Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Those clowns turned down Maxey and had the audacity to demand Herro. As if the Heat were going to trade a young, core piece for a less than half season of a declining player they were clearly destined to end up with anyway.
    I don’t even know what you are arguing anymore. Debate yourself in a mirror. I’m sure it’ll be very engaging.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t even know what you are arguing anymore. Debate yourself in a mirror. I’m sure it’ll be very engaging.
    That they're a bunch of classless, lucky ass clowns who are now hailed as if they're geniuses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That they're a bunch of classless, lucky ass clowns who are now hailed as if they're geniuses.
    Well they absolutely ate our lunch so what does that make PATFO? Were we classless tk trade G Hill who we weren’t prepared to pay in free agency for Leonard? Was that classless?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well they absolutely ate our lunch so what does that make PATFO? Were we classless tk trade G Hill who we weren’t prepared to pay in free agency for Leonard? Was that classless?
    Yeah because of all the factors that I said, not because they're smarter than anyone else.

The Hill trade was about balancing the roster. Terrible attempt at an analogy.

You must be from Toronto, because you're all style and no substance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because of all the factors that I said, not because they're smarter than anyone else.

The Hill trade was about balancing the roster. Terrible attempt at an analogy.

You must be from Toronto, because you're all style and no substance.
    Between Vancouver, Tee Dot and Glasgow. I’ve been a Spurs fan since before the Raps existed, don’t care for Drake, don’t call the city “the 6” and don’t care if the Raps win or lose and had serious money on GS in those finals. With that prefaced, your hate for the Raps is puzzling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between Vancouver, Tee Dot and Glasgow. I’ve been a Spurs fan since before the Raps existed, don’t care for Drake, don’t call the city “the 6” and don’t care if the Raps win or lose and had serious money on GS in those finals. With that prefaced, your hate for the Raps is puzzling.
    Vancouver is like a smaller, better version of Toronto without the hype.

Well, it makes sense to me, which is all that matters.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto is called the 6?

Why?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto is called the 6?

Why?
    This came up when I searched the term..

While the meaning of the term was initially unclear, Drake clarified in a 2016 interview by Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show that it derived from the shared digits of the 416 and 647 telephone area codes and the six municipalities that amalgamated into the current Toronto city proper in 1998

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This came up when I searched the term..

While the meaning of the term was initially unclear, Drake clarified in a 2016 interview by Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show that it derived from the shared digits of the 416 and 647 telephone area codes and the six municipalities that amalgamated into the current Toronto city proper in 1998
    god i hate drake*

*his work, his presence, his statements, his look, his style, his sound, his thoughts, his influence, his impact, his career etc. (not him personally as a person. i don't know him)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god i hate drake*

*his work, his presence, his statements, his look, his style, his sound, his thoughts, his influence, his impact, his career etc. (not him personally as a person. i don't know him)
    yeah-drake has been a big part of the downfall of rap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind Isaac at all. Did he end up getting the vax? I see Kyrie is supposedly coming back and he has a hard stance against it. If not taking it, where are the places that you can't play?
    Kyrie can still only play road games, but they ramped him up when they were short handed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto is called the 6?

Why?
    No one actually born and raised in Toronto refers to it as the 6. It’s corny.

The city has seen an insufferable influx of clout chasers and posers over the last decade. Drake hasn’t helped with his goofy .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one actually born and raised in Toronto refers to it as the 6. It’s corny.

The city has seen an insufferable influx of clout chasers and posers over the last decade. Drake hasn’t helped with his goofy .
    haha its the tee dot for me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie can still only play road games, but they ramped him up when they were short handed.
    Interestingly, if he gets traded he COULD play in NJ as a visiting player. Classic COVID logic.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god i hate drake*

He seems like an assclown though, doesn't he?
    I mean... if I did know him I bet money that I would hate him.

https://youtu.be/ZR_jubXHc0w
    Last edited by spurrunner; 01-11-2022 at 08:55 PM.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to see Keldon actually play both ends of the court as a three. Is it to much to ask for Pop & Co to bring in a real power fort so that we can see Johnson not have to try and out muscle someone with a considerable physical advantage for 20+ minutes a game? My bet is that his rebounding and defense immediately get a boost.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm back on this bandwagon. I think this guy will keep working on his game. He will be a 20-every-night guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I thought when KJ was drafted that the Spurs got someone they did not need. Another guard with some athleticism.

I'm surprised with how his game developed. That being an undersized banger at the 3 and an accurate 3 point shooter. He was terrible at the 3 last year. I didn't think he was big enough of a player to bang bodies like he does now.

You just cannot predict what you get when you draft players at 19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon keeps shooting like this then have we a sniper on our hands. Absurd improvement from beyond the arc from last season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon keeps shooting like this then have we a sniper on our hands. Absurd improvement from beyond the arc from last season.

Those arms though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon is a 3 and D, with explosiveness when defenders try to close out. Stop making him a PF. Draft or sign a good size PF and allow Keldon to shine in his natural SF position.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Improvement on outside shooting is commendable. I just hope he can also improve on D, where I think he still has a ways to go.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon is a 3 and D, with explosiveness when defenders try to close out. Stop making him a PF. Draft or sign a good size PF and allow Keldon to shine in his natural SF position.
    He's a 3 without the D right now....flexibility, lateral movement, and Defensive techniques should be what he focuses on this summer if he wants to makes the move to sf.... I hope he can do it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a 3 without the D right now....flexibility, lateral movement, and Defensive techniques should be what he focuses on this summer if he wants to makes the move to sf.... I hope he can do it...
    I hope Bowen can give him tips on how to pester people, getting them off-balanced, and those busy hands

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Bowen can give him tips on how to pester people, getting them off-balanced, and those busy hands
    I don't remember Bruce Bowen ever being a player development coach for the Spurs

Thread Information