Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    As a veteran of SB trauma I wouldn't trade places with Falcons fans for all the coke in Colombia right now.
    Speaking of....I went on a coke bender last week for the first time in about ten years....totally remembered why I stopped that now.

lanta
    Black Lives Matter
    Winning it for the culture
    Rise Up!
    Ludacris
    Bomani Jones
    Matty Ice
    Dirty Bird
    Dirty South
    Atlanta Child Murders
    AKA "Alpha City"
    Slow White guys beating fast Blacks
    28-3

Patriots probably drop 50 if Gronk plays, tbh..

Falcons

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    lanta
    Black Lives Matter
    Winning it for the culture
    Rise Up!
    Ludacris
    Bomani Jones
    Matty Ice
    Dirty Bird
    Dirty South
    Atlanta Child Murders
    AKA "Alpha City"
    Slow White guys beating fast Blacks
    28-3

Bomani is a real one, he knew better..

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    This makes the Warriors' choke job from last year look forgivable in comparison. Up 25 ing points in the third quarter, and the Falcons pissed it all away. If I saw this in a movie, I would laugh it off as being "to Hollywood." Guess I was wrong.

the Falcons always and forever.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Holy . Is this real life? I stopped watching at halftime thinking there's no way Pats come back from this. What a ing legend.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Brady couldn't beat ing Eli though
    That's it & that's all tbh

ELIte >>>>>>>>>>>> SysGaydy

Post Count
    Told you es..............neva count out the Patriots. They went straight balls deep in that Falcon ass with no lube. Hahahahaha.............

Veteran
    Post Count
    Man, did Walberg really leave at half time. I was going to stop watching the game in the 3rd quarter, but then I said, hold on, it's Brady, I'll just watch this a bit more. I don't even like Tom Brady, but I knew not to throw it in that early.

I never really liked the guy after that bull game against the Rams in the Superbowl (I was a huge Marshall Faulk and Kurt Warner fan). I thought that was a bull fluke/win and have never liked him since. I didn't even think he was the MVP of that game. Warner had a better overall game. Adam Vinatieri or their dirty defense should have won the MVP of that game, not Brady IMO. I was also a huge Seattle fan (not because of Russell Wilson, more because of both Marshawn Lynch and the defense), and I still don't think they took that game. It was just a up from the coach and Wilson rather than the Patriots taking it.

Anyway, enough of me talking about him, I might have to finally give the guy some props. That was a great, great comeback. He may have finally won me over after 17 or so years .

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Well, for at least one night I was glad to root for a 1-15 team over a team in the Super Bowl. Good God.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's it & that's all tbh

ELIte >>>>>>>>>>>> SysGaydy
    5>2

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I've always thought Horry was better than MJ tbh

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    YES SIR AGAIN!!! TEVIIIIIIIIIN COLEMAN

28–3 BIATCHES!!!
    Game. Set. Match. Good Falcons.

Montana > Brady
    Montana is the GOAT, damn...
    He never stopped being the GOAT. Can't believe casuals were crowning Brady's ass after Eli cucked him twice.
    SysTom is an overrated fraud system player
    Game over. This game is over.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Fortunately, the Pats aren't a fast scoring team. They like long drives full of short to intermediate positive plays with runs up the gut sprinkled in. Not a great formula for overcoming this kind of a near insurmountable deficit.

SysTom getting gangraped on social media
    implying the Patsies can go 2/2 on two point conversions even if they do score twice... oh, remember last year?
    You pretty much have to score 3 times, 2 TDs and a FG, and it's not happening.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    THAT....is why ya never EVER run your mouth during a game.

It's always......looking good RIGHT NOW. To play this....SEE SEE SEE I TOLD YOU S....hahahahaha~~~~~~~

SLOW THE DOWN ....and....GIVE THINGS SOME DAMN TIME.

Will the rookies ever figure that out?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This performance is sadder than Fabbs' life, tbh.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Hurts me that the same morons from the election are trashing the win probability charts for last night's game. No, they might not be 100% accurate (that's not the point of probability anyway), but you're telling me that A) the Patriots accomplished the greatest comeback in NFL history, but at the same time, B) ~95% win expectancy was off? outta here. Atlanta live ML at 28-3 was -99995.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    take it easy, champ. Next thing you're gonna do is quote the posts when 6 was about to happen

You just knew he was gonna fire off a tweet to say "hold this L son" to all the people who tried to make this about pro-Trump (Patriots) vs anti-Trump, simply because Brady, Kraft, and Belichick are Trump supporters. Now they want to flip the script so they can jump on the bandwagon by saying Georgia voted for Trump while Massachusetts voted for Hillary. Either that or they're tweeting #notmysuperbowlchamp on twitter.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I only doubted the Pats when they were calling screen plays down 25, and Belichick taking the FG to make it 16 points, but damn, he knew it all along, the master..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Word is he pulled a Wahlberg and skipped out on his watching party when it was 28-3 bandwagoning got

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/02/vide...1-collapse-nfl

Word is he pulled a Wahlberg and skipped out on his watching party when it was 28-3 bandwagoning got
    Word is you are a got. At least admire a President interested in sports. TBH, he has a lot of stress. I wish him good health.

Thread Information