Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid vax mandates are a slippery slope to [scary, vague, undesirable outcome]

In informal logic, slippery slope is a fallacy in which a course of action is objected to on the grounds that once taken it will lead to additional actions until some undesirable consequence results. Also known as the slippery slope argument and the domino fallacy.

The slippery slope is a fallacy, says Jacob E. Van Fleet, "precisely because we can never know if a whole series of events and/or a certain result is determined to follow one event or action in particular. Usually, but not always, the slippery slope argument is used as a fear tactic" (Informal Logical Fallacies, 2011).
    https://www.thoughtco.com/slippery-s...allacy-1692105

A slippery slope fallacy occurs when someone makes a claim about a series of events that would lead to one major event, usually a bad event. In this fallacy, a person makes a claim that one event leads to another event and so on until we come to some awful conclusion. Along the way, each step or event in the faulty logic becomes more and more improbable.
    https://owl.excelsior.edu/argument-a...lippery-slope/

More links on why slippery slope arguments are stupid, because they are common, and everyone who has the most basic grounding in philosophy and logic knows it:

https://human.libretexts.org/Bookshe...lope_Fallacies

https://fallacyinlogic.com/slippery-...-and-examples/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Covid vax mandates are a slippery slope to government/big pharma produced microchips that will purport to keep people healthier, smarter, cure ADHD and dyslexia, etc... but will ultimately end up making people more like robots and include GPS devices that allow big government and big business alike to track and control individual citizens. You want that...? Your left wing globalists and those that sponsor them sure do! It's all about money, power, money, power... control. A fast track to dystopianism, just like in the movies. Your party is slipping down that slippery slope FAST.
    The ultimate irony about this rant is that the big companies and government you are pissing about already have control over your life and your wallet.

Fact: We pay about twice as much for health care as every other industrialized country, and have worse health care outcomes.

Myth: Our health care system is more based on free markets, because... reasons, 'merica!

Our healthcare system is already run by big companies, including big pharma that use cartel and monopoly pricing power to screw us. They pay hefty bribes to congress people to protect those cartels and monopolies.

You are just too stupid to realize that has already happened, and that "free markets" when it comes to health care and insurance are rigged to make profits for shareholders, the majority of which are the same ones that are running these big ass companies.

They control you. They own you. They pay for all sorts of propaganda that you suck up without realizing, and then pay politicians to make mouth noises saying things you like emotionally, so you will keep voting for them.

Democrats are bad on this, but the Republican party has been bought in its totality by the grifters actually running things.

smh.

Put another way, this is how I picture most of the right wing suckers here:

Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-30-2021 at 11:24 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reality surpasses all merely literary and cinematic dystopias, tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    reality surpasses all merely literary and cinematic dystopias, tbh

I'll boil it down, Winester...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop wearing a seatbelt, you pussy. That violates your body by force.

Stop wearing a seatbelt and drive however fast you want to. No government should be telling you what to do with your vehicle and body.

In fact, asbestos is a really useful, fireproof material. Government shouldn't tell you not to use it. Go right out and make a nice fireproof wardrobe, and be sure to use a lot of it to line your house to make it fire-proof.

If you don't, you are a total cuck pansy.
    Asbestos causes cancer, this was established in the mid 1970s. Seatbelts have been around far longer than that for obvious reasons, they are not even a technology, they are simply an obvious improvement to motor vehicles.

Comparing this, or old human diseases that have long been eradicated with 100% effective vaccines made in the 1940s and 1950s to a 2019/20 novel coronavirus Superbug that was manufactured in a lab by the CCP is downright ludicrous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ultimate irony about this rant is that the big companies and government you are pissing about already have control over your life and your wallet.

Fact: We pay about twice as much for health care as every other industrialized country, and have worse health care outcomes.

Myth: Our health care system is more based on free markets, because... reasons, 'merica!

Our healthcare system is already run by big companies, including big pharma that use cartel and monopoly pricing power to screw us. They pay hefty bribes to congress people to protect those cartels and monopolies.

You are just too stupid to realize that has already happened, and that "free markets" when it comes to health care and insurance are rigged to make profits for shareholders, the majority of which are the same ones that are running these big ass companies.

