, and cool this silly..that's racist...ok? I deal with reality, no need to play pretend. Henry and Langston a far more interesting team than having Show there.

You do know when a guy is on the top rope ready to pounce but has to stop to....R V D... that it looks corny....right?

No Sandow isn't a talent, he's just another wrestler. There is no doubt the current active stable of wrestlers in the WWE is about as untalented as it's ever been. I was into it when it was the WWWF, back in the Sammartino days. You mentioned Orton not being a legend, well there it is. And he's the biggest star they have right now.
    Looks don't always matter. Daniel Bryan isn't exactly a beautiful specimen himself.

Yes, Lesnar can sign a new contract, but he isn't exactly sure he's going to do that. And Heel vs. Heel would work if both heels are interesting. Orton is interesting..Lesnar is not. He's a big bully type character who has a voicebox (Heyman). I know I wouldn't be interested in that fued.

No..I haven't forgotten Harlem Heat...I met both of them..great guys. Henry and Langston would have been cool a long time ago in the Nation of Domination. And they might be interesting now, but the World's Largest Athlete and the World's Strongest Man makes for more interesting television in my opinion.

RVD is an American luchador..one of the few..he's talented...I won't argue with you anymore about him.

Sandow is talented. Very talented. The WWWF days weren't more talented than the current days. The sport/show has evolved. Today's superstars would dominate the guys of old, because this is about entertainment...and you HAVE to be entertaining now outside of the ring on the mic AND inside. I look back at old promos with superstars from the 80's and laugh. So horrible. The only guys with mic skills back then were on the top. Now, just to be in the WWE Training Grounds you have to be excellent on the mic. Proof? I give you Shaun Ricker. A talented wrestler WWE just signed who also happens to be great on the mic. He was on The Hero tv show as well...and he's not even on television...he's still trying to get into the big leagues out of the training ground.

Sandow has a LOT of promise and WILL be a champion. I hate his character right now..but I see it in him. It's like Antonio Cesaro. A LOT of talent, but the writers have no idea what to do with them. Same thing with DiBiase and why he left WWE. Damn shame that he took off, but he had no choice. He's BEEN cleared for months now, but the writers couldn't come up with anything decent to bring him back to television, so he quit. A future champion with a lot of promise...gone, because nobody could figure out a ing storyline? Garbage.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks don't always matter. Daniel Bryan isn't exactly a beautiful specimen himself.

Yes, Lesnar can sign a new contract, but he isn't exactly sure he's going to do that. And Heel vs. Heel would work if both heels are interesting. Orton is interesting..Lesnar is not. He's a big bully type character who has a voicebox (Heyman). I know I wouldn't be interested in that fued.

No..I haven't forgotten Harlem Heat...I met both of them..great guys. Henry and Langston would have been cool a long time ago in the Nation of Domination. And they might be interesting now, but the World's Largest Athlete and the World's Strongest Man makes for more interesting television in my opinion.

RVD is an American luchador..one of the few..he's talented...I won't argue with you anymore about him.

Sandow is talented. Very talented. The WWWF days weren't more talented than the current days. The sport/show has evolved. Today's superstars would dominate the guys of old, because this is about entertainment...and you HAVE to be entertaining now outside of the ring on the mic AND inside. I look back at old promos with superstars from the 80's and laugh. So horrible. The only guys with mic skills back then were on the top. Now, just to be in the WWE Training Grounds you have to be excellent on the mic. Proof? I give you Shaun Ricker. A talented wrestler WWE just signed who also happens to be great on the mic. He was on The Hero tv show as well...and he's not even on television...he's still trying to get into the big leagues out of the training ground.

Sandow has a LOT of promise and WILL be a champion. I hate his character right now..but I see it in him. It's like Antonio Cesaro. A LOT of talent, but the writers have no idea what to do with them. Same thing with DiBiase and why he left WWE. Damn shame that he took off, but he had no choice. He's BEEN cleared for months now, but the writers couldn't come up with anything decent to bring him back to television, so he quit. A future champion with a lot of promise...gone, because nobody could figure out a ing storyline? Garbage.
    You're totally missing the point on Reigns. Why was ....

Goldberg
    Batista
    Lesnar
    Ryback

....there? Yep...looks!!!!!!!!!!!!! The big monster, Reigns is a big dude.

I think Lesnar is very interesting/entertaining, far more than Sandow who nobody really cares about.

Totally wrong about Henry & Langston.

You must have never seen....

Freddie Blassie
    Nick Bockwinkle
    Superstar Billy Graham
    The Destroyer
    Lou Thesz

....do a promo.

I do agree about the writing/storylines totally sucking and it is a shame about DiBiase. I really do believe me and you could do a better job...dead serious!

