Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No he wont...Jeannie will always take care of her boy and he knows it....dont believe me? Well then..listen to this ...

She is incapable to "take care" of Kobe. Kobe knows this. Just a guess, but, I believe he'll strike out on his own next July. He knew the old man was capable, just needed a foot in that ass. Brother & sister Buss are not capable, foot buried, or, not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still dont believe Phil is getting cucked....check this out...I think Phil's book blasting the Mamba was nothing more than his frustration after he found out that Kobe used to tap that pussy on the regular...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some people measure it by the amount of money made.
    Yeah, people who have been buried by every basketball-related argument, who have nothing else to stand on, desperate for a tagline, hoping someone will agree with them, or it will affect their opponent.

Basically gots. See --->>> Capri, Dale, Naruto, etc. No basketball argument, resort to playground tactics hoping they'll catch the weak. But Spurfan, is strong. We don't fall for the bait because we have facts and reality on our side.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jordan made $1M a year from the Wizards his final two years, struggling to make the playoffs in the East.

Kobe made $20M a year from the Lakers, leading them to the two worst Laker seasons ever, something even Vlade Divac wasn't able to do. He couldn't even hang on with the embarrassing line up of SGs in this era(Harden gets to be an MVP candidate just because he's playing that position). That is the definition of a scrub.

People measure success differently, some people measure it by the amount of money made. Others measure it by whether they get to do what they really love to do. I am sure Kobe loves spending his twilight basketball years sitting on the bench, missing the playoffs and recruiting free agents.

Difference is Kobe hasnt played..let that sink in through your hair thin asshole...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, people who have been buried by every basketball-related argument, who have nothing else to stand on, desperate for a tagline, hoping someone will agree with them, or it will affect their opponent.

Basically gots. See --->>> Capri, Dale, Naruto, etc. No basketball argument, resort to playground tactics hoping they'll catch the weak. But Spurfan, is strong. We don't fall for the bait because we have facts and reality on our side.
    Yeah, you're strong. Your minions stayed upstairs till the coast was clear,,,then had to stay another year after that.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She is incapable to "take care" of Kobe. Kobe knows this. Just a guess, but, I believe he'll strike out on his own next July. He knew the old man was capable, just needed a foot in that ass. Brother & sister Buss are not capable, foot buried, or, not.

Jeannie is fine..she just needs to fire her brother and Chaz..she's not the problem...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jeannie is fine..she just needs to fire her brother and Chaz..she's not the problem...
    You're wrong, Kool. She's having the time of her life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers brethren think that it's only SF giving them a hard time about Kirby's contract.....

News flash ers: It's the entire world doing it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difference is Kobe hasnt played..let that sink in through your hair thin asshole...
    Kobe was 3rd on the team in FGA (despite playing on 35 games).

Not to mention he was by far the HIGHEST PAID Laker both years, which, based on your arguments of Kobe vs. Duncan, is a measurement of ones greatness.

In fact, Kobe represented 1/3 of the Lakers payroll last year, (Nash another 14% despite playing minutes with them), and 40% of the payroll in 13-14.

He was getting paid the most, so he was the leader using your argument of pay representing "scrubness".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you're strong. Your minions stayed upstairs till the coast was clear,,,then had to stay another year after that.

tee, hee.
    You, on the other hand, hid behind the Kobe curtain after your Suns were curbstomped by the Spurs year after year.

Now that the Kobe curtain is in tatters, you are hanging onto Duncan missing a shot here and losing $25M there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're wrong, Kool. She's having the time of her life.

Besides not firing her brother What has she done wrong do you think? I think she's doing just fine....Unfortunately its been Jim and his petty vendettas and horrible coaching hire decisions...that's all on Jim and Chazz...they made the pitch to her to fire them if they dont turn it around and thus far they still haven't delivered a vision or analytics dept....thats all on Jim and Chaz...tbh I wont let you guys try to lump Jeannie in with them....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lakers brethren think that it's only SF giving them a hard time about Kirby's contract.....

News flash ers: It's the entire world doing it
    Never said such.

Of course it's the world. That's the drum beat Media initiated. Sells "newspapers."

You know this, &. But, you too are trolling instead of acting like somebody.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And Cully I'm not just saying that cuz I hope to her one day..I do believe that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Besides not firing her brother What has she done wrong do you think? I think she's doing just fine....Unfortunately its been Jim and his petty vendettas and horrible coaching hire decisions...that's all on Jim and Chazz...they made the pitch to her to fire them if they dont turn it around and thus far they still haven't delivered a vision or analytics dept....thats all on Jim and Chaz...tbh I wont let you guys try to lump Jeannie in with them....
    Kool, she does not know how to conduct herself in a professional manner. Her behavior has now filtered down to Kupchak and he no longer is to be trusted. These billboards, these extravagant presentations, this humiliating request to put on a 2nd extravagant presentation.

