Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Gay is truly recovered we might just surprise people,cause his offense is comparable if not better better than Kiwi in being able to get to the basket
    Defense,ehh not so much but Spurs have been good enough on D w/o Kiwi

Its really points they need on offense and a relief valve from LMA that can actually hit some shots
    Agree that the defense has been fine even without Kawhi. But we shouldn't compare Rudy to Kawhi, we should compare Rudy to who he's taking shots from, i.e. worse players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for sharing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was the point of this signing if they aren't even going to use him down the stretch in games like tonight, tbh? He only played 16 minutes, he couldn't have played 3-4 more even under a minutes restriction plan?

They're desperate for perimeter shot creating and their 4th quarter performance has been horrendous, why isn't he playing down the stretch? His ability as a closer has been the only positive attribute of his NBA career..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was the point of this signing if they aren't even going to use him down the stretch in games like tonight, tbh? He only played 16 minutes, he couldn't have played 3-4 more even under a minutes restriction plan?

They're desperate for perimeter shot creating and their 4th quarter performance has been horrendous, why isn't he playing down the stretch? His ability as a closer has been the only positive attribute of his NBA career..
    Just another example of Pop not knowing how to use players he hasn't relied on for the past 15 years. Guess Gay has to have a sit down with him too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another example of Pop not knowing how to use players he hasn't relied on for the past 15 years. Guess Gay has to have a sit down with him too.
    I'm sure Gay will be closing games in 5 years when he's 37 after he signs a loyalty contract..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay has a busted eardrum and the medical staff could have said ‘he should only play 15 minutes.’

Thread Information