...It exists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Julius Randle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carmelo still has basic basketball skills whereas kobe is literally a saboteur. In another world the Lakers didn't extend Kobe and have better talent.

Kobe played with a top 5 all time big and decided it wasn't for him.

Carmelo is playing with the best big of his career and so far hasn't turned cancerous.

Porzingas > Russell, Randall, Clarkson combined.

Ny nets failed at stealing the spotlight whereas the Lakers are now less sexy than clippers and gsw.

Ny didn't get cucked by carmelo whereas the Lakers lost d12 in the most pathetic way imaginable.

New York had Isaiah Thomas ruin the club already, so their front office knows it's best to put basketball people in charge. L.A. Hasn't learned this yet.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Carmelo still has basic basketball skills
    I'll just bet he does.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's just where I put it down on "paper." I'd been walking around like a stick a dynamite with it for over 10 years by then.
    Christ, I really wish I could a seen the damage you did on that site tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Christ, I really wish I could a seen the damage you did on that site tbh
    I tore it up, shuttered that er. The kicker? That triple into the deep corner at the top of the century.

It affected those ers so bad they built their own site and slapped a lock onto it. Then that wasn't enough so they spread the news that I was dead. Yeah. They were serious. Sure, they knew I still drew breath up the street, but, they colluded to kill me so they didn't have to face my existence. Then when I surfaced here they canvassed Ellis to lock me out. And bub, they came hard at her, in concert, in a fortnight campaign to oust me, to kill me off again.

It did not work. She called me in, sat me down, questioned me in a frank manner. She let me have my say, then blessed my presence here.

I live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IS he shooting the same amount of shots he was shooting early in the season? no. Do you even still watch Laker games?
    Mitch is being honest and I dont disagree ... of course building a team around Kobe is a stifle to the young guys ... I am glad he admits it.
    I did not defend the team, I am actually defending the fans ...or did you not read my post?
    again what you say doesnt make sense ...Kobe is part of the team when the team is booed he is getting booed as well. Should we boo nick young everytime he touches the ball or only when he airballs a 3 after a iso chuck? Or do you only advocate this policy for Kobe? Me peronally I hate Nick Young and I hated the way Kobe was playing early especilaly but I would not pay for tickets to boo them everytime he touches the ball because he is a Laker and that is just ing stupid and pointless.
    Is he shooting as much as before? Even if he is shooting less, that does not mean playing team ball. You are proving my point. You are fiercely defending Kobe and LA when there is no reason to do so. They deserve no praise. No defense. Yet here you are, fighting the good fight while most of you pay top dollar to watch .

You know it makes sense, but you're angry that you are associated with one of the dumbest fan bases and that your hero and favorite Laker has been exposed for what he is.

You are mad that most of you believed, even if only for a moment, that this was a playoff team. You can't defend fans who bought Kobe's bull when he signed that contract. That still defend it and his chucking, selfish ways (like you) even today.

Nick Young is not sucking 48M from LA. Nick Young is not making the team about himself. Nick Young is not driving up prices to watch a selfish asshole do nothing but care about himself. Nick Young wasn't the one who called Laker fans stupid to their faces and lied and said this was a playoff team.

So no, you shouldn't boo Nick Young. You should boo the guy that has not only crippled your franchise, but turned the once proud franchise into a literal joke with no real endgame in sight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is he shooting as much as before? Even if he is shooting less, that does not mean playing team ball. You are proving my point. You are fiercely defending Kobe and LA when there is no reason to do so. They deserve no praise. No defense. Yet here you are, fighting the good fight while most of you pay top dollar to watch .

You know it makes sense, but you're angry that you are associated with one of the dumbest fan bases and that your hero and favorite Laker has been exposed for what he is.

You are mad that most of you believed, even if only for a moment, that this was a playoff team. You can't defend fans who bought Kobe's bull when he signed that contract. That still defend it and his chucking, selfish ways (like you) even today.