Her talking shop to Media. Employees have been terminated for doing this. That coach up in Portland for example. You cannot do that, Kool.

She's like "Klink" on "Hogan's Heroes." Just having the time of his life pushing a pencil, eating caviar and drinking French champagne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never said such.

Of course it's the world. That's the drum beat Media initiated. Sells "newspapers."

You know this, &. But, you too are trolling instead of acting like somebody.
    Honest Injun Dale.....I swear I would never troll you. Got too much GD respect for you to do that tbqh.

I just read things like "If Kobe took 2 mill imagine the backlash from SF"....and that's tomfoolery. It would immediately improve the Lakers chances dramatically. You're the Lakers....you've got 16...you've got one of the most accomplished franchises in NBA History. Are you guys content with being mediocre now? I would enjoy nothing more than a Spurs vs. Lakers playoff series next year. I think I can speak for the majority of the board on that. Sure, you're going to have several people who wish for the Lakers demise....but a lot of us want to beat you guys. But, we're not going to see that mainly because of #24 that wears purple and gold. I don't know what % of it is Kobe's contract and what % of it is him not being able to recruit good help anymore, but it's a combination of the two...that's for sure. That's not trolling....that's not me kicking you when you're down....that's fact.

Wouldn't you love to see the Silver & Black and the Purple & Gold play some meaningful games come next May? Sign me up.....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool, she does not know how to conduct herself in a professional manner. Her behavior has now filtered down to Kupchak and he no longer is to be trusted. These billboards, these extravagant presentations, this humiliating request to put on a 2nd extravagant presentation.

Her talking shop to Media. Employees have been terminated for doing this. That coach up in Portland for example. You cannot do that, Kool.

She's like "Klink" on "Hogan's Heroes." Just having the time of his life pushing a pencil, eating caviar and drinking French champagne.

Its the society in which we live..I dont fault her for the billboards, extravagant presentations, etc..why because that Jimmy and Chaz's job to sell her on..had they recognized that Nash was done, or that Dwight was done I dont think she would have went down that rabbit hole...her only flaw is not having capable people around her..and thats not really her fault..why? Because their father just died and left the family business to the family so it wouldnt be wise to just fire Jimmy on the spot...she wss wise to let him make the case despite how bad its been on the team...had she fired Jimmy right away family ties and discord would be 10x worse....I think she's taking the right measured approach..again this is all on Jimmy...I think not rehiring Phil was smart but hiring the plethora of potato heads and pringles look alikes have been disastrous....

The other thing is lets not act like Jerry Buss the patriarch himself never ed up...he sat on his ass..unitl Kobe adminished him met with him in Europe to force a trade...he agreed to trade Kobe but it all fell through at the last minute thus resulting in 2 more chips...but it wasnt because he was genuis it was becsuse Kobe called him to the carpet.....

Jeannie has proved more than Capable.....at least she's not running a con job operstion in mind ing and tricking players into taking less money like they're doing in SA....tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its the society in which we live..I dont fault her for the billboards, extravagant presentations, etc..why because that Jimmy and Chaz's job to sell her on..had they recognized that Nash was done, or that Dwight was done I dont think she would have went down that rabbit hole...her only flaw is not having capable people around her..and thats not really her fault..why? Because their father just died and left the family business to the family so it wouldnt be wise to just fire Jimmy on the spot...she wss wise to let him make the case despite how bad its been on the team...had she fired Jimmy right away family ties and discord would be 10x worse....I think she's taking the right measured approach..again this is all on Jimmy...I think not rehiring Phil was smart but hiring the plethora of potato heads and pringles look alikes have been disastrous....

The other thing is lets not act like Jerry Buss the patriarch himself never ed up...he sat on his ass..unitl Kobe adminished him met with him in Europe to force a trade...he agreed to trade Kobe but it all fell through at the last minute thus resulting in 2 more chips...but it wasnt because he was genuis it was becsuse Kobe called him to the carpet.....

