Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was doing a chick doggy style and she farted. Kinda ruined the moment for me.
    aweeeeeee.

one of my biggest fear , tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did the dude behind you get upset?
    haha...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was making buttsex to this black chick and was about to but couldn't. When I pulled my out, there was a piece of corn stuck in the end. She began jacking me off and when I came, the corn shot out of there like a bullet and it hit my pet bird in the head and killed it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think it was the second time I went out with this woman. We went to a club and she kept joking about giving me a blow job. We walked to my Jeep with my tent pitched and me thinking "I like when it's this easy". We get inside she unzips me and pulls out the Johnson. She was terrible at it! A close second is the bounce-back after my first marriage. She was okay but it was all about mogambo at that point.
    terrible bj? ouch.
    well we all have to start somewhere , don't we ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was making buttsex to this black chick and was about to but couldn't. When I pulled my out, there was a piece of corn stuck in the end. She began jacking me off and when I came, the corn shot out of there like a bullet and it hit my pet bird in the head and killed it.
    wtf. corn huh? watermelon seed too?
    this sounds extreme. comically extreme.
    ouch. killer

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wtf. corn huh? watermelon seed too?
    this sounds extreme. comically extreme.
    ouch. killer
    It wasn't that bad. Only thing the parrot could say was "smelly ni66ers". It made it damn uncomfortable when my posse was around.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Was about to get busy with this one girl.....she was pulling her dress over her giant mound of hair she had on her dome. The damn dress got stuck on her head and she was running around my room trying to pry it off as I was molesting her ties. She had biguns too. Basically there was ass, tiggo bitties, dress and massive amounts of hair flying around my crib. Not really the worst encounter, but gottdayum funny.

Now this is a bad encounter. I was dating this girl from Barcelona Spain, actually this was the first time we were to bump monsters......we got with it, and I pulled out and skeeted on her stomach. I got up to get a towel and clean her drenched tummy up and lo and behold when I returned, my skeet was gone. I came up with 3 possibilities, she scouped it up and ate it, she shoved it in her choo-choo, or she wiped that on my curtains. I have no idea which ending happened.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Was about to get busy with this one girl.....she was pulling her dress over her giant mound of hair she had on her dome. The damn dress got stuck on her head and she was running around my room trying to pry it off as I was molesting her ties. She had biguns too. Basically there was ass, tiggo bitties, dress and massive amounts of hair flying around my crib. Not really the worst encounter, but gottdayum funny.

Now this is a bad encounter. I was dating this girl from Barcelona Spain, actually this was the first time we were to bump monsters......we got with it, and I pulled out and skeeted on her stomach. I got up to get a towel and clean her drenched tummy up and lo and behold when I returned, my skeet was gone. I came up with 3 possibilities, she scouped it up and ate it, she shoved it in her choo-choo, or she wiped that on my curtains. I have no idea which ending happened.

Or she saved it and froze it to get pregnant later.

Welcome back my

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Welcome back my
    you think she had time to do that? in the time it took him to get a towel?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    She absorbed it into her uterus and got the preggers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. GEEEZZZUSSSSS.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Welcome back my
    lesson learned:
    never leave a woman with semen alone. ever.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    you think she had time to do that? in the time it took him to get a towel?
    yep...google how to steal ....them es move quick...she prolly had a petri dish or zip lock baggie on the side of the bed...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    But he still gave you the 40 roses, right?
    50 butterflies, sweetie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I went in to eat this es ass with a stopped up nose....since I couldn't really smell it I felt the taste of battery acid on my tongue.....I ran to the rest room and scoped immediately...

another time I almost threw up in this 's smelly pussy as I started to go in
    Pretty ing repulsive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I ed a Filipina this one time. I will never forget dat bush. Anyways wouldn't move she'd just lay there making these faces. So when I asked her what was wrong if she was ing or something she goes, "I came a long time ago buddy". Never will forget that bush. It overwhelmed me as I pulled down her underwear tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nothing special imho Asian es never shave their bushes, that's why an experienced playa wouldn't pull down 's underwear in a rush, instead he would sneak a finger or hand under it to check the bush, as well as the humidity and flexibility of her pussy. But after you pull down her panties without checking first, it's too late to pull them back up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nothing special imho Asian es never shave their bushes, that's why an experienced playa wouldn't pull down 's underwear in a rush, instead he would sneak a finger or hand under it to check the bush, as well as the humidity and flexibility of her pussy. But after you pull down her panties without checking first, it's too late to pull them back up.
    Epic strategy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yep...google how to steal ....them es move quick...she prolly had a petri dish or zip lock baggie on the side of the bed...
    lol @ petri dish.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Hey babe are you a snatcher?...you seem to think this is cute

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey babe are you a snatcher?...you seem to think this is cute
    Nooo babe ,actually i am not.

I am in no need to snatch some semen.
    opposite actually ! I have men wanting to penetrate such in my fallopian tubes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe...did she have a big Afro?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    terrible bj? ouch.
    well we all have to start somewhere , don't we ?
    Practice makes perfect.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Why am I getting the vibe that KarmaKarma is really Mouse trying to catfish someone like Paul George.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

No... you shot blanks, pal.

Thread Information