Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're defending this sick ?? What the is the matter w/ you??
    Should focus his energy on Patty Mills and Dejounte Murray instead.. Striking an allegiance with one of the biggest dumb s in the history of message boards isn't a good forum career move
    You post one link, I'll drop it.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Should focus his energy on Patty Mills and Dejounte Murray instead.. Striking an allegiance with one of the biggest dumb s in the history of message boards isn't a good forum career move

You should see how hard he's auditioning for acceptance in the Political forum.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You post one link, I'll drop it.
    Bro you live on Spurstalk, go do your own research. It's all here.

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's weak.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol dabom is consistent at least "i don't want to work... give me free handouts..."

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol dabom is consistent at least "i don't want to work... give me free handouts..."
    Didn't fuzzy say you asked for handouts?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't fuzzy say you asked for handouts?
    i'm not liberal.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Work with me me got.

Who goes into a BAR.....a BAR...BAR...thinking about little kids, now think stupid. Why would a kid be in a BAR....well?
    Stupid, never saw any kids in any bars, ok got?

BUT....do you honestly believe if asked they would have.."I 13"....you really this dumb? Stupid, little kds hustling drinks, really???????????

Dummy, any man messing with kids needs his ing head chopped clean off....now what about my stance on that sick don;t you understand?
    Little 13 yos can grow up quickly I guess. Especially during a time and place when they need money. So you got your romantic weekend with a kid, and the pimp got your money. You were just helping the economy of a poor nation. They did not tell you 20 yos not to fool with kids. So you didn't know.

But you can make a list.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Easy, sick pedos like you in places where the consent age is 12. What do i win for answering correctly?
    Dude, the drinking age was 18, now think ya dumb , ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante defending this bull 10 years running is almost as bad as Jerry Sandusky continuing to appeal his conviction from prison.. So obvious that he's guilty, nobody in their right ing mind would sit here continuing to dispute every single comment made across the forum like he does. Somebody innocent would let that pass right over them, especially 10+ ING YEARS LATER
    Dude, where did you/anyone get the idea I was a pedo? Show me? What did I say that.....yep, he's a pedo...well? Dude, you will find...0....because there is nothing. Some dummy just made this up.

Dude, ya shoot sick ass pedos, so why keep ignoring my stance on this....well?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little 13 yos can grow up quickly I guess. Especially during a time and place when they need money. So you got your romantic weekend with a kid, and the pimp got your money. You were just helping the economy of a poor nation. They did not tell you 20 yos not to fool with kids. So you didn't know.

But you can make a list.
    I was 6-2 250 pounds back then and into big well developed women, ok? And I wanted an experienced , ok? Some little kid dumb as a rock who didn't know about how to please......are yoiu kidding me?

Stupid, you'd spend hours with these ladies, ok? I wanted somebody interesting, could carry on a conversation, ok? What does some stupid kid have to say other than....DUH?

Stupid, you don't want dumb ass kids hanging around in a bar, ok? They'd get in the ing way, alright?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    I agree with avante here too. Need to see some proof.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222553

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thank you~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I said.

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How anyone could take that and....you pedo.....

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Thank you~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I said.

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick !

Conveniently leaving out this part:

I was 19 the first time I made a WESTPAC, young, dumb, no experience and knew ..0...about the ways of the world, just some kid far far away from home. I had no idea what was really going on in those Hong Kong/Bangkok/Singapore/Olongapo bars. So when some little cutie..."buy me drink babysan"..sat down beside me I was out of my element, I had no element. Then when she says..."we go y sucky short time"....hey, what's a boy do in that spot, yep... y sucky short time.
    Followed by all your excuses and deflections throughout the rest of the thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Dude, I made it very VERY clear what I thought of sick ass pedos, why play pretend? I never went looking for any kids, ok stupid, THAT is what a pedo is about, THAT was never my situation ar all. And only a total idiot wouldn't see this.

Stupid, so ya totally ignore what I said about pedos? How stupid are you?

Stupid, my "little cutie" was 18/19...ok?

Show me anything with me talking about wanting sex with kids.....where is this, yep....there is 0.

