Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ticketmaster

What section?

Maybe that's not including taxes n fees?

Otherwise. congrats
    You should use tickpick like I linked above. They don't charge fees like the other sites (just tax) and you still get the tickets through Ticketmaster (Capital One arena is all digital tickets I believe). Buying directly through Ticketmaster you're always going to pay more in situations like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should use tickpick like I linked above. They don't charge fees like the other sites (just tax) and you still get the tickets through Ticketmaster (Capital One arena is all digital tickets I believe). Buying directly through Ticketmaster you're always going to pay more in situations like this.
    Thanks bro

But as I said I'm old

Tick pic is too close to pic.com . I'ma stay with Ticketmaster which is probably already racist by today's standard. Will be called ticket main

Enjoy the game brah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make sense that Wemby would rather play against his fellow freshman Bilal Coulibaly. Glad it worked out for our fellow Spurstalk Fans hater and MannyIsGod

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks bro

But as I said I'm old

Tick pic is too close to pic.com . I'ma stay with Ticketmaster which is probably already racist by today's standard. Will be called ticket main

Enjoy the game brah
    Come by Penn Social near the stadium. Downstairs watching Texans game. I’m in my wemby jersey. Have buddies wearing Duncan jersey and Darren McFadden (don’t ask)

Thread Information