Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    Yeah, I do crossfit. Thanks for advice ashbeeigh!...This forum is always fuĺl of negative people.

Are you vegan too? I actually did ocerdose on soy based stuff my first week..lol, I'm getting a better understanding of my diet now. I will get there. What's your daily diet looks like, if you dont mind me asking.

I eat Paleo and try to stay true to the Whole 3- as much as possible, so no I am not vegan and no I do not crossfit. I value the form of my work-outs.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    We'll see if you can keep it up. It's hard, especially if you're naturally a big guy like me. Keeping protein in your body is that tough.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Like 90% of vegans are women. I was just ing a girl and she told me she's going vegan.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Like 90% of vegans are women. I was just ing a girl and she told me she's going vegan.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    The pussification continues.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Why Vegan when meat is gottdayumed delicious?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Yep. I'm a vegan for the most part. It's kind of a modified style though. For instance, I'll subs ute fish for tofu. Or maybe if we're at a restaurant that has limited veggie choices, I'll get a steak for one of the sides. Also, I don't count eggs since they aren't real chickens yet. Things like that.
    LOL pretty sure thats not being vegan

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why Vegan when meat is gottdayumed delicious?
    Because Im against murdering innocent sentinet beings. Maybe you should try compassion for once.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Because Im against murdering innocent sentinet beings. Maybe you should try compassion for once.
    You do realize that fruits and vegetables are alive as well, until you chop that isht down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You do realize that fruits and vegetables are alive as well, until you chop that isht down.
    Fruits and vegetables are incapable of feeling pain. Do you know that animals have emotions? Or you just dont give a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fruits and vegetables are incapable of feeling pain. Do you know that animals have emotions? Or you just dont give a .
    Plants feel pain. Obviously, the fruit or vegetable doesn't feel pain because it's been separated from it's body.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    What exactly do you think animals are for? They eat each other.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL pretty sure thats not being vegan
    Like I said...it's a modified form.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just this weekend I was in Colorado and was able to subs ute a bison steak for one made of cow.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Imho...that's the healthiest way to be. I eat meat but its at a ratio of 25% meat and 75% fruits/veggies/seeds/nuts. I appreciate vegans all bs aside...I worked in a meat factory for 3 months when I was younger and its very sad what those poor animals have to go through. I'm not saying anyone should feel guilty nor do most but its the most compassionate thing for someone to understand its wrong for an animal to be tormented in that manner for food.

I wish there were easier ways but factory farming is brutal...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What exactly do you think animals are for? They eat each other.....
    Because they dont have options. Humans do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Imho...that's the healthiest way to be. I eat meat but its at a ratio of 25% meat and 75% fruits/veggies/seeds/nuts. I appreciate vegans all bs aside...I worked in a meat factory for 3 months when I was younger and its very sad what those poor animals have to go through. I'm not saying anyone should feel guilty nor do most but its the most compassionate thing for someone to understand its wrong for an animal to be tormented in that manner for food.

I wish there were easier ways but factory farming is brutal...
    Yeah...this is right. From a health standpoint, I try to limit how much meat I eat. Will usually go with fish if it's an option. Every once in a while, get a good steak or burger. Chicken somewhere in between.

But I do have a problem with the seeming cruelty that goes into the meat business. I'd gladly pay a little more if it meant the animals were being killed in a more humane process.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because they dont have options. Humans do.
    People are supposed to eat some meat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People are supposed to eat some meat.
    Nope. All the nutrietns we need can be found on fruits and vegetables and other source of food. Sikhs never eat meat and they are very healthy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nope. All the nutrietns we need can be found on fruits and vegetables and other source of food. Sikhs never eat meat and they are very healthy.
    So? Just because there are other sources shouldn't exclude any other delicious source.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So? Just because there are other sources shouldn't exclude any other delicious source.
    You said supposed...thats an argument for neccecity. Humans dont need animal based products.

Infact if we start mass producing 'animal' tasting vegan foods..we woulsnt even miss it.

Its a billion dolar industry though...500 billion chickens a year is killed for our amusement.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You said supposed...thats an argument for neccecity. Humans dont need animal based products.

Infact if we start mass producing 'animal' tasting vegan foods..we woulsnt even miss it.

Its a billion dolar industry though...500 billion chickens a year is killed for our amusement.
    Lol. For our amusement. Right now, cheap food, primarily meat, keeps people fed. It sucks for the chickens and its ty how they process them.

I'll be happy when we get to the point o being able to subs ute meat with other sources. But we're a long way from there.
    I

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Humans are part of the ecosystem. If we harvest and kill chickens then sucks for them. Trying to override nature is an arrogant attempt to try to dictate nature.

Thread Information