Stupid, if I'd seen some guy messing with a kid in a bar it's...."dude, get the out of here, got it?" then looking at the kid and...."and you neeed to get home"....ok re ?

Stupid, ya sure Tom Savage is...THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD........hahahaha, ing dummy.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-15-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was 6-2 250 pounds back then and into big well developed women, ok? And I wanted an experienced , ok? Some little kid dumb as a rock who didn't know about how to please......are yoiu kidding me?

Stupid, you'd spend hours with these ladies, ok? I wanted somebody interesting, could carry on a conversation, ok? What does some stupid kid have to say other than....DUH?

Stupid, you don't want dumb ass kids hanging around in a bar, ok? They'd get in the ing way, alright?
    You are completely stupid. You have no idea how old the girls you had a romantic weekend were. Sure they were experienced. Others helped them along. Yeah, you were not the first. It's a Fckn crime.

It does not Fckn matter what you wanted. The rules are different in different countries. And how big you claim to be, you Fckn punk, makes no difference whatsoever. You need the beaten out of you. Ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are completely stupid. You have no idea how old the girls you had a romantic weekend were. Sure they were experienced. Others helped them along. Yeah, you were not the first. It's a Fckn crime.

It does not Fckn matter what you wanted. The rules are different in different countries. And how big you claim to be, you Fckn punk, makes no difference whatsoever. You need the beaten out of you. Ok?
    BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is ya stupid . YES.....I had no idea how old these girls were, YEP. Now think ya dumb , what is a pedo....yep....they are into young kids. OBVIOUSLY....that wasn't my situation at all. I was drinking in a bar**** with no clue how old anyone was, nobody gave a at all. BUT....a sick ass pedo would.

Stupd...MILLIONS MILLIONS....of servicemen in that same situation, trust me stupid, that is not being some sick ass pedo,,,OK?

*** I just assumed they must be old enought to be drinking in a bar.

Would be tickled pink to see you try and be the one to kick my ass, hahahaha~~~~ That woud be ing funny.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How funny is this....

A guy in a bar asking all the girls....how old are you.....hahahahaha~~~~~ NOBODY...NOBODY...plays that. It's a ing bar, why would some kid be in there??????????

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is ya stupid . YES.....I had no idea how old these girls were, YEP. Now think ya dumb , what is a pedo....yep....they are into young kids. OBVIOUSLY....that wasn't my situation at all. I was drinking in a bar**** with no clue how old anyone was, nobody gave a at all. BUT....a sick ass pedo would.

Stupd...MILLIONS MILLIONS....of servicemen in that same situation, trust me stupid, that is not being some sick ass pedo,,,OK?

*** I just assumed they must be old enought to be drinking in a bar.

Would be tickled pink to see you try and be the one to kick my ass, hahahaha~~~~ That woud be ing funny.
    You had NO IDEA.

And you wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH FINDING OUT.
    Oh.... EVERYBODY DID IT SO...it's okay.

Dead meat.
    You would be tickled pink to get your 60 yo ass kicked? I'm not stupid enough to kill an old man. You deserve pity.
    And then get your ass kicked by another 60 yo. Maybe my Dad.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How come Naruto Luva isn't added to this list?

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thank you~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I said.

He never said he ed underage girls. Not one post. He says he didn't know that girls age at a bar. No one else here knows either. They ran with the joke but not once did he say he was guilty of anything.

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Case closed. Everyone else needs to drop the shtick.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Case closed. Everyone else needs to drop the shtick.
    Trying hard to get a pat on the back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He never said he ed underage girls. Not one post. He says he didn't know that girls age at a bar. No one else here knows either. They ran with the joke but not once did he say he was guilty of anything.
    So if you don't know...

You go for it.
    Thanks you lying piece of crap.
    Im mean it's not the US so it's cool.
    Everybody is doing it.

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So if you don't know...

You go for it.
    Thanks you lying piece of crap.
    Im mean it's not the US so it's cool.
    Everybody is doing it.
    But you got no proof at the end of a day, just a shtick.

Thread Information