Jeannie has proved more than Capable.....at least she's not running a con job operstion in mind ing and tricking players into taking less money like they're doing in SA....tbh
    Well, I hold her accountable. Just because somebody does it, doesn't mean you're compelled to follow suit. Any gd fool could see even if we wanted LMA, he did not want us. No in' way. It was a gd set up from the get go. Christ, anybody could see it a mile away. That doesn't mean you have to call ass out to him. Just pass. Have enough foresight and self awareness to say respectfully "We pass." Then shut up and go back to work. His agent & the Spurs personnel put him up to it. "Go in there, where they eat and Media will do the rest."

"What?"

"Go in there, listen to their pitch, we'll take care of the rest."

"Huh?"

" it, stay in Portland, you rock head, you."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, I hold her accountable. Just because somebody does it, doesn't mean you're compelled to follow suit. Any gd fool could see even if we wanted LMA, he did not want us. No in' way. It was a gd set up from the get go. Christ, anybody could see it a mile away. That doesn't mean you have to call ass out to him. Just pass. Have enough foresight and self awareness to say respectfully "We pass." Then shut up and go back to work. His agent & the Spurs personnel put him up to it. "Go in there, where they eat and Media will do the rest."

"What?"

"Go in there, listen to their pitch, we'll take care of the rest."

"Huh?"

" it, stay in Portland, you rock head, you."

I don't disagree with this..and LeMarcuss ass will get his mpance along with the rest of those fairys in SA. It was a setup....dude acting like he's intellectual when the reality is he's not far off from Deandre...LMA is a joke...he will pay for that rest assured...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't disagree with this..and LeMarcuss ass will get his mpance along with the rest of those fairys in SA. It was a setup....dude acting like he's intellectual when the reality is he's not far off from Deandre...LMA is a joke...he will pay for that rest assured...
    Exactly. It was his time to shove it back at Kobe. Kobe has been bustin' his chops his entire career. He finally had the upper hand, the Spurs in his back pocket and he took us out. But, we permitted it. We let him in the front door and kissed his ass, not once, but, twice. It ain't his fault. It's our fault, our failure, our responsibility. We failed ourselves as we've done time & again since '10.

Now, look at the difference in how Media portrays LMA to LA with LA to Dallas. Night & day,,,would not dare undress Cuban as they undressed and beaten our ass over LMA. They (Media) know LMA never intended to go with us, but, that it was a hit,,,so they play it up big. LA/Dallas, just the opposite, they cover for Cubes, play it off as a light comedy, won't touch the fact that Cubes was forcibly inert for days.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Now, look at the difference in how Media portrays LMA to LA with LA to Dallas. Night & day,,,would not dare undress Cuban as they undressed and beaten our ass over LMA. They (Media) know LMA never intended to go with us, but, that it was a hit,,,so they play it up big. LA/Dallas, just the opposite, they cover for Cubes, play it off as a light comedy, won't touch the fact that Cubes was forcibly inert for days.

Agree with all of it....the media narrative is hate Kobe and the Lakers....I'm cool with that..but these sucka ass s like LMA can go sit on a fat ...being a little running to the media..about how he disliked the Lakers pitch and loved the Spurs pitch....just man up and say you picked the Spurs....all I will say is he will pay for it...

they say the lord dont like ugly

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agree with all of it....the media narrative is hate Kobe and the Lakers....I'm cool with that..but these sucka ass s like LMA can go sit on a fat ...being a little running to the media..about how he disliked the Lakers pitch and loved the Spurs pitch....just man up and say you picked the Spurs....all I will say is he will pay for it...