They control you. They own you. They pay for all sorts of propaganda that you suck up without realizing, and then pay politicians to make mouth noises saying things you like emotionally, so you will keep voting for them.

Democrats are bad on this, but the Republican party has been bought in its totality by the grifters actually running things.

smh.

Put another way, this is how I picture most of the right wing suckers here:

American healthcare is ... I have long ranted about it. But both the right AND the left wing are equally responsible.

What did they do over a decade ago when the Dems had the white house, SCOTUS, large house majority and 60-40 supermajority of the Senate?

Create legislation to make the already-crappy system WORSE by bolstering shilling profiteering insurance companies and making things even more difficult on hardworking, tax-paying workers by dramatically increasing premiums and OOP expenses on health insurance plans. The ACA made the system richer and the general public poorer, when they should have just passed European/Canadian socialized healthcare instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've already had several mandatory vaccines.
    That were developed between WWII and Vietnam, an era in which American exceptionalism and US government and medicine was the global industry standard and standard of goodwill as opposed to profiteering.

Note how the polio, smallpox, hepa is, meningitis, et al. vaccines developed back then are virtually 100% effective? Back then medical scientists cared about the general public, not profiteering or pandering to a greater new world order/globalist system.

Wonder why the US life expectancy hasn't gone up since the 1970s, while Europe's nudges up slightly every passing year? Look no further than the awful US healthcare system, big pharma, insurance companies and profiteering, which is exactly what the covax and covid plandemic/Fauci CCP cook-up is all about. To make the rich system richer and the middle class poorer and promote globalism and government control and suppress nationalism and individual freedoms.

The flu shot for example is a scam; I have, by choice, not received one since 2013... and I have had far less URIs and sickness in general since I swore off the annual flu shots. They are ineffective, and actually WEAKEN your immune system to the point you are more likely to get sick and catch colds and even get breakthrough seasonal pandemic influenza cases. So you can call me an early adopter of anti-21st century vaxes, especially for URIs. 20th century developed vaxes are mostly good because they were developed in goodwill in a different and much less politically polarized timeframe in American history.

The one exception is I chose to get the Gardasil shot package late in high school (it's a 5 month 3 shot program, and those needles are wide and HURT like crazy) not too long before losing my virginity, and I do believe in that one, there is empirical evidence that it blocks HPV transmission, not only while having sexual intercourse but also when having oral sex. I definitely enjoy giving oral sex to women, and there is evidence that that specific activity can cause various mouth and throat cancers from HPV transmission, so I chose to get Gardasil in 2012-13. My Body, My Choice.

I had mandatory meningitis, hepa is and tetanus booster shots in 2013 the summer before college (they were required for college; but again, these are older, time-proven vaccines, and not a proven-ineffective "vaccine" from a man-made scamdemic superbug) along with the flu shot that year, and that's the last year I'll ever get pricked by a needle at a pharmacy. My Body, My Choice. ®

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That were developed between WWII and Vietnam, an era in which American exceptionalism and US government and medicine was the global industry standard and standard of goodwill as opposed to profiteering.

Note how the polio, smallpox, hepa is, meningitis, et al. vaccines developed back then are virtually 100% effective? Back then medical scientists cared about the general public, not profiteering or pandering to a greater new world order/globalist system.

Wonder why the US life expectancy hasn't gone up since the 1970s, while Europe's nudges up slightly every passing year? Look no further than the awful US healthcare system, big pharma, insurance companies and profiteering, which is exactly what the covax and covid plandemic/Fauci CCP cook-up is all about. To make the rich system richer and the middle class poorer and promote globalism and government control and suppress nationalism and individual freedoms.

The flu shot for example is a scam; I have, by choice, not received one since 2013... and I have had far less URIs and sickness in general since I swore off the annual flu shots. They are ineffective, and actually WEAKEN your immune system to the point you are more likely to get sick and catch colds and even get breakthrough seasonal pandemic influenza cases. So you can call me an early adopter of anti-21st century vaxes, especially for URIs. 20th century developed vaxes are mostly good because they were developed in goodwill in a different and much less politically polarized timeframe in American history.

