Page 260 of 433 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 10814
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    National Poll: Trump Surges Among Latinos, African-Americans
    Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has some favorable ratings among both Latinos and African-American voters, according to results of the latest Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald poll.

The poll's demographic breakdown showed that by combining voters who were "very favorable" and "somewhat favorable" to Trump, the billionaire developer got a positive rating from 35 percent of Hispanics and 24 percent of African-Americans.

18.4 percent of Hispanics rated him "very favorable;"
    16.4 percent of Hispanics rated him "somewhat favorable."

Among black voters:
    10.5 percent rated Trump "very favorable;"
    13.3 percent rated Trump "somewhat favorable."

Hispanic support would help Trump in Florida, while African-American supporters will help him in Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is equally unpopular with Hispanics, at 49 percent.

see Romney got 4% of the black vote

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hispanic support would help Trump in Florida
    Old white senile white retirees in slave state FL are Trash's only possible "help".

"The Help" aint gonna be no help for Trash. Hillary is polling better with blacks than Obama did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    National Poll: Trump Surges Among Latinos, African-Americans
    Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has some favorable ratings among both Latinos and African-American voters, according to results of the latest Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald poll.

The poll's demographic breakdown showed that by combining voters who were "very favorable" and "somewhat favorable" to Trump, the billionaire developer got a positive rating from 35 percent of Hispanics and 24 percent of African-Americans.

18.4 percent of Hispanics rated him "very favorable;"
    16.4 percent of Hispanics rated him "somewhat favorable."

Among black voters:
    10.5 percent rated Trump "very favorable;"
    13.3 percent rated Trump "somewhat favorable."

Hispanic support would help Trump in Florida, while African-American supporters will help him in Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is equally unpopular with Hispanics, at 49 percent.

see Romney got 4% of the black vote
    My ass he has over 20 percent of the black vote. I would love to see their methodology. Theirs would be the only one where he polls at 20% with African American.

It also means Hillary has no chance at winning with him polling that high with both minority. They probably over sample.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is running ONLY to build his brand, not to be President. I have no doubt ty he was surprised as anybody that beat the rest of the ty Repug field.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hispanic support would help Trump in Florida
    A lot of hispanics in (South Florida) are Cubans who iirc tend to vote Republican. It's not the hispanics in Florida that Trump will have problems with - it's the women. Went to my friend's house last weekend for a get-together. Overwhelmingly, the women hated Trump and the men were for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes women want a person who in office that is a woman they could care less what they do they are gender bias
    too many lesbians

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Cubans who iirc tend to vote Republican"

The older ones, yes, because the Repugs have always been Cold Warrior "tough on Communism" and blocked any normalization with Cuba, keeping the Repugs in the minority, as always, in comparison with MOST Americans who have not been against normalization for decades.

The younger Cubans are much more progressive, open-minded compared with You People.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is running ONLY to build his brand, not to be President. I have no doubt ty he was surprised as anybody that beat the rest of the ty Repug field.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yes women want a person who in office that is a woman they could care less what they do they are gender bias
    too many lesbians
    this guy is a riot!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has ‘no idea’ if birther theories alienate black voters

Donald Trump’s first real foray into politics came during President Obama’s first term, when the New York Republican helped lead the “birther” brigade.

Trump not only embraced the racist conspiracy theory, he became one of its
    key boosters, bragging about having sent a team of investigators to Hawaii to uncover damaging information.
    (He was lying; no investigators were dispatched.)

Since launching his presidential campaign, however, Trump has largely ignored what used to be his signature issue. Fox’s Bill O’Reilly broached the subject last night:

O’REILLY: Do you think your birther position has hurt you among African Americans?

TRUMP: I don’t know. I have no idea. I don’t even talk about it anymore, Bill…. I guess with, maybe some. I don’t know why. I really don’t know why. But I don’t think – very few people, you are the first one that’s brought that up in a while.

For the record, Trump fielded a question about this
    as recently as Monday – the day before this O’Reilly interview. When the candidate said no one has brought up this issue “in a while,” that clearly wasn’t true.

Nevertheless, note that Trump isn’t prepared to denounce his ridiculous embrace of a nonsensical conspiracy theory; he simply prefers not to “talk about it anymore.”

the Republican presidential nominee is left to say he has no idea why African-American voters might be bothered by Trump’s promotion of a racist conspiracy theory.

Meanwhile, Ben Carson, a Trump campaign surrogate, conceded yesterday it would be “a good idea” for the GOP nominee to apologize for aggressively pushing the birther garbage.