Daneil Bryan is getting the big push because the fans can relate to him. Ordinally looking guy getting screwed over by the establishment, that sells because most identify with it. That's what that is all about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're totally missing the point on Reigns. Why was ....

Goldberg
    Batista
    Lesnar
    Ryback

....there? Yep...looks!!!!!!!!!!!!! The big monster, Reigns is a big dude.

I think Lesnar is very interesting/entertaining, far more than Sandow who nobody really cares about.

Totally wrong about Henry & Langston.

You must have never seen....

Freddie Blassie
    Nick Bockwinkle
    Superstar Billy Graham
    The Destroyer
    Lou Thesz

....do a promo.

I do agree about the writing/storylines totally sucking and it is a shame about DiBiase. I really do believe me and you could do a better job...dead serious!
    Goldberg was a phenomenon...Batista had mic skills. Lesnar has a mouthpiece, and Ryback hasn't done yet. Just sayin. I'm not knocking Reigns..he has the look...he just needs mic work. Settle down there, turbo.

Nobody cares about Sandow right now because he hasn't done anything. He has mic skills and in-ring talent...if he gets a push, people will care.

I'm not saying Henry and Langston wouldn't work..I'm just saying Henry and Show would be more interesting. Does everything have to be a ing argument with you?

You proved my point. Only the guys on top were good at promos back then. Blassie, Bockwinkle, Superstar, Lou, even The Destroyer were good. They were pretty good on the mic too. But like I said...it's evolved. They weren't The Rock...Stone Cold...Undertaker. These guys could cut a promo that would make their hair stand up on the back of their necks.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goldberg was a phenomenon...Batista had mic skills. Lesnar has a mouthpiece, and Ryback hasn't done yet. Just sayin. I'm not knocking Reigns..he has the look...he just needs mic work. Settle down there, turbo.

Nobody cares about Sandow right now because he hasn't done anything. He has mic skills and in-ring talent...if he gets a push, people will care.

I'm not saying Henry and Langston wouldn't work..I'm just saying Henry and Show would be more interesting. Does everything have to be a ing argument with you?

You proved my point. Only the guys on top were good at promos back then. Blassie, Bockwinkle, Superstar, Lou, even The Destroyer were good. They were pretty good on the mic too. But like I said...it's evolved. They weren't The Rock...Stone Cold...Undertaker. These guys could cut a promo that would make their hair stand up on the back of their necks.
    My point was if not for the look none of those big guys are in pro wrestling.

Argument...??? It's called...disagreement.

Only the guys at the top did promos back then so....????

Here you are talking up a middle of the packer like Sandow, that right there should send a message about the talent currently in the WWE.

Hmmmmm....now The Great Sandow could have been something special

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point was if not for the look none of those big guys are in pro wrestling.

Argument...??? It's called...disagreement.

Only the guys at the top did promos back then so....????

Here you are talking up a middle of the packer like Sandow, that right there should send a message about the talent currently in the WWE.

Hmmmmm....now The Great Sandow could have been something special
    Sandow is only a middle of the packer because that's where they have him. His talent level when combined is above some of the main event guys right now. Just need the right story and character. The guys back in the day could not hang with the current and At ude era stars on the mic..it's evolved too much...proof is right here...3 of the best promos of all time...and they're all At ude era and after.

This is my opinion, the best wrestling promo of all time

Another top of all time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it me or billy ray dudly from tna is a better entertainer these days then he was at wwe in the past? exposure of his character?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sandow is only a middle of the packer because that's where they have him. His talent level when combined is above some of the main event guys right now. Just need the right story and character. The guys back in the day could not hang with the current and At ude era stars on the mic..it's evolved too much...proof is right here...3 of the best promos of all time...and they're all At ude era and after.

This is my opinion, the best wrestling promo of all time

Another top of all time
    That was great!!!!!!!!!!

The old timers were more into selling the next card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was watchin the 92 royal rumble on youtube, i think the whole list of 30 wrestlers for that one match all became legends, star studded lineup

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    is it me or billy ray dudly from tna is a better entertainer these days then he was at wwe in the past? exposure of his character?
    Bully Ray is definitely better in TNA than he was in the WWE, but he was mostly a tag team guy that got limited mic work in the WWE and had no character development. The only time that Bully Ray was even in singles compe ion in the WWE was when they started the brand extention and he wasn't given a character at all. Bully in TNA has shown that he's decent on the mic, is able to draw heat, and is the lone bright spot (outside of Tessmacher) of that jobber group known as Ace & Eights.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Lawler should of retired with him tbh.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I'm glad that the WWE during Breast Cancer Awareness Month is involving everyone on the roster this year instead of the previous year where they only involved Cena and were using it hoping to get Cena cheered.

Ziggler had to change his usual pink attire so Cena was the only wrestler wearing pink during that month. Stupid.

Thread Information