The one exception is I chose to get the Gardasil shot package late in high school (it's a 5 month 3 shot program, and those needles are wide and HURT like crazy) not too long before losing my virginity, and I do believe in that one, there is empirical evidence that it blocks HPV transmission, not only while having sexual intercourse but also when having oral sex. I definitely enjoy giving oral sex to women, and there is evidence that that specific activity can cause various mouth and throat cancers from HPV transmission, so I chose to get Gardasil in 2012-13. My Body, My Choice.

I had mandatory meningitis, hepa is and tetanus booster shots in 2013 the summer before college (they were required for college; but again, these are older, time-proven vaccines, and not a proven-ineffective "vaccine" from a man-made scamdemic superbug) along with the flu shot that year, and that's the last year I'll ever get pricked by a needle at a pharmacy. My Body, My Choice. ®
    That's it & that's all.

M_M

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    American healthcare is ... I have long ranted about it. But both the right AND the left wing are equally responsible.

What did they do over a decade ago when the Dems had the white house, SCOTUS, large house majority and 60-40 supermajority of the Senate?

Create legislation to make the already-crappy system WORSE by bolstering shilling profiteering insurance companies and making things even more difficult on hardworking, tax-paying workers by dramatically increasing premiums and OOP expenses on health insurance plans. The ACA made the system richer and the general public poorer, when they should have just passed European/Canadian socialized healthcare instead.
    Look at M-M go of a Friday morn.

Go-M_M-Go!!!

M_M

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Asbestos causes cancer, this was established in the mid 1970s. Seatbelts have been around far longer than that for obvious reasons, they are not even a technology, they are simply an obvious improvement to motor vehicles.

Comparing this, or old human diseases that have long been eradicated with 100% effective vaccines made in the 1940s and 1950s to a 2019/20 novel coronavirus Superbug that was manufactured in a lab by the CCP is downright ludicrous.
    Bomb diggity, look at him go!!! He just tore our beloved RG a brand new asshole.

M_M

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bomb diggity, look at him go!!! He just tore our beloved RG a brand new asshole.

M_M
    That's it & that's all.

M_M
    Look at M-M go of a Friday morn.

Go-M_M-Go!!!

M_M

P.S. -- I'm a morning person, as any sane individual with a career and a life should be. You'd never catch me up on an internet message board at 3am on a random weeknight like some of these resident no lifer basement dwelling blue anon incels and spurtacular.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was a centrist sop to the right wing. The right, and the paid propaganda has moved the overton window ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window ) so far to the extreme corporatist fascist side, that such a policy was not, and is not really possible. ed and un able.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks for chronicling all the mandatory vaccines you've taken.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was a centrist sop to the right wing. The right, and the paid propaganda has moved the overton window ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window ) so far to the extreme corporatist fascist side, that such a policy was not, and is not really possible. ed and un able.
    A brand-new-asshole!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So you are going to man up and stop wearing seatbelts, because freedumbs?

You got wound up by some propaganda bull about vaccines, but when teh same principle is applied to other things, suddenly you are Mr. Safety?

Make some asbestos, fire-proof clothes, or gtfo with your anti-vax bull , you hypocritical dupe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you are going to man up and stop wearing seatbelts, because freedumbs?

You got wound up by some propaganda bull about vaccines, but when teh same principle is applied to other things, suddenly you are Mr. Safety?

Make some asbestos, fire-proof clothes, or gtfo with your anti-vax bull , you hypocritical dupe.
    RG, running as fast as he can to get THERE before that squattin' in the White House get's to 400k, + 1.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eastman, Author Of Trump Coup Memo, Now 'Desperate' To Distance Himself

Eastman now wants to "distance himself" from his late December/early January strategy.

"signs that Eastman is getting increasingly desperate to distance himself from

his false claims

that the election was stolen from Trump and

that VP Pence could unilaterally steal it back for him when Congress was supposed to confirm the Electoral College votes."

Eastman "now tells National Review, ... was not 'viable' and would have been 'crazy' to pursue.

Eastman, .. "says he disagrees with some major points in the two-page HIS OWN memo.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/john-c-eastman

looks like threat of censure or disbarment scared the out of the bag

Trash is septic big turd that attracts flies and MAGAtts
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-23-2021 at 09:50 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    bouts, running as fast as he can to get THERE before that squattin' in the White House get's to 400k, + 1.
    tee, hee.

Thread Information