Game high +24
    Road win vs playoff team

His ugly shot is starting to fall too
    These are sub-fathead level numbers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These are sub-fathead level numbers.
    He was playing off ball a bit more than usual last night. It allowed BI and IT to make plays which was good to see. I saw him get at least 5 deflections too. I think it was his best all around game this year tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    when you actually watch him play you see the positive impact he has on his teammates.
    Dragic (all star) outscored him, but Zo outplayed him. He just makes plays man.

Still got a lot to work on, but I like his progress thus far. He's hardly a finished product though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's trashPERIOD

Stop drinking the piss colored Koolaid.
    He'd start for your playoff bound Sp*rs right nowPERIOD.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The media gaslighting continues:

Ball filled up the box score with 8 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds and a career-high 6 steals in 34 minutes. It was the most minutes Ball has played in his three games back. He missed 15 games because of his MCL injury.

If there's time left in the season after he's healthy, Walton said Hart will be back.

Six Lakers scored in double figures Thursday night, including Isaiah Thomas (29 points and six 3-pointers) and Julius Randle (25 points, 21 coming in the first half), but Lakers coach Luke Walton said Ball was the best player on the floor despite taking only five shots.

Where is the media going with this gaslighting they've been doing regarding Lonzo Ball? Just read that ing , filled up the box score? Best player on the floor with 8 points and 7 assists in 34 minutes when IT and JR had 29 and 25 respectively?

This is amazing.
    Oh NOW scoring matters to you? You're a fat fingered joke. FH son

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh NOW scoring matters to you? You're a fat fingered joke. FH son
    you actually have to watch the games to judge his lmpact
    Thought Randle and It scoring spurts were the key factors but Lonzo was the facilitator of both runs tbh...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you actually have to watch the games to judge his lmpact
    Thought Randle and It scoring spurts were the key factors but Lonzo was the facilitator of both runs tbh...
    Agreed. He was doing a little bit of everything. For those harping on his shooting is being lazy and/or disingenuous. He is improving and looks confident in his shot these last couple games:

He gotta keep putting in the work. I believe he will.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought he had at least 5 deflections last night. He had 10 (+6 steals)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're a lot of fun to watch. Yeah it's still a young team headed to the lottery, but at least the team has a bright future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media gaslighting continues:

Ball filled up the box score with 8 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds and a career-high 6 steals in 34 minutes. It was the most minutes Ball has played in his three games back. He missed 15 games because of his MCL injury.

If there's time left in the season after he's healthy, Walton said Hart will be back.

Six Lakers scored in double figures Thursday night, including Isaiah Thomas (29 points and six 3-pointers) and Julius Randle (25 points, 21 coming in the first half), but Lakers coach Luke Walton said Ball was the best player on the floor despite taking only five shots.

Where is the media going with this gaslighting they've been doing regarding Lonzo Ball? Just read that ing , filled up the box score? Best player on the floor with 8 points and 7 assists in 34 minutes when IT and JR had 29 and 25 respectively?

This is amazing.

I dont get it either DMC. Those numbers are alright, nothing to write home about. If any other point guard had those stats in a game, even Laker fans would say it was a mediocre performance. I would take IT over Ball every single day of the week. WHY? Because IT can SCORE!!! along with getting assists and steals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I dont get it either DMC. Those numbers are alright, nothing to write home about. If any other point guard had those stats in a game, even Laker fans would say it was a mediocre performance. I would take IT over Ball every single day of the week. WHY? Because IT can SCORE!!! along with getting assists and steals.
    Of all the dumb observations ...smh.
    one dimensional score first PG over Lonzo ...
    box score analysis at its finest yet metrics show Ball was way more impactful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Balls putting up some decent chit for a rookie with a deranged bio parent.

Don't be hatin. Just because he belongs to the NBAs now #2 gotry organization doesn't mean he isn't doing well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's trashPERIOD

Stop drinking the piss colored Koolaid.
    Chill out chubs , u don’t even believe that.
    I thought he had at least 5 deflections last night. He had 10 (+6 steals)

My hombre what site is this? These stat nukes u drop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has to put up better scoring numbers IMHO to be there. Im not saying he sucks anymore, but he is hyped way more than any #2 selections Ive ever seen. How did DLO's numbers compare at this point in his career? Just curious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there is no denying lonzo. he is official.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I found the stats comparison below for DLO vs Longo.

I guess what I see is that Lakers fans are like............OMG Lonzo is awesome!!! and DLO sucked........well, their stats overall are comparable really, with DLO destroying Lonzo in scoring and all shooting percentages and Lonzo owning in assists and rebounds. I dont know, I just think its kinda funnies.

http://www.landofbasketball.com/play...lo_russell.htm

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    there is no denying lonzo. he is official.
    Officially a bust.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Like it or not, scoring PGs are more valuable in today's league than the Lonzo/Rondo/Rubio types. You can't invest the #2 pick, the most touches and time of possession on the team by far, and (eventually) a significant percentage of the cap into a point guard who can't shoot or score.

Arguably the biggest reason why the Lob City Clippers never won anything was because the ball was dominated by a point guard who was reluctant to look for his shot and take over games with his scoring. Instead, he'd dribble, dribble, dribble, and then defer to Jamal or JJ for a brick. It just doesn't work against playoff defenses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is having a better rookie season?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chill out chubs , u don’t even believe that.

My hombre what site is this? These stat nukes u drop
    Not sure. I follow Reed. This is his data. He's a stats guru.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me back up a minute. Im not saying Lonzo is a bust anymore, but the Lakeshow sure does overrate him IMHO. That is all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Great thread ^^ for you farmers out there tryna hate on da Big Baller

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like it or not, scoring PGs are more valuable in today's league than the Lonzo/Rondo/Rubio types. You can't invest the #2 pick, the most touches and time of possession on the team by far, and (eventually) a significant percentage of the cap into a point guard who can't shoot or score.

Arguably the biggest reason why the Lob City Clippers never won anything was because the ball was dominated by a point guard who was reluctant to look for his shot and take over games with his scoring. Instead, he'd dribble, dribble, dribble, and then defer to Jamal or JJ for a brick. It just doesn't work against playoff defenses.
    mehh ...his hype etc has no influence on me.
    Your comparison to Pail doesnt make any sense ...Lonzo not only doesnt over dribble but in fact should dribble more.

le teams need unselfish guys like Iggy, Odom, Kidd Pippen Bowen who are more focused on the collective than hunting shots or glory.
    No way will he be as good as Magic ...hey may never be Kidd.
    but even in modern NBA hebhas value because he increases tempo pace and space rebounds ay an elite,rate and finds shooters. if ingram has to playmake some to offset what he does not well ...that is good for the development of both guys.

kid is only 20 ...and Lakers are not contenders so we have time to watch and wait for him develop ...

oh and Lebron aint coming ...so Laker fans beter appreciate Randle, Lonzo Kuz and BI ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 03-02-2018 at 01:44 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Great thread ^^ for you farmers out there tryna hate on da Big Baller
    great points he strughles with elite speed at point of attack but othereese is a great defender for a rook. Great vision and touch on his passes but needs to improve midrange , Fts and strsught line drives ...he favors a left handed reverse layup...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    such a sad state of the lakers this is so much fun

Thread Information