Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If this was LeBron, Lakerfan would be celebrating like they just won a championship. But since this humiliation is coming from Lakers North...
    Not defending him "for what it's worth" implies it doesn't mean much.
    Personally I do think it's pathetic but hypocritical for those who use alts to poke fun ...at him for doing so.
    Call him a snake for ting on his team-mates and former coach without having the balls to do so on his real verified account.

But the alt has been repeated here repeatedly

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If this was LeBron, Lakerfan would be celebrating like they just won a championship. But since this humiliation is coming from Lakers North...
    Plus you are wrong 50% of the Lakerfans on LG are convinced Lebron is coming next year and are now suddenly LeBron fans ...smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus you are wrong 50% of the Lakerfans on LG are convinced Lebron is coming next year and are now suddenly LeBron fans ...smh.
    I was listening to sports talk that is based out of LA last night and they made it seem like it was a done deal. They were already matching up LA and Boston for the finals and breaking it down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a f'ing loser this KD kid is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was listening to sports talk that is based out of LA last night and they made it seem like it was a done deal. They were already matching up LA and Boston for the finals and breaking it down.
    its stupid as ...he aint coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be such an anti-LeBron move. LeBron is ALL about himself. He isn't interested in becoming just another chapter in Lakers' lore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    damn sons this is gold tbh this is almost over shaq's level of mental softness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like how Lebron wished Murray a happy birthday and now everyone is positive he's coming to SA.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only person who cared more than Kobe about what other people think about him is Karl Malone.

Barkley didn't care, Robinson didn't care, Duncan didn't care, Nowitzki didn't care, Wade didn't care, but I can't really think of many other superstars who really didn't care what others think about himself. These are people who just went out and do things their ways, some abrasively (Barkley), some not so much (Robinson).

Jordan cared deeply, Lebron as well.

Kobe spent his entire career creating a persona that he didn't care about what you think and all he really want is winning, and yet he had these "leaked" videos of himself, those jutted jaws, given himself nicknames and other lame things.

Karl Malone kept talking about how he didn't care what others view him, but the reality is that he tried hard to hide is child rape past hidden from public because he cared deeply how that would impact how he is viewed in Utah.
    The more insistent someone is that they don't care what anyone else thinks, the more they actually do.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You still buried under that adobe you lived in Suato?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dubs >>> Celtics > Cavs tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    All three >>>>>>>>>>>>>> South Bay Lakers >>>>>>>>>>> LA Lakers, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So which one of harlemheat's accounts were used to agree with his own point in this thread?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    obvious that the dubs >> everybody else but celtics are weaker then the cavs by a considerable amount:
    - celtics cut their depth, that roster is thinner then the cavs, just look at the 2nd units tbh.
    - celtics lost all great/good defensive players, and they won't be able to put hayward on lebron (leroids will put him foul trouble quickly) or a rookie (tatum). put a rookie on lebron
    - celtics can't rebound for (horford? morris? ), the cavs can beast on the glass (love, thompson, lebron). remember the 2015 hawks? overall the cavs will just bully them imo, they are bigger, stronger and meaner and with better talent.
    - lebron will be engaged
    - kyrie is dumb, you can see it in game and you can see it outside of it. without lebeta keeping defenses on their toes this hasn't done , he'll lose some game all by himself.
    - kyrie hasn't played for a good coach in his life, when he won't get what he desires and will be outplayed by hayward (who is actually underrated everywhere .. because he is white?) funny will happen. couple that with his #1 mentality on 2nd option talent and

tbh, without injuries lebronze vs warriors pt 4 is almost set in stone.
    also of note:
    - the cavs might flip that pick at the deadline .. it could net them a serious piece.
    - kevin love will be great this season, because he'll get the ball more. Not at first but he'll get there tbh, he isn't that mentally strong and he needs a long term rythm. Isiah thomas will also not demand as many touches as kyrie.
    - i considered IT as permanently injured, if that midget is back then cavs >> celtics by some distance.

this situation is TBH great for betting good money my s , I've already put some down, I might even put some more after writing this. It's even better than last year when the cavs were slumping in february and their odds to make the finals was 1/3 or some like this should've bet more

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All three >>>>>>>>>>>>>> South Bay Lakers >>>>>>>>>>> LA Lakers, tbh.
    For now, I agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's NBA

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    For now, I agree.
    ^ Kobe's legacy ^

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope:

The Mamba dropping nukes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope:

Kirby doing it after so many athletes did, hiding behind true Alphas as usual

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow did he delete his tweet?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Nope:

Creating division and anger... is he sure he's not describing himself in the locker room and how he ran off Shaq/MVPau?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Creating division and anger... is he sure he's not describing himself in the locker room and how he ran off Shaq/MVPau?
    Npe.

Pau before and after Kobe: zero rangs
    Pau with Kobe: 2 rangs
    Shaq without Kobe: 1 rang
    Shaq with Kobe: 3peat
    Aftermath: Kobe 5, Shaq 4, Pau 2.
    Advantage: Kobe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kirby doing it after so many athletes did, hiding behind true Alphas as usual
    Kang before Kobe: Bronze Medal
    Kang WITH Jim: Bronze Medal
    Kang with Kobe: 2 Gold Medals
    Kang all defense teams before 2008 Olympics: 0
    Kang all defense teams after 2008 Olympics: 6
    Kobe total all defense teams: 12
    Rangs - Kobe 5, Kang 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kang before Kobe: Bronze Medal
    Kang WITH Jim: Bronze Medal
    Kang with Kobe: 2 Gold Medals
    Kang all defense teams before 2008 Olympics: 0
    Kang all defense teams after 2008 Olympics: 6
    Kobe total all defense teams: 12
    Rangs - Kobe 5, Kang 3
    Kobeta actually deleted his tweet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobeta actually deleted his tweet
    Probably because he started getting alot of rape replies.

Thread Information