Page 263 of 278 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 6947
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Considering we were nowhere near a Top 25 football program this past season it amazes that some of you would feel "disappointed" with a near Top 10 recruiting class. This class is a success no matter who they finalize it with, let's gather ourselves.
    It's Texas. You should feel disappointed.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Aggy
    Getting their hopes up, as usual
    Getting cucked by daddy, as usual

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That "it's Texas" at ude don't mean right now. 6-7 is 6-7 and VY was 10 years ago. Considering the suckage that has oozed out of Austin the last 5 years, I'll take a top ten class and be happy about it.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    That "it's Texas" at ude don't mean right now. 6-7 is 6-7 and VY was 10 years ago. Considering the suckage that has oozed out of Austin the last 5 years, I'll take a top ten class and be happy about it.
    you shouldn't be happy with anything less than top ten is the point

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Take it FWIW, but a lot of the 24/7 mods made final predictions today and the majority thinks JUCO WR Dominique Reed and CB Deandre Baker will pick Texas tomorrow.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Rumor out there that RB Jordan Stevenson will sign with Navarro College tomorrow.

I certainly would always hope for a higher ranking class who wouldn't but the pull is alot tougher when you don't perform on the field. What I'm saying is the fan base should be satisfied with what we currently have. As we elevate our play we can elevate our recruiting expectations. I love our class #9th overall going into NSD is awesome.

@Deadspin: Baylor woos recruits with list of stores it "hopes" will open in Waco someday: http://t.co/jiDDKHHFYg

Oh, Baylor but you've been doing so well. Why?

Post Count
    @Deadspin: Baylor woos recruits with list of stores it "hopes" will open in Waco someday: http://t.co/jiDDKHHFYg

Oh, Baylor but you've been doing so well. Why?
    That's pretty sad in more ways than one.

Post Count
    Even if Warren is the only person we land tomorrow, then that's still a very solid recruiting class given the terrible year. I wouldn't worry too much about the class ranking. The quality is there.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    "25 Lies You Will Tell Yourself on National Signing Day":

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...-ok-itll-be-ok

Post Count
    "25 Lies You Will Tell Yourself on National Signing Day":

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...-ok-itll-be-ok
    Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Pattersons wife tweeted something about a commit being bought off, an unnamed commit and has deleted it. She was talking about Mack.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Pattersons wife tweeted something about a commit being bought off, an unnamed commit and has deleted it. She was talking about Mack.
    Gary, not Steve. Right?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Pretty pathetic for a coaches wife to tweet that out.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Gary, not Steve. Right?
    Yes. Gary's wife.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    #YESSIR

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Rivals saying CB Marcus Lewis of Washington, D.C. will be announcing in the morning after all.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did anyone actually get a screencap of Patterson's wife's tweet? I'm skeptical. Fans and insiders cry foul when a recruitment doesn't go their way all the time, but it would be eye opening if a coach's wife did it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did anyone actually get a screencap of Patterson's wife's tweet? I'm skeptical. Fans and insiders cry foul when a recruitment doesn't go their way all the time, but it would be eye opening if a coach's wife did it.
    Agreed. We lost, lets move on. Lets not cry and about it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas mentioned in their chat today that OL Ronnie Major is now looking like 50/50 to qualify.

She tweeted a purple box with: "Do the right thing, not the easy thing" written inside it. A lot of her followers took it to be directed at Mack and the replies got out of hand.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nahlin of IT says PJ Locke could be a possible flip to Texas. Also says Reed is in play.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Small update on CB Deandre Baker from OrangeBloods...he's a really quiet guy and rarely does interviews or returns reporters' calls. However, he did return a call to OrangeBloods today concerning having someone cover his announcement ceremony in the morning. He proceeded to get them in touch with Miami Northwestern's journalism teacher and that guy will be providing the live updates. May be nothing, but also may be a small clue that he's committing to Texas.

Thread Information