Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fair enough....but if you’d stop taking your virtual rep so serious, this wouldn’t be a problem. But seriously, when did you completely lose your grip with reality and decide to go on a one man crusade to call out all those that hurt your feelings on spurstalk over the years?
    virtual rep? idgaf about my reputation here one bit. yall seem to fail to acknowledge you're on a msgboard where you waste countless hours on daily. you're nothing here nor in the real world so concerning myself with what you think of me, or anyone else here, would be silly. keep twisting reality in order to pat yourself on the back some more.

I fee zero white guilt. Wait, I take that back....you’re a bit of an embarrassment to my race, but for the most part, you mean nothing to anyone, so I’m able to move past it.
    nah you're def riddled with white guilt and men like you are becoming the norm.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ...that hurt your feelings...
    btw, if i had feelings, like you claim i have, i wouldn't be here but probably 6 feet under with slit wrists. i'm not a very emotional girl like you and many of the "males" here on ST.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    as well john smith you claim i'm on some crusade as you follow me around the past couple days with your weak quips on your very own crusade of sorts. how ironic!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    imagine the concept of replying to those who quote you? stop bugging me and i wouldn't respond to your lame ass.
    tats must be so painful on your super thin skin

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    tats must be so painful on your super thin skin
    they're painful for all... doubt you could've got or handled going through with this full torso piece i got a couple yrs back. i hate getting tattooed tbh. i feel for you man and i'm truly going to try my hardest not to be a to you even when you are to me. good day!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    they're painful for all... doubt you could've got or handled going through with this full torso piece i got a couple yrs back. i hate getting tattooed tbh. i feel for you man and i'm truly going to try my hardest not to be a to you even when you are to me. good day!
    Lol. You'll be your usual thin skinned self in no time.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Lol....doesn’t take much to set your sensitive ass off does it? You’re pathetic man.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol. You'll be your usual thin skinned self in no time.
    i'll try not to... last time i tried you attacked me and well here we are now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    i'll try not to... last time i tried you attacked me and well here we are now.
    Lol "attacked"

Poor thin skinned koriwhat

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol "attacked"

Poor thin skinned koriwhat
    you insult me and i insult you... it's cause and effect blake. keep it up and i guess we'll just go back to cussing each other out some more.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    then why`d you suc b tbh? I can admire someone else's tattoo without getting any of my own. I'm 25 and have zero.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    you insult me and i insult you... it's cause and effect blake. keep it up and i guess we'll just go back to cussing each other out some more.
    Lol " you attacked me "

stfu pussy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    then why`d you suc b tbh? I can admire someone else's tattoo without getting any of my own. I'm 25 and have zero.
    because i love tattoos and tattooing... the pain sucks but that's what life is all about anyhow and overcoming pain in every facet of life prepares you going forward.

Lol " you attacked me "

stfu pussy
    being the bigger man isn't hard when compared to you so i'll just let you keep on keepin' on blake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Fight me, !

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Tattoos are for es who can't handle adversity, tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    because i love tattoos and tattooing... the pain sucks but

I dunno, the pain is really minimal more and more with every tattoo for me. Only places that hurt are the less fleshy spots like the wrist area, joints and of course chest and neck areas.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You're saying that tattoos are coping mechanisms and people get them because of personal life issues. take #235,284,212 from lying scrub who works at Bed Bath and Beyond.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    like Special Forces?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're saying that tattoos are coping mechanisms and people get them because of personal life issues. take #235,284,212 from lying scrub who works at Bed Bath and Beyond.
    lmao

i have never gotten a tattoo to deal with something i'm going through in life. i know some who get tattooed because it helps them cope with whatever is going on in their life but that's not me whatsoever. i get tattoos because i like the imagery, for fun, or to learn new techniques. i've never gotten tattooed because i am trying to cope with anything. i'm also not the type who takes yrs and yrs to come up with a design because it has to "mean something" to me.

a lot of us tattooers get tattooed for the of it and then we blast over those tattoos until our arms are simply black. it's the curse of tattooing... thankfully i have nothing i want to cover or blast over, at least for now.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I haven't worked retail a day in my life. Haven't worked any kind of service since working at a Subway, Starbucks and dishwashing at a fancy restaurant ....... all in high school. Get a grip.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I haven't worked retail a day in my life. Haven't worked any kind of service since working at a Subway, Starbucks and dishwashing at a fancy restaurant ....... all in high school. Get a grip.
    Subway is retail dumbass. According to many anyway.

Ah...nevermind.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He probably has one or two of those grazing in his shop.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lmao

i have never gotten a tattoo to deal with something i'm going through in life. i know some who get tattooed because it helps them cope with whatever is going on in their life but that's not me whatsoever. i get tattoos because i like the imagery, for fun, or to learn new techniques. i've never gotten tattooed because i am trying to cope with anything. i'm also not the type who takes yrs and yrs to come up with a design because it has to "mean something" to me.

a lot of us tattooers get tattooed for the of it and then we blast over those tattoos until our arms are simply black. it's the curse of tattooing... thankfully i have nothing i want to cover or blast over, at least for now.
    Are you an Orejon? Assuming you're not, what is it like getting classified in Bexar County with a bunch of dudes w/ Spurs tats, when you're not down w/ the gang tbh?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Subway is retail dumbass. According to many anyway.

Ah...nevermind.
    I meant goods stores, not restaurants.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you an Orejon? Assuming you're not, what is it like getting classified in Bexar County with a bunch of dudes w/ Spurs tats, when you're not down w/ the gang tbh?
    not sure considering i've never been to county jail ever.

Thread Information