Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA is re ed. He claims that there is no evidence of collusion with Russia yet Kushner, Flynn, and Manafort at the very least had relations including payments and loans that they lied about.

As far as we know there are no direct ties to Trump but that is besides the point and doesn't mean nothing will/has been found of that the obstruction case doesn't have teeth.
    It is kind of shocking.

There is no evidence in TSA's mind, but a number of people around Trump lied under oath about meeting high-ranking Russian officials and taking Russian money, either directly or indirectly.

Trump criticizes everyone, allies, enemies, former employees thrown under the bus, etc, including shockingly irresponsible assaults on the judiciary, free speech, and anything else that limits his power, with the sole exception of: Russia.

This pattern is a fact. Yet this is something that he can't bring himself to even admit.

That is not a hallmark of an honest dealer.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-21-2017 at 04:02 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should really take a break from posting here. Trump broke you.
    you are cons utionally unable to really say how ing stupid, crooked and incompetent Trump is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once again dip did not even read his link:
    In conclusion, while it is true that all the facts listed on JF are validated or peer-reviewed in some way, JF do not attempt to report a balanced view of the totality of information, they do not include information that disagrees with their preferred conclusions, and they present facts (especially time series) selectively in such a way that those very facts seem to support the opposite of what the full data really support
    That is pretty much most of the he reads.

It has juuust enough of a vaneer of credibility to seem worth taking at its face value, and he stops there. No critical thinking or analysis, no evaluating of sources.

Ask him a tough question about his material, and he shifts topics.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read the study myself and I'd actually put potential illegal votes cast at between 16 and 90,000,000, based on my own reasoning from a series of complicated calculations that I stand by in the face of attacks from the left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read the study myself and I'd actually put potential illegal votes cast at between 16 and 90,000,000, based on my own reasoning from a series of complicated calculations that I stand by in the face of attacks from the left.
    I calculated the margin of sampling error in a more cautious way to ensure greater confidence in the results, and I used a slightly different methodology that I think is more accurate.

I came up with the number: pudding.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well done. More accurate than the Harvard report.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I calculate error much cautiously with greatest big time confidence in results. My methodology super secret but perfect.

I came up number 65,853,516 illegal votes.

No one get more accurate.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I calculated the margin of sampling error in a more cautious way to ensure greater confidence in the results, and I used a slightly different methodology that I think is more accurate.

I came up with the number: RUSSIA.
    should have gone with

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    TSA when washington post writes article he doesnt like: " fake news "
    TSA when washington post writes article in line with viewpoint: "just facts!"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA when washington post writes article he doesnt like: " fake news "
    TSA when washington post writes article in line with viewpoint: "just facts!"

Do you feel stupid when I tell you it was the Washington Times and not the Washington Post?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Do you feel stupid when I tell you it was the Washington Times and not the Washington Post?

its washington times not washington post, definitely not fake news!

god you're a got

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This distinction not help you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

its washington times not washington post, definitely not fake news!

god you're a got
    learn to read

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well played sir.

Thread Information