Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is some more KG thuggery:

What is his ing problem with Marco!?! I used to like KG, but not anymore. Dude is s .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is his ing problem with Marco!?! I used to like KG, but not anymore. Dude is s .
    I think he was pissed because he was going to lose a game. This was last week when they dropped two games in a row, this being the second.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont want to mess with duncan esp with robinson getting his back.

Warder to the Maiden Fair Yorae's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if he would even dare to try his on Shaq......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if he would even dare to try his on Shaq......

I don't think any of our big men would take garbage from him.. Timmy would wreck him on the court, Bonner pimp slap KG, Kurt Thomas would eat him, Oberto... well he's Oberto. KG is just a pussy that acts hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Garnett cross-dresses every Thursday. He also intentionally drops the soap while showering after every game, and then immediately widens his stance, bends over, and looks over his left shoulder while dropping "Magnum" on his leprechaun buddies.

Bonner's gonna have a field day!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kurt would just be shocked and surprised if garnett tries it on him like he was in that hornets game when he was walking up the floor and got poked on the shoulder for no reason.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm getting excited for the next spurs-celts game. that is a must-see!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kurt Thomas... that's one mother er Garnett would never even dare look in the eyes

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    KG's trade to Boston has turned him into a D-Bag. When he was in Minny he was cool, great player on a bad team who tried his hardest and went about his business, now he's just a y asshole who thinks he's Larry Bird so he talks trash to everyone.

Al Jefferson is the new KG that everyone should respect. If the Spurs manage to get him as a Duncan replacement they won't miss a beat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KG's trade to Boston has turned him into a D-Bag. When he was in Minny he was cool, great player on a bad team who tried his hardest and went about his business, now he's just a y asshole who thinks he's Larry Bird so he talks trash to everyone.

Al Jefferson is the new KG that everyone should respect. If the Spurs manage to get him as a Duncan replacement they won't miss a beat.
    Uh, have you read ANYTHING in this thread? KG was a LONG before he left Minny.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Uh, have you read ANYTHING in this thread? KG was a LONG before he left Minny.
    He seems like a way bigger in Boston. Maybe he was a prick on Minny but you gotta respect the fact he stuck with them so long.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He seems like a way bigger in Boston. Maybe he was a prick on Minny but you gotta respect the fact he stuck with them so long.
    I'd respect it if he wasn't earning the fattest contract in the NBA to "stick with them".

P Double J R
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always liked KG's passion for the game, but his theatrics have always been a turnoff. It seems that KG always has to try to intimidate people with his BS antics rather than with his game. Didn't Bonner and KG go at it once, if I'm not mistaken when we got Bonner there was a video of him and KG going at it. Maybe someone can find it.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I'd respect it if he wasn't earning the fattest contract in the NBA to "stick with them".
    I completely agree, but given the perspective on how lucky they are most star players lack I respect any of them that do their job regardless the situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the game it supposedly happened. Supposedly, when Duncan was shooting free throws, Garnett said, "Happy Mother's Day, mother er."
    KG can be an asshole but I have to believe he had a brain fart and didn't remember that Tim's mom died of cancer years earlier. That...or he thought it would be funny to say "Happy Mother's Day" to Tim because Tim was a Mother er in his opinion. Oddly, I hope its the latter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just gets more exposure in Boston, giving the appearance of more douchiness. Nothing has changed, though. KG will always be a showboating faux hard guy who disappears in crunch time.

the ovens are our hearts. BlackBellamy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always liked KG's passion for the game, but his theatrics have always been a turnoff. It seems that KG always has to try to intimidate people with his BS antics rather than with his game. Didn't Bonner and KG go at it once, if I'm not mistaken when we got Bonner there was a video of him and KG going at it. Maybe someone can find it.
    Here ya go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puXDg637X10

Thread Information