That’s extraordinarily unlikely to happen.

some national polling shows Trump running fourth among African-American voters in a race featuring two compe ive candidates.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://observer.com/2016/09/a-very-b...llary-clinton/
    Clinton Slams Trump But Blabbed About Briefing in 2008

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300325065.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I saw a dude the other day. He was skinny...really on his bones. I diagnosed him with AIDS. I later confirmed he died a few days later from complications of the virus.

I'm a certified doctor, believe me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary has released her health and tax info, Trash, nothing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his boast to theWall Street Journal that

“as a businessman and a very substantial donor to very important people, when you give, they do whatever the you want them to do.”

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2016/09/why_donald_trump_and_pam_bondi_probably_won_t_face _a_corruption_investigation.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything Trash touches turns to

What Really Happened at Donald Trump's Intelligence Briefing

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...id=sm_fb_msnbc

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Donald Trump Sandwich is Full of Baloney and Comes With a Small Pickle

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJy8GhJDTJK/

According to the sign outside the restaurant, you can add white American cheese if you’d like, and the sandwich will be “served by a Mexican or Muslim.”

Omar Mubarez
    who owns the store told DNAinfo that the idea for the sandwich started as a joke, but that it sells very well. “People really like it, everybody’s walking by taking pictures of the sign.”

He added, “He’s a person that exposed the hatred in this country,” and said he will “absolutely not” be voting for the GOP candidate in November. While he doesn’t have a plan for a Hillary Clinton sandwich at this point, he’s not ruling out the possibility- and Mubarez isn’t voting for her either.

The 2016 election has inspired a ton of restaurants to make candidate-themed food items, including three-inch hot dogs at The Wieners Circle in Chicago, and a burger with “classified” ingredients at Del Frisco’s.

http://www.mediaite.com/election-201...-small-pickle/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    read it and despair, lib s, the internetz have spoken

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am sure that is worth 10 points.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giuliani Rewrites History And Says Trump Denounced Birtherism ‘Years Ago’

Trump himself has never said that he believes, unequivocally, that Obama was born in the United States.

Rewriting history has always been one of Rudy Giuliani’s great skills. Last month, the former New York mayor said there were no terrorist attacks on American soil before President Obama and Hillary Clinton took power in 2009.

Of course, he forgot the most deadly attack in U.S. history that took place on Sept. 11, 2001, in the city he was in charge of.

In his latest historical revision, Giuliani now says that birtherism – the Trump-championed conspiracy theory that Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States – is something Donald Trump actually denounced years ago.

As recently as this week, though, the Republican nominee still refused to admit that Obama was born here, instead saying, “I don’t talk about it.”For years, Donald Trump has consistently refused to admit that Barack Obama was born in the United States. Not long ago, Trump even claimed he had damning evidence that proved the current president wasn’t truly born in Hawaii.It’s part of the reason why Trump won the support of the extremist GOP base and likely why he still hasn’t officially denounced the birther conspiracy.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/...iticus+USA+%29

Julie Annie is one of 5000+ of WTC cleanup workers suffering from disease, his disease is mental, emotional, symptoms are pathological self-regard and lying.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-09-2016 at 04:23 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton Health Truther Giuliani Admits He Has No ‘Evidence’ That She Is Ill

“Have you got any evidence besides — do you have any evidence that she’s ill?” MSNBC’s Chris Matthews asked on “Hardball.”

“I don’t,” Giuliani replied.

“I'm not getting anywhere with you,” the “Hardball” host said, exasperated.

“You are adamant there’s a health concern with the candidate for president of the Democratic Party,” he went on.

“I don’t know,” Giuliani replied.

“You say there’s a health condition problem,” Matthews said.

“I don’t know,” Giuliani repeated.

“Well, what are you saying? What is he saying?” Matthews pressed.

“All I do is see all these incidents of her coughing all the time. I don’t know what it is,” Giuliani said. “And I have seen her in several other situations where she didn’t look healthy.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...+%28TPMNews%29

You rightwingnuts and Repugs GOT NOTHING but lies, slander, trutherisms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My ass he has over 20 percent of the black vote. I would love to see their methodology. Theirs would be the only one where he polls at 20% with African American.

It also means Hillary has no chance at winning with him polling that high with both minority. They probably over sample.
    Ducks is confusing "I don't think he is the anti-christ" with "i'm going to vote for him". Read the data. They just asked at ude, not voting preferences.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information