Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Look you for brains North Texas , I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving heads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goat .

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser- got like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a stick? Eat and commit suicide afterward please.
    good lord

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look you for brains North Texas , I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving heads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goat .

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser- got like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a stick? Eat and commit suicide afterward please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Never seen that before..that's ing priceless..

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the Rangers are playing well you guys are die hard Rangers fans. When they suck you cuckolds talk about how Dallas is a loser city and all their franchises choke. It's some of the most blatant bandwagoning I've ever seen.
    Exactly sons....these San Antonio losers cheer for the Cowboys but when the suck turn around and say Dallas sucks and is a bunch of chokers. What a bunch of morons..
    Can't speak for others, but Dallas itself sucks (had bad experiences), but I've been strictly a Rangers fan since I started watching baseball and strictly a Cowboys fan since I started watching football. Only way that might change is if SA gets its own teams.

All other teams in MLB and NFL should lose every game.

(of course, the Rangers are still chokers, but I love them anyway)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been a Rangers fan forever...Ever since I first saw Nolan pitch in a Rangers uniform..though my loyalty is not questioned in here...Best damn team in baseball right now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the Rangers are playing well you guys are die hard Rangers fans. When they suck you cuckolds talk about how Dallas is a loser city and all their franchises choke. It's some of the most blatant bandwagoning I've ever seen.
    says the guy who is a OKC thunder fan...Look, who gives a where people live, people love winners and right now (and since last season) the Rangers have been one of the best teams in mlb. I have rooted for this team since rusty greer would knock himself out in right field every game but I say the more the merrier for those supporting the Rangers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I loved Rusty Greer. Too bad he messed himself up so bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last time I checked the Rangers are called the "Texas" Rangers, not the Dallas Rangers.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Last time I checked the Rangers are called the "Texas" Rangers, not the Dallas Rangers.
    tbh there's nothing wrong with people from Austin/San Antonio rooting for the Rangers.

It's just that last season they got all aboard the bandwagon but hopped off after the Rangers lost 2 in a row to Tampa Bay and then used their " typical Dallas chokers " throw away line. And of course after game 5, they were right back on

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    CBF and the Aggie fans were most notable for it, then again for some reason the Aggie fans on this site have a goal to make themselves out to be morons.

chode bloooaaaded i said The 4cc Dictionary's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas sucks. The city. The people. The region. Its neighbors to the north south east and west.
    rofl how did i miss this one i saaaiiiidddd?

Dallas? More like Southern South Dakota!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't follow baseball, not a big fan of it, but when given a choice I'll root for the Texas team, same goes for football, although you can add the Saints in there, I have a soft spot in my heart for them being so bad for so long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh there's nothing wrong with people from Austin/San Antonio rooting for the Rangers.

It's just that last season they got all aboard the bandwagon but hopped off after the Rangers lost 2 in a row to Tampa Bay and then used their " typical Dallas chokers " throw away line. And of course after game 5, they were right back on
    My bad, didn't know this. Typical of bandwagonners. For me, I always root for the Spurs, Cowboys and Rangers, win or lose.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    My bad, didn't know this. Typical of bandwagonners. For me, I always root for the Spurs, Cowboys and Rangers, win or lose.
    tbh I've actually bandwagoned in baseball pretty bad before

I have family that lives in Seattle and right when I was getting into baseball (2001) the M's went 116-46 and the Rangers sucked pretty bad. Since I visit Seattle on a yearly basis I've been to a ton of games at Safeco, almost as much as Ranger home games.

But yeah that year, I pretty much rooted/followed the Mariners as much as i did the Rangers. I remember the entire roster the Mariners had from that year too just off the top of my head. So yeah, technically I have bandwagoned before but then again I was like 11 years old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh I've actually bandwagoned in baseball pretty bad before

I have family that lives in Seattle and right when I was getting into baseball (2001) the M's went 116-46 and the Rangers sucked pretty bad. Since I visit Seattle on a yearly basis I've been to a ton of games at Safeco, almost as much as Ranger home games.

But yeah that year, I pretty much rooted/followed the Mariners as much as i did the Rangers. I remember the entire roster the Mariners had from that year too just off the top of my head. So yeah, technically I have bandwagoned before but then again I was like 11 years old
    Live in the Tacoma area, I've been to a couple of Mariners-Rangers games and went to the Hawks-Cowboys game a few years ago. Saw a great fight between a Cowboy and Hawk fan. Safeco and Qwest are great venues.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Safeco and Qwest are great venues.

Back in 2001, when there were hardly any retractable roofs, Safeco seemed way ahead of its time

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the thread where I trolled that got into writing an essay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UTSA campus is littered with people in Ranger's gear.
    It's also littered with people from the DFW area.

Thread Information