Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    black and white. dude is definitely depressed
    Definitely. It's as if it was the introduction/trailer of a dramatic or tragic movie..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Definitely. It's as if it was the introduction/trailer of a dramatic or tragic movie..
    should be a sequel to manchester by the sea

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im sorry but kawhi is still kawhi, and will be equally motivated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im sorry but kawhi is still kawhi, and will be equally motivated
    Kawhi will be back in NY rehabbing a fake injury by then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it's just preseason, but I'm not liking what I'm seeing with Derozan. I said his productivity will decrease under popovich, but I hope I'm wrong. I know this much if he is ty the next 2 seasons, he's definitely getting a max deal from us. It's the way we do thing. Ship out or low ball the good players, and keep the trash ass garbage as long as they kiss Popovich's ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it's just preseason, but I'm not liking what I'm seeing with Derozan. I said his productivity will decrease under popovich, but I hope I'm wrong. I know this much if he is ty the next 2 seasons, he's definitely getting a max deal from us. It's the way we do thing. Ship out or low ball the good players, and keep the trash ass garbage as long as they kiss Popovich's ass
    Good Christ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you’re not blocking him, you’re doing it wrong. He’s a complete moron.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you’re not blocking him, you’re doing it wrong. He’s a complete moron.
    I just wish the ignore feature would also block quotes by ignored posters too. It would be like they didn't exist, a blessed prospect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just wish the ignore feature would also block quotes by ignored posters too. It would be like they didn't exist, a blessed prospect.
    Yeah. Blocked posts, the quotes don't show up on other folks' posts, and you don't get any notifications if they quote or tag you. It's pretty much not worth it to ignore anyone right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're not blockin him, you're doing it wrong.
    Who knows but some things make sense...

"I said his productivity will decrease under popovich, but I hope I'm wrong."

Unlike him, I believe DD will have the best season of his career. On other hand I agree with him about DD's production/ppg because it's fair to think he won't have the ball in his hands that much like in Toronto.

"Ship out or low ball the good players, and keep the trash ass garbage as long as they kiss Popovich's ass"

Well, it's clear they have given ton of money to guys with poor performances in last three seasons (Gasol/Mills), while they refused to pay younger guys who could have elevated their games and improved the team just because Pop didn't like their off-court comments/demeanour. (Dedmon/Simmons)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, it's clear they have given ton of money to guys with poor performances in last three seasons (Gasol/Mills), while they refused to pay younger guys who could have elevated their games and improved the team just because Pop didn't like their off-court comments/demeanour. (Dedmon/Simmons)
    Simmons and Dedmon are trash. I'm shocked to find a person who still thinks otherwise. True Mills and Gasoft are also trash, but choosing them over the former was not a mistake.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Blocked posts, the quotes don't show up on other folks' posts, and you don't get any notifications if they quote or tag you. It's pretty much not worth it to ignore anyone right now.
    I still do it though. It's pretty funny to click on a thread and see nothing but ignored posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons and Dedmon are trash. I'm shocked to find a person who still thinks otherwise. True Mills and Gasoft are also trash, but choosing them over the former was not a mistake.
    PATFO signed Gasol and...Joffrey Lauvergne over Dedmon. Sure, he broke his ankle this preseason but he played better than those two guys last regular season.

It's funny how some people act like the Spurs wouldn't need a defensive big to help LMA in the paint.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO signed Gasol and...Joffrey Lauvergne over Dedmon. Sure, he broke his ankle this preseason but he played better than those two guys last regular season.

It's funny how some people act like the Spurs wouldn't need a defensive big to help LMA in the paint.
    Dedmon and Simmons were both fliers. Each of them was fairly old when the Spurs signed them, Simmons 26 and Dedmon 27.

The reality is that the Spurs never have more talent than the top teams. They do what they do with a system, and a tight, cohesive locker room. Dedmon 'liked' a tweet saying he should start over Gasol (criticism of your coach's decision making), and allegedly cussed at Pop when pulled from a game. I don't recall hearing anything detrimental about Simmons, but he wanted to get paid, and the Spurs didn't see the level of player that warranted such a contract. He's never been even a league average player by PER, and advanced stats, which the Spurs place a lot of stock in, don't love him. The Spurs still ALLOWED him to get paid by releasing him from his qualifying offer, something they do from time to time to accommodate players who want out, and almost no other teams do. By rights, and the CBA, they could have kept him for another year, but again, they don't want locker room problems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree that we do need a defensive big and I'm not making excuses for gasoft and his horrible play. But we ended up with a better defensive big this year than Dedmon and I can't imagine him taking a demotion well since he didn't take it well when he wasn't even established. Simmons I just never cared about, we have a bunch of guards and signing him would've made our rotation even more of a mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why it's so hard to draw DeRozan but I've repeatedly seen him drawn in ways that don't capture his personality and hairstyle. DeRozan hasa unique look, that should be captured

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two consecutive free throws to end game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was the last time we have seen a Spur sink both free-throws in the clutch!? Way to go DD!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

great game from him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ing love this guy after one regular season game. I am still incredibly skeptical if he can perform in the playoffs when physicality could really hurt him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This should be named something more appropriate for our new Best Player. Like Crips Compton Block of DeMar DeRozan, or Crips House of Protection of DeMar DeRozan.

Thread Information