San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impossible. Didn't vote in 2016.

Not sure why you think this a burn.
    His entire life is a victim diary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The communal weeping and wailing over so-called cancel culture (aka political correctness, aka liberal intolerance) is at least a generation old.

Crocodile tears, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The communal weeping and wailing over so-called cancel culture (aka political correctness, aka liberal intolerance) is at least a generation old.

Crocodile tears, tbh.

No tears here. I don't understand why the "royal family" even exists.

That said, I think her interview with Oprah was attention-whoring and gross.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No tears here.

I think her interview with Oprah was attention-whoring and gross.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not watch the Oprah interview.

This Meghan is something else - goes into this marriage with her eyes wide open - marrying into one of the oldest/longest running monarchies (steeped in tradition) to which she owes most of her fame and is making millions off of - one of the very ins utions she thinks should be torn down (and rebuilt?) - LOL at her complaints.

LOL even MORE at this Harry - led around like an IDIOT - turning his back on his entire life to do what - gossip and hobnob with the Hollywood elites which are another case unto themselves.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

This Meghan is something else - goes into this marriage with her eyes wide open - marrying into one of the oldest/longest running monarchies (steeped in tradition) to which she owes most of her fame and is making millions off of - one of the very ins utions she thinks should be torn down (and rebuilt?) - LOL at her complaints.

LOL even MORE at this Harry - led around like an IDIOT - turning his back on his entire life to do what - gossip and hobnob with the Hollywood elites which are another case unto themselves.
    Lots of conservatives sure are outraged about an interview they didn't care to watch.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My limited read on the situation is a couple of people decided the family tradition wasn't for them and decided to exercise their autonomy as free people and live where they want to live. I'm not sure how any of that flies in the face of conservative values. , they're perfect candidates for "mainstream media cancel culture" martyrdom given what they seem to have dealt with in the hometown press.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Being a royal is a ty life. Let go of the monarchy.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does hater know Meghan Markle is pregnant and that women put on fat because they are feeding themselves and a fetus?
    Its a pretty good strategy for perpetuating the species.
    Hater should also know that women without enough body fat also stop having their period.

Good thing he is not married. For more reasons than just this misunderstanding.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Piers Morgan also looks a of a lot fatter than Markle.
    Did Piers fertilize himself after throwing a hissy fit?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How has is she making money off the royals? She was an already established actress and well off. conservatives outrage en masse.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

This seems the most informed post in the thread

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    How has is she making money off the royals? She was an already established actress and well off. conservatives outrage en masse.
    Another Chrissy Teigen tbh

Markle she is regarded in some circles as a pioneer because of her race

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This seems the most informed post in the thread
    Is the most re ed one. Provide where she has gotten rich since joining the purge family?

Something tells me if you're thinking about killing yourself since doing so, things aren't going great for you.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Is the most re ed one. Provide where she has gotten rich since joining the purge family?

Something tells me if you're thinking about killing yourself since doing so, things aren't going great for you.
    She wants credibility and he wants LA. Both trying to fill a need. When those voids are filled they will grow apart.

Harry will eventually return to the Royal Family with tail between legs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She wants credibility and he wants LA. Both trying to fill a need. When those voids are filled they will grow apart.

Harry will eventually return to the Royal Family with tail between legs
    He has a kid and he's not even first in line to be king or whatever. No loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s revealing their dreams of being princes and princesses. You probably defend Andrew's pedophilia too.

Meghan and Harry have deals that assure they will never have to worry about money again, much less kowtow to the stupid prison of having a meaningless le.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    We support tradition. You are attempting to rewrite and replace it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is Poland's king?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sounds like you're trying to cancel nontraditional things. That's cancel culture. Stop cancel culturing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are you kidding me? Do you think she would get that Netflix deal if she weren't married to (Prince) Harry? Some second rate actress - who hardly anyone knew if not for marrying into this family? Did you know her before she met him? I didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she was making $50k an episode and still gets mailbox money from Suits but Trump s have to call the black woman a gold digger.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she was making $50k an episode and still gets mailbox money from Suits but Trump s have to call the black woman a gold digger.
    Are you really comparing $50k per episode to $25 million? Not counting the $50 million that Harry is worth? You think that she would be even be signed by Netflix if she hadn't married Harry? much less for $25 million?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Where is Poland's king?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you really comparing $50k per episode to $25 million? Not counting the $50 million that Harry is worth? You think that she would be even be signed by Netflix if she hadn't married Harry? much less for $25 million?
    I'm saying she's already rich and you are psychotically calling her a gold digger and defending the pedophile in the royal family because she's black and he's white.

Wrong.

Where is your Poland's king?

Thread Information