Nick Young is not sucking 48M from LA. Nick Young is not making the team about himself. Nick Young is not driving up prices to watch a selfish asshole do nothing but care about himself. Nick Young wasn't the one who called Laker fans stupid to their faces and lied and said this was a playoff team.

So no, you shouldn't boo Nick Young. You should boo the guy that has not only crippled your franchise, but turned the once proud franchise into a literal joke with no real endgame in sight.
    I never said this was playoff team did you even read my posts this summer?
    Or does the kobe in my name throw your comprehension skills out of wack?
    Find me the post where I said this team could make the playoffs and I will give you my bonus for 2015 ...
    Matter of fact I was saying Kobe should retire immediately ...when he was playing like ass and jacking up so many shots.
    He has been playing better team ball and occasionally better overall but how is that "fiercely defending Kobe"?
    I dont think you are using that word properly. Have i defended him in the past? absolutely.
    DO i still defend him when you guys take the to far like oh we should boo him every possession? Yep.
    Again that is stupid and makes no sense. Was I disappointed he took $48 million? Yep.
    But because of that I should destroy his career behind it? Nope.
    I am not even upset at Mitch and company selling this as a playoff team because that is their job. yep
    Mitch, Kobe, Jimbo, Jeannie even Kobe and especially Byron all deserve blame ...but not sure how this is the fault of REAL Laker fans. Nope
    That is just dumb and you are better than this ... Yep.

We all have choices but rooting for your team is not one. if you are a real fan you dont turn when the going gets rough ... Nope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, it's not about YOU. It's about Laker fans in general. You know, the ones saying Kobe should still be resigned. The one's paying ungodly amounts of money for tickets to watch a complete product. The ones that bought in to them being a playoff team (not you, but a TON of other fans, the majority).

No one said you can't root for you team. But buying into the bull ? Paying those prices for this product? For not absolutely destroying Kobe for who he is and putting himself above the franchise and development of younger guys. That's on Laker fans.

And if that's the case, why would LA do anything different. They are getting rich no matter what.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Byron deserves no blame. He's a puppet. They brought him in to coach a crap team and take bullets for them and Kobe. He's the only one doing his job well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Again, it's not about YOU. It's about Laker fans in general. You know, the ones saying Kobe should still be resigned. The one's paying ungodly amounts of money for tickets to watch a complete product. The ones that bought in to them being a playoff team (not you, but a TON of other fans, the majority).

No one said you can't root for you team. But buying into the bull ? Paying those prices for this product? For not absolutely destroying Kobe for who he is and putting himself above the franchise and development of younger guys. That's on Laker fans.

And if that's the case, why would LA do anything different. They are getting rich no matter what.
    & this ownership group cannot grasp this dilemma, our dilemma. They don't even see it for what it is. The boy perhaps, but, it's so lost in the flurries that are flying that he's let go of that wheel and is now just squaring off with the girl. There is no end. They're [young] and having the time of their lives, plush offices, boundless money, old, new, and a windfall coming that is without end.

Now dad is gone,,,he cannot see,,,all the old slights, favoritism, lack of like blood, the nurtured hatreds surface and greedily grasped. Me? , I'd let go too and go for her throat. I couldn't help myself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On this we agree, Thread. You bullsh*t most of the time and don't believe a lot of what you say (it's just to create atmosphere). However, when push comes to shove and it comes down to shooting time, you know the truth and will let it out.

Guys like Killa play stupid, defend Kobe and try to poke holes in things that don't matter because I'm the guy pulling the curtain back and they are embarrassed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On this we agree, Thread. You bullsh*t most of the time and don't believe a lot of what you say (it's just to create atmosphere). However, when push comes to shove and it comes down to shooting time, you know the truth and will let it out.