they say the lord dont like ugly
    He was it, though. It was decreed out of NYC and the Spurs FO carried the water. You shouldn't blame LMA. He's a fraidy cat, afraid of his own shadow up there for a decade. He goes to the one place where they'll coddle him and drain off all the talent that has been buried under that fear that never lets up. And they will. The guarantee of West only seals the deal that much more and was probably agreed upon months ago. Pop ain't gonna take in a worry wart like LMA without a hedge. West is that hedge, that release valve that only enables LMA to rehabilitate and blossom. Cold hearted mission that was pulled off by the numbers. See, they're doing that and we're s acking posters up all over Los Angeles and sniffing after guys who are nothing more than bums (to us). Howard didn't want to function there. LMA could not function there. And what's more,,,they both knew it. Christ, we should have known it. I knew it. Not one soul has passed us by that would fix us. Not one. Just because there ain't anybody does not mean you pursue nobodys. Any gd business knows that. That is business 101. Common sense 101.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was it, though. It was decreed out of NYC and the Spurs FO carried the water. You shouldn't blame LMA. He's a fraidy cat, afraid of his own shadow up there for a decade. He goes to the one place where they'll coddle him and drain off all the talent that has been buried under that fear that never lets up. And they will. The guarantee of West only seals the deal that much more and was probably agreed upon months ago. Pop ain't gonna take in a worry wart like LMA without a hedge. West is that hedge, that release valve that only enables LMA to rehabilitate and blossom. Cold hearted mission that was pulled off by the numbers. See, they're doing that and we're s acking posters up all over Los Angeles and sniffing after guys who are nothing more than bums (to us). Howard didn't want to function there. LMA could not function there. And what's more,,,they both knew it. Christ, we should have known it. I knew it. Not one soul has passed us by that would fix us. Not one. Just because there ain't anybody does not mean you pursue nobodys. Any gd business knows that. That is business 101. Common sense 101.
    It seems you're being short sighted....You're forgetting how we win....we win les but in a different way than the Spurs...we tried reloading but the league stepped in and killed the deal for CP0...so Kobe couldnt get 6...that trade ushers out Gasol and Odom and brings in new fresh allstar talent...the league killed the deal leaving us unable to trade a finished Gasol....so lets not pretend they didnt try..the failure after that was continually swinging for the big names instead of building a decent compe ive team...the Spurs are the oldest team in the league and no amount of resting players will help this year...

Maybe this will help you gain additional perspective..

"It's a different market, man," Bryant said. "San Antonio's not doing $2 billion TV deals – or $5 billion – so it's a different market. Even with my deal, you have a significant amount of cap space available. But I think the advantage that they've had, and that (Duncan) has had and been very fortunate with, is they've had the same guys since he's been there. That really helps.

"You've got Manu there. You've got Tony there. Those guys have been through the ups and downs and they have that familiarity, and then they build with pieces around that. The same coach. The same system. Here, I've had to go through so many different coaches, so many different systems, it's crazy.

But I love watching (Duncan). What they've been able to do is something else." (wink)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It seems you're being short sighted....You're forgetting how we win....we win les but in a different way than the Spurs...we tried reloading but the league stepped in and killed the deal for CP0...so Kobe couldnt get 6...that trade ushers out Gasol and Odom and brings in new fresh allstar talent...the league killed the deal leaving us unable to trade a finished Gasol....so lets not pretend they didnt try..the failure after that was continually swinging for the big names instead of building a decent compe ive team...the Spurs are the oldest team in the league and no amount of resting players will help this year...

Maybe this will help you gain additional perspective..
    "It's a different market, man," Bryant said. "San Antonio's not doing $2 billion TV deals – or $5 billion – so it's a different market. Even with my deal, you have a significant amount of cap space available. But I think the advantage that they've had, and that (Duncan) has had and been very fortunate with, is they've had the same guys since he's been there. That really helps.

"You've got Manu there. You've got Tony there. Those guys have been through the ups and downs and they have that familiarity, and then they build with pieces around that. The same coach. The same system. Here, I've had to go through so many different coaches, so many different systems, it's crazy.

But I love watching (Duncan). What they've been able to do is something else." (wink)
    But, the Paul fiasco only hurt us because we exposed Odom. He was a champion and we pissed on him, loitering junk like Paul & Howard. It destroyed Odom. That's on Kupchak for doing it and then for failing to save Odom after the fact. I imagine that he was too proud to admit a mistake and apologize to Odom, asking his grace. Kupchak can only dish it because that's all he'd ever known as GM. Five years later he's had his nose pushed in his makings with regularity. His response? Makes a complete fool of himself by hanging pictures and putting on glitz & glamour presentations to guys who do not want us, nor should we want them. Even if we did, one must see the handwriting on the wall...they don't want us and are using us. LMA would have been an unmitigated disaster. He couldn't function in a secluded spot like Portland. HTF was he going to move in Los Angeles? He would have been petrified.

Everyone wants a fix, better yet a quick fix. There ain't any. That went away with the old CBA. Kupchak cannot function with the new CBA. He has no experience with such an CBA.

We may very well not come back to prominence. That is entirely possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan probably plays 5 more years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice of ya to come down. Ya chicken , you.

I spit on you.
    I on you. Wipe it with your dirty hand, no kleenex for you. Small mouthed .

LOL at bust season 5.

LOL at 1/2 net worth lost to Border Jumper

LOL trickin to a Border Jumper to keep net worth that he lost.

LOL not relevant

LOL 20 win team

LOL for team mates

LOL LA.

LOL salad

LOL putting you, your fat Kool and yo mammas on the street while selling your dirty panties to other predators

LOL no vasoline, ya .

Thread Information