Page 282 of 333 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332 ... LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 8311
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    great to see TCU slap down stanford after the cardinal band took a shot at whataburger.
    Wait, what? I’m sure the MOB will respond in kind next season.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    unlikely You should have stopped here.

ucla/kstate = L L
    mizzou/texas =L. L
    osu/vt = 50/50 L
    stan/tcu = L L
    memphis/isu = L
    uga/ou = L

Got him on ignore but this can't be ignored.
    4 in a row after his post...

You have to be exceptionally good at being exceptionally bad to pull this off. 1/16 chance... Only an Aggie could pull this off. Gotta hope OU gets crushed, but that Aggie L is a lot of mojo to overcome.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

You have to be exceptionally good at being exceptionally bad to pull this off. 1/16 chance... Only an Aggie could pull this off. Gotta hope OU gets crushed, but that Aggie L is a lot of mojo to overcome.
    i'm personally pulling for the big XII. i don't want a bunch of texas kids to lose to californians or kids from other states.

i'm personally pulling for the big XII. i don't want a bunch of texas kids to lose to californians or kids from other states.
    Agreed. With college sports, I root for UT first, but I generally root for any other Texas team playing an out-of-state team because of my state pride.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You do not appear to be the offended Aggie always worried about UT failing. I guess that makes you a ___ % er of some sort in the Aggie vernacular.
    Personally I just like football. I got some crap on here when I gave reference to enjoying watching Manziel and the Aggies. And then the Herman "dance" that I had no background on.

Time for TFloss to get this back on track.
    If OU loses does it give us any possible help in signing a kid of mutual interest. I can't remember who else is out there.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Don't be surprised to see ISU walk Memphis similarly to the way Texas did Mizzou. Memphis can score, but their D is god awful ISU has held some really good offenses in check.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    I would like to see the new AD at UTSA take it to a whole new level, to where in the next 5 years or so, the Runners can have a legitimate discussion about joining the Big 12, if it is still around.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I would like to see the new AD at UTSA take it to a whole new level, to where in the next 5 years or so, the Runners can have a legitimate discussion about joining the Big 12, if it is still around.
    Sorry but no, 100% won't happen if the big 12 stays as is. Utsa adds exactly nothing to the big12 TV contract values.

....and Houston is much much further ahead in line.

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    Add Houston
    Add Temple
    Add 1 of Uconn, Cincinnati

Tell Baylor to get bent. 1st they had that huge basketball scandal a decade or so ago, now this latest football scandal. Bad look for the Big 12. Should have kicked them out right away.

North:

Iowa State
    Temple
    Cincy/Uconn
    West Virginia
    Kansas
    Kansas State

South

Texas
    Texas Tech
    Houston
    TCU
    Oklahoma
    Oklahoma State

South is obviously stacked, but not sure how you can align any differently.

Too easy which is why it wont happen.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per Oregon's 24/7 board, they're hearing that Texas is looking at Mark Helfrich to be the new offensive coordinator.

If we're assuming this is a real development, UT could hire Helfrich without having to get rid of anyone due the new tenth assistant coach rule.

My guess is Helfrich would want his own OL coach.

Inside Texas
    hasn't been hearing Helfrich's name at all.

However, they are hearing the tenth assistant coach is an offensive coordinator.

They believe that to be accurate as they were told Herman was the primary playcaller in the Texas Bowl, suggesting he'll be looking for a new OC.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    I wish Nebraska and Colorado would have stayed......could care less about Mizzery leaving. TBH, very indifferent about A&M leaving.

Personally, I would prefer one of two options.....128 schools, eight 16-team super conferences (two 8-team divisions), all aligned regionally.......or sixteen 8-team conferences all aligned regionally. Either way, all teams play 12 games (16 team conferences have a Champ game with division winners), with the Conference Champ going to the playoffs. If 16 confetences, a 4 round playoff, and if 8 conferences, a 3 round playoff.

Now for non-playoff bowls, you have to win 8 games to go to a bowl.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per OrangeBloods, they have heard at least one conversation between Helfrich and Herman has occurred.

Also, they have been told Drew Mehringer is being considered for Houston's OC position and he's interviewed.

Post Count

Inside Texas
    hasn't been hearing Helfrich's name at all.

However, they are hearing the tenth assistant coach is an offensive coordinator.

They believe that to be accurate as they were told Herman was the primary playcaller in the Texas Bowl, suggesting he'll be looking for a new OC.
    Well, other than the first drive and the last couple of drives in the 4th qtr the offense looked similar to a Beck called game. Maybe Beck wasn't that horrible and the Oline was just that bad.

Hope this guys sticks and anxious to see our other commits in the game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Preston would be a of a steal if he has his academics in order.

I'd prefer to get a rain making recruiter as a dline coach. Unless we are looking at the Dline being a group effort we need an ace recruiter there.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, Texas has been in contact with English rugby phenom Tyrese Johnson-Fisher.

He will be playing in the Under Armour game and it will be his first football game ever.

https://247sports.com/Player/Tyrese-...isher-46050817

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    “I’m in Houston with all the recruits,” Preston said. “I was sitting next to them on the plane. They’ve been talking to me. Coach (Drew) Mehringer talks to me every now and then. They’re trying to get me up there on a visit."

"They stopped communicating with me, but everyone deserves a second chance."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Fantastic stuff.

Playblair is an amazing 5 for 5, all L's

1/32 probability. He now has the inside track on hater as the worst prognosticator on ST.

Thread Information