Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Sauerkrauts missing the penalty
    What a shank by the half-breed
    Last edited by Infinite_limit; 06-30-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Post Count
    USA! USA! USA!

lol World must be pissed that Americans dominate sports that we don't even give a about

I say the US gives more F about womens football than any other country in the world tbh.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Solid game by the US.

What a shank by the half-breed
    She was terrible the whole game. Have no idea why the didn't explore option on the bench.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Germany ranked #1 by FIFA. USA was 10x better than those skanks

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    sydney leroux is hot as tbh

look up her bikini pics. i came
    First time I've ever seen her after she was subbed in late in the game and I agree with this comment

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    nazis.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Japan is by far the best passing team in the tournament and the most technically skilled.

But I think we beat them with our athletes.

Rapone and Lloyd are quite good IMO. Among the best 11 in the tourney.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    USA: No one gives a about soccer; still makes it to the World Cup Final

Rest of World: Soccer is life and death; the fans literally lose sleep over the results of their country's ability to kick a ball into a net, as it gives their lives some kind of self gratification and self worth by living vicariously through it; still loses to USA

Rest of World: Soccer is life and death; the fans literally lose sleep over the results of their country's ability to kick a ball into a net, as it gives their lives some kind of self gratification and self worth by living vicariously through it; still loses to USA
    This is BS.

The US cares about Football and have invested a lot of money on youth establishments. Probably top 10 in terms of youth investment.

The US probably spent more money on the US womens team than any other Womens team out there....

but we don't care

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    This is BS.

The US cares about Football and have invested a lot of money on youth teams. Probably top 10 in terms of youth investment.
    The best athletes in the US are not playing soccer. They are investing in sports that they see on tv every day and can become instant millionaires in.

The best athletes in the US are not playing soccer. They are investing in sports that they see on tv every day and can become instant millionaires in.
    That doesn't change the fact that they invest a ton of money on it. Probably more than 80% of all nations in the world.

not to mention this is women soccer..The number 1 womens sport in the US.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count

Big difference in the U.S. between men and women when it comes to soccer.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    That doesn't change the fact that they invest a ton of money on it. Probably more than 80% of all nations in the world.

not to mention this is women soccer..The number 1 womens sport in the US.
    Everytime the World Cup rolls around, the USA acts like they care about soccer. Then, once it ends, not a is given. There isn't a single US soccer event other than the World Cup televised by NBC, CBS, ABC, or FOX. The MLS is buried somewhere on the ESPN networks and I would make an educated guess that the ratings are on a scale of low to abortion. Look, I like soccer, but it's in about 5th place in the US as far as popularity, and that's not changing anytime soon. Other countries live and die by it, we don't. Yes, the women's team is more successful than the men's team, but at the end of the day, no one in this country gives. a. about them.

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    Post Count
    Darth Pelican doing work on/in this thread..

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Big difference in the U.S. between men and women when it comes to soccer.
    If the US women's team had lost tonight, 80% of the US wouldn't even have known, and the other 20% wouldn't have had a single emotion moved.

I bet 80% of Germany is emotionally sick after seeing their team lose tonight
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 06-30-2015 at 11:03 PM.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Darth Pelican doing work on/in this thread..
    ing got

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    can you unban thunderup

No one cares.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    If the US women's team had lost tonight, 80% of the US wouldn't even have known, and the other 20% wouldn'd have had a single emotion moved.

I bet 80% of Germany is emotionally sick after seeing their team lose tonight
    You seriously think 80% of German people are emotionally sick after this loss?

i doubt they give a about women's sports over there too unless you know something I don't.

Everytime the World Cup rolls around, the USA acts like they care about soccer. Then, once it ends, not a is given. There isn't a single US soccer event other than the World Cup televised by NBC, CBS, ABC, or FOX. The MLS is buried somewhere on the ESPN networks and I would make an educated guess that the ratings are on a scale of low to abortion. Look, I like soccer, but it's in about 5th place in the US as far as popularity, and that's not changing anytime soon. Other countries live and die by it, we don't. Yes, the women's team is more successful than the men's team, but at the end of the day, no one in this country gives. a. about them.
    Not arguing with ratings.

it's about financial investments made on their respective youth programs.

Post Count
    Darth Pelican still doing werk on/in this thread..luring in that got who defends all things glorified Kickball..

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Women's sports are cute little time wasters around the world because there's nothing else to watch. That's why they play them when there's lull in men's sports.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Darth Pelican still doing werk on/in this thread..luring in that got who defends all things glorified Kickball..
    Yet you're here stain.

It's the soccer forum got. Know where you're at.

Post Count
    My bad, tbh..let me go take a shower, I just posted in the Soccer forum..carry on..Go Darth Pelican Go..

Thread Information