Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    People say that every year about Overrated State and every year it's the same story, tbh....
    But they're gonna be legit defensively next season to match with their offense. Defense was young this season. And they will have a better passer in Guyton starting. They won't be a top 2 team but a legit top 5 team. They were just a top 10 team this season.

That's all she wrote on that pathetic team. Now we can all enjoy the Bowl game coverage without having to hear about the ass buckeyes.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    who is that got who got all butthurt when everyone dismissed Ohio State last week?
    Oh, here they are

Because football is only played south of the mason dixon line. Misinformed fan tbh

That was 7 seasons ago dude. New coaches, new players. You just keep buying into the ESPin BS.

You are the one that said never homes, perhaps you are the bitter one. Sounds like you have Mark May's in your mouth.

That's funny, considering that during the only losing season Ohio State has had since the '60s, one of their wins was over LSU.

They could, their defense is legit, but MSU has not faced an offense like Ohio State all year. Should be a good game as far as strength vs strength.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    NFO

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    Maybe Urban Meyer will fake health problems again so he can split and try to get hired back to a legit contending team.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Maybe Urban Meyer will fake health problems again so he can split and try to get hired back to a legit contending team.
    Yep...

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Happy for Sparty, tbh

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Cal Bears
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Notorious Faggot from Ohio

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Cal Bears
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    Post Count
    But they're gonna be legit defensively next season to match with their offense. Defense was young this season. And they will have a better passer in Guyton starting. They won't be a top 2 team but a legit top 5 team. They were just a top 10 team this season.
    Ohio State as a legit le contender. They play a weak ass schedule and then get their pushed in whenever they play top notch teams (With the exception of tonight, tbh). Ohio State failed to take advantage of avoiding an SEC school this year, and they failed. That kind of fluky path doesn't repeat itself.

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    Ohio State as a legit le contender. They play a weak ass schedule and then get their pushed in whenever they play top notch teams (With the exception of tonight, tbh). Ohio State failed to take advantage of avoiding an SEC school this year, and they failed. That kind of fluky path doesn't repeat itself.
    son you'll like my post I just made

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    Happy for Sparty, tbh
    congrats son you guys are going to the ship.

Florida State is going to be tough though.

My Team
    Michigan State Spartans
    Post Count
    Glad to see my Spartan warriors taking care of business and keeping the buckeyes out of the le game. Ohio State fans should actually be thanking Sparty for the loss that kept them from embarrassing themselves in the NC game once again quite honestly.

also grats Auburn. Glad sparty could help you out.

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    Glad to see my Spartan warriors taking care of business and keeping the buckeyes out of the le game. Ohio State fans should actually be thanking Sparty for the loss that kept them from embarrassing themselves in the NC game once again quite honestly.

also grats Auburn. Glad sparty could help you out.
    wait ... hold on what?

son I didn't even know Spurstalk had a Michigan State logo on here. where in the did you come from?

My Team
    Michigan State Spartans
    Post Count
    wait ... hold on what?

son I didn't even know Spurstalk had a Michigan State logo on here. where in the did you come from?
    lol i've been around since 2006 as a pistons fan. Mostly post about my Lions and Tigers =)

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    lol i've been around since 2006 as a pistons fan. Mostly post about my Lions and Tigers =)
    I believe you. I've just never seen a Michigan State Spartan logo other than on TV so it threw me off.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count

Thread Information