Guys like Killa play stupid, defend Kobe and try to poke holes in things that don't matter because I'm the guy pulling the curtain back and they are embarrassed.
    Embarrased by what internet talk? Do you believe what YOU post? Why should I catch feelings over this. I defend my team. I am a Laker fan. I also criticize their for hiring Byron or letting Kobe jack to many 3's ...
    dont try kissing up to cully he is wise to your jedi mind tricks that only work on the weak minded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embarrased by what internet talk? Do you believe what YOU post? Why should I catch feelings over this. I defend my team. I am a Laker fan. I also criticize their for hiring Byron or letting Kobe jack to many 3's ...
    dont try kissing up to cully he is wise to your jedi mind tricks that only work on the weak minded.
    Kissing up to Cully. You just go off on the strangest throw away lines. Butthurt. Kissing Up. I've told Thread 100x how I feel about him, but he's telling the truth right now. Instead of you seeing it you again attack the Spurs fan.

There is no defending this team. There is no defending Kobe. Hating who they are and what they have become doesn't mean you aren't a fan. It means you aren't an idiot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Make no mistake, I am not in line with blaming Kobe, Deeps. Absolutely not. I've called him out on the Gasol/D'Antoni feud. That sticks in my craw, but, that's it.

The tumult at the top, the neglect, the vulgarity of it is the overriding cause. Kupchak's cowardice, his silence is humiliating to him & us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make not mistake, I am not in line with blaming Kobe, Deeps. Absolutely not. I've called him out on the Gasol/D'Antoni feud. That sticks in my craw, but, that's it.

The tumult at the top, the neglect, the vulgarity of it is the overriding cause. Kupchak's cowardice, his silence is humiliating to him & us.
    It all points to Kobe. He didn't earn this last deal and he's not worth it. Now he's holding everyone hostage just so he can grandstand and rub elbows with Celtics? That's on Kobe and people turned LA down because they didn't want any part of Kobe.

The Gasol thing was just the tip of the spear. Everything was mostly overlooked when he was Kobe. But when he held LA hostage with that contract and his play, the veil was lifted.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kissing up to Cully. You just go off on the strangest throw away lines. Butthurt. Kissing Up. I've told Thread 100x how I feel about him, but he's telling the truth right now. Instead of you seeing it you again attack the Spurs fan.

There is no defending this team. There is no defending Kobe. Hating who they are and what they have become doesn't mean you aren't a fan. It means you aren't an idiot.
    Again you ignore th part where I called out byron etc or even Kobe.
    Hate blinds you deeps and is the path to the darkside ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It all points to Kobe. He didn't earn this last deal and he's not worth it. Now he's holding everyone hostage just so he can grandstand and rub elbows with Celtics? That's on Kobe and people turned LA down because they didn't want any part of Kobe.

The Gasol thing was just the tip of the spear. Everything was mostly overlooked when he was Kobe. But when he held LA hostage with that contract and his play, the veil was lifted.
    No. It does not.

And I ain't talking 48.5 with you or anyone else. If you insist I will go back into the RR.

You've been warned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. It does not.

And I ain't talking 48.5 with you or anyone else. If you insist I will go back into the RR.

You've been warned.
    The 48.5 started it all and Kobe didn't care. He held them hostage. You can't ignore everything that happened afterwards. If Kobe would have played the good solider and let the young guys develop you would have a case. But seeing his act. The retiring mid-season, the grandstanding and most selfish ball I have ever seen? You know the truth now. Everyone does and his legacy took a huge hit and LA is in a downward spiral the likes of which they have never seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. It does not.

You've been warned.
    Not this again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, it ain't changin'. If Deeps insists I will go into the RR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, it ain't changin'. If Deeps insists I will go into the RR.
    I insist on the truth. 48.5 is the starting point of when it really fell apart. It was already bad, but then it fell off a cliff. How do you not see that?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I insist on the truth. 48.5 is the starting point of when it really fell apart. It was already bad, but then it fell off a cliff. How do you not see that?
    You er, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You take no issue with what he was paid/is paid and how he is performing and conducting himself?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You take no issue with what he was paid/is paid and how he is performing and conducting himself?
    After deliberating a spell I've reconsidered...in order that I don't deny the joy for some & misery for some I will send Deeps to the Cornfield with ill & Mori.